Another Year, Another Chance?

Last Christmas

 

 

"Oh, oh now I've found a real love."

"You will never fool me again."


 

"Do I know you by any chance?"- Woohyun asked and was nearly sure he was right but the moment Sunggyu wanted to answer his parents came along with a girl looking around his age maybe a few years older.

Woohyun's mother immediately nearly shoved Sunggyu to another seat so the girl could sit next to Woohyun and to say Woohyun was simply annoyed would literally hit the nail on the head.

Woohyun followed the older with his eyes and was right about to apologize to him for the behaivior of his mother as she shooked him lightly to finally set his attention to the girl next to him instead of the boy.

"So Woohyunie that is Eunho, Kim Eunho, maybe you have already worked with her."- His mother introduced her to him, Woohyun smiled charmingly to her and took her hand for a shake before he introduced himself.

"Hello Eunho-ssi, it's a pleasure to meet you but I think I haven't had the look untill now to be able to work with you, by the way as you may know already from my mother my name is Nam Woohyun."

"It's a pleasure to meet you! I heard a lot of good things about you and I have to admit that you are very talented."- She almost stated with a light hint of blushing on her cheeks.

"Oh thank you very much for the complement but same goes for you, I only hear good things about your articles."

They talked for a while but Woohyun was more of a listener as a talker, she was a nice girl and pretty girl, she know how to behave and to speak but if Woohyun could chose he would much rather talk to Sunggyu again. To she her simile and to she his smile were two totally opposites, like moon and sun, of course he had a beautiful smile just as beautiful as he whole face but nothing could beat Sunggyu and Woohyun was nearly scared about his own thoughts.

 

At some point an older looking man joined their table and Woohyun only needed one short look to recognize the said man, it was Kim Sungho one of the biggest investor of his magazine, Woohyun immediately bowed and greeted the man.

"Good evening Sir, it's utterly great to be able to meet you her."- Woohyun said politely with his usual smile on his plump lips which lent Sunggyu to gulp hard, secretly he was happy that Woohyun finally stopped talking to his sister he didn't like to admit it but he was so jealous the whole time.

"Oh no need to talk so politely Woohyun we aren't at work so just see me as the father of these two."- He said smiling and pointed to Sunggyu and Eunho.

"These are your children?"- Woohyun ask more perplex than anything other, everyone including himself know that the famous Kim Sungho had two children; one daughter and one son but nobody actually knew who they were.

"Yes they are and as I see you have talken to them already, aren't they nice?"

"Really nice, I didn't knew they were both in the fashion industry."

"What are you expecting? But Sunggyu here is more into taking photos as in fashion itself."- Sungho explained and ruffled the hair of his son who cursed his father in his mind for destroying his hair infront of the young graphic designer.

"Taking good photos is a piece of art for itself, I wouldn't be able to."- Woohyun said more to Sunggyu than to his father and Sunggyu blushed at the subliminal complement of the younger.

Only minutes later the first course of the five course dinner arrived which Woohyun took as the reason as to why everyone was heading to their tables including Sunggyu's father.

During the dinner Woohyun couldn't help but steal one look at the now dark purple Sunggyu who was sitting so painfully wide away now. He had to smile each time the older would cutely grin by taking a bite of his meal whatever it was but he had the biggest smile on his face as he was facing the fantastic looking desert which consist of a piece of strawberry chocolate cake and a slice of chocolate parfait with strawberry sauce and lots of red fruits beside it.

He must like desserts more then~- Woohyun snickered to himself which got the attention of Eunho who was silently watching as Woohyun as stealing glazes at her younger brother.

"What are you grinning Woohyun-ssi?"- She asked even though she already had an idea of his answer but much to her surprise Woohyun was stuck with trying to find some words, her question surely got him by surprise.

"I...uhm I...I'm just a happy person I guess?"- He said rather awkward and laughed at least as awkward.

"...Yeah I guess that's the reason."- She answered rather coldly but Woohyun didn't seem to notice he was more into shamelessly staring at Sunggyu to the point his own mother kicked his knee under the table signalizing for him to stop, what he did at least for a few minutes.

Their dinner lasted for about two hours and they had a few talked during it but it was more small talk and between Woohyun and Eunho since Mrs. Nam urged her son so long until he started to talk with her again. But after the dinner had ended he was finally free so at least he thought, he was fed up talking to this girl he just wanted to either talk to Sunggyu or just be at home watching his horror movies( but he wouldn't mind Sunggyu coming with him tough.)

 

After another hour they were still sitting at the table talking about anything that interested Woohyun so he decided to simple grab Sunggyu, for some reason he had to make up before, so he could talk to him again since he was already really found of him.

Woohyun stud up and walked to Sunggyu taking his hand mindlessly and shoved him up while he did so he shortly announced they would go get some drinks and only seconds later he pulled the older away from the table in to the people on the dance floor.

"Woohyun why did you take me along to get drinks for the others and anyway there are so many waiters why didn't you ask one of them?"- Sunggyu ask bewildered and slightly flustered because the handsome graphic designer still hadn't let go of his hand as he was pulling him deeper into the dancefloor.

"That was just a excuse to get away. It was so boring and I wanted to chat with you and not your sister to be quite honest."- Woohyun admitted facing Sunggyu, while they were now standing in the middle of the crowd.

"Oh really? w-why so?"

"Should I be honest? but it may sound blunt just to warn you,"

"Go ahead, lying is never a good thing."

"I simply like you better than your sister, she is nice and so on but..argh I don't know.I just kinda love your simile...I'm sorry that must have sound so strange and I don't know stalker like especially since we don't know us for such a long time."- Woohyun blubbered confused by himself and a bit nervous.

"We know us for some while now."- Sunggyu whispered but it rather slipped out but he was just so nervous Woohyun was still holding his hand tight and they were more or less pressed against each other since they were literally standing in the most crowded area of the whole hall.

"Than I was right?! Are you that freaking cute...uhm I mean are you that photograph that mistook me as a model once? Oh and the one from the Christmas party?"

"...yeah"

"Oh my God I knew it! That smile of yours was the final hint, I so sorry that I didn't recognized you in the beginning! But you totaly changed, you lost some weight too right?"

"Y-yes how d-do you know?"

"Your cheeks aren't chubby anymore, but they never really were don't misunderstand me! You have a b-beautiful face, oh God I'm sorry I must sound like a God damn I don't even know myself."- Woohyun said quickly and nervously, he was never really nervous but because of some strange reason he was utterly nervous ever since he pulled Sunggyu away from the others.And just said one embarrassing thing after another he must have creept out the other by now, but much to his surprise the older was standing there with his head hanging low.

"T-thank y-you, that y-you still remember t-that I used to be chubbier."

"I remember a few things also you used to have deep red and light brown hair! But your way of smiling I remembered the most."- Woohyun grinned and placed one hand on Sunggyu's hip what confused the older to no end but Woohyun sensed it immediately and answered his question before the older could even voice out his thoughts.

"Let's have a dance since we are already in the middle of the dance floor."

"O-okay but I'm not a good dancer I might step on your feet, just warning you."

"No problem."- Woohyun snickered and indeed it took about five steps until the older stepped on his feet.

During their dance they forgot about the time and only snapped back into reality as Sunggyu's phone ringed.

"Is that Nell?"- Woohyun asked right as Sunggyu pulled his cell phone out of his pocket.

"Yeah I love Nell but give me a moment."- He excused himself and walked out of the crowded to get to some place which was a little more quiet.

 

"Yes?"- He asked the moment he was finally able to hear the other speaker.

"Sunggyu where are you? I thought you two just wanted to get some drinks did you get lost or what?..."- His sister asked rather annoyed.

"No we didn't just a second okay? It that the only reason you called?"

"No of course not, you must have made out with him or some crazy because it's been nearly two hours since you two left and dad is getting inpatient, you know he has to be home earlier because of some stuff I already forgot."

"W-what are you s-saying noona? I...we didn't m-made out! W-why should w-we even? Did ya' forgot that he's a guy?

"Gyu...firstly don't 'noona' me here, will ya'; secondly didn't you noticed that he literally stripped you with his God damn intensive stare? He stared so much at you that Mrs Nam kicked his shin underneath the table. If ya' ask me she and dad wanted to some kind of hook us up but in my option he already has only eyes for you today~"

"Y-you t-think so? I'm not sure, he was j-just nice that's all."

"Gosh Gyu! He was nice to you and dad but if he could have he would had switched my seat with yours immediately, he was so annoyed as I talked to him and seriously he was barely eating cuz he was seriusly observing you! I'm telling ya' take that chance! He's a hottie, I would go for him but he obviously is more interested in you, so at least it seems to me."

"I don't really think so b-but do you remember as I told you I kind of liked someone?"

"Of course I remember wasn't that dude from a magazine you work with and in some Graphic Department and if I remember correctly uhm what did ya' said that time? Ah yes something like hot as , has plump lips, charming smile OH MY GOD IS THAT WOOHYUN YOUR GUY?!"

"Uhm....yeah."

"OH MY FREAKING GOD!! I'm telling ya' go for him!!! Get his phone number like now! If you don't ask for it I tell dad that you were making out with some random stranger. Oh yeah by the way you have to hurry cuz dad wants to go in like 10 minutes but don't forget the hotties number! Ask him for a date for God sake!!"

Before Sunggyu could even say anything in return his sister had already hung up, she might seem to be a nice well mannered girl from the outside but her true self is just like one of some surfer dude.

Sunggyu turned around and searched for his new friend in the crowd and eventually found him sitting on a chair near the bar.

He walked slowly to him but get more nervous with each step he took, this time he really wanted to keep in touch with the other but on the other hand does the other even want to do something with him after this evening? Parties are a strange thing while you at one you search for someone you could spent your time together so don't have to bore to death and after that you'll never see them again; but Sunggyu just couldn't hope nor does he want to meet the other again because of some lucky coincidence.

Just as Sunggyu was thinking about a good way to ask for a phone number (since he never had before), Woohyun approached him to surprise him.

Woohyun hushed behind him and laid his hands on Sunggyu's eyes, lips only millimeter away from the purple head's ears.

"Guess who?"- He whispered with a eneourmas grin on his face.

"Mhmmm what a hard question, Eunho?"- Sunggyu asked snickering.

"Sunggyuuuuuu nooooo of course it's me."- Woohyun pouted and and turned him around with a swing, but the swing was to sudden that Sunggyu tripped over his own feet and landed straight in Woohyun's arms who gladly caught him.

"Watch out."- Woohyun grinned as he wrapped his hands around the other in a prtective manner.

"y-yeah."

"Who called?"

"Oh yes! My sister, I have to go now. I'm sorry, it was a really nice evening and I'm utterly happy you hadspent it with me."- Sunggyu smiled sweetly still in the embrace of the younger but he really didn't mind, of course he didn't.

"Oh t-that's sad."

"Yeah I'm sorry, Would you....Do you may li-"- Sunggyu was struggling to find the right way to ask the younger was beat in the end since Woohyun asked faster.

"How about we exchange phone numbers, we can meet for a coffee."- Woohyun suggested casually but he was just trying to dub his excitement and hope even he didn't know why he was so desperate to meet the older again but he just was.

"I-i would love to."- Sunggyu admitted with slightly rosy cheeks and a small grin on his lips.

They exchanged numbers and their email addresses , just in case, before Woohyun walked him back to their table and said goodbye to Sunggyu and his family members.

 

On the way to their car Sunggyu was a smiling idiot and somebody could have told him his so treasured beanie was stolen and he would have cared less.

"You've got the number of the hottie right?"- HIs sister grinned mischievously and nuged him lightly.

"His email too!"- Sunggyu nearly exclaimed totally happy.

"Did you ask or he?"

"What do you think?"

"HE cuz you're such a coward~"

"I'm not a coward....but yes."- He pouted cutely but his sister only waved at him mouthing ''.

"Still I got his number and you not~ He asked me to meet for a coffee some time around~"

"That's good Sunggyu!! But play hard to get! Let him contact you first, alright?"

"Okay."

********________________************_________________******************************

 

Christmas was not even over but Woohyun started to get impatient, he wanted to call or at least text Sunggyu at least once. But would that creep the other out? He didn't know, he hasn't been like this ever since he started dating Minji but now he was totally confused why did he even wanted to talk to the other so badly?

Woohyun was lying on his bed playing with his phone, he had about two hours left before he would go to his parents' house for the yearly big dinner they had on that very same day he was dumped by his previous girlfriend but he didn't want to think about that now.

Suddenly he heard a soft voice coming out of the speaker of his cell phone, to say Woohyun was shocked would be nearly an understatement, he pressed the phone to his ear and answered the caller only seconds later he realized he must have pressed the call bottom while he was thinking about the worse Christmas party ever.

"Hello? Woohyun? Uhm.....Hello?"

"Oh ehm Hello?"- Woohyun more asked than answered in the heat of the moment he didn't look who he had called but only one more word from the person form the other line and Woohyun knew.

"Woohyun is something wrong? why did you call me and then don't talk?"- The other asked confused and Woohyun cursed under his breath, he called Sunggyu accidentally.

"I'm ehm sorry I kind of called you by accident."

"Oh..."- The other sounden pretty much sad and Woohyun cured even more but said the first thing which came to his mind.

"Oh no no it's not like that! I played with the thought of calling you before but I was scared you would think I'm creepy or something uhm anyway a-are you free today?"

"You can call when ever you want, your not creepy. Uhm yes, why?"

"Do you....Would you like to uhm....aish, My family has a big dinner today just as every year and normally I'm bored as hell would you like to ..you know accompany me?"- Woohyun asked and was by now walking aimlessly around in his apartment, simple trying to walk away his nervousness.

"Isn't it like a family tradition? Wouldn't I disturb it? I don't want to be a bother."

"No no you would totally not! I can always invite someone but usually none of my friends have time."

"What's with your girlfriend? Why don't invite her?"

"I don't have one."

"Ah I see~ Then where and what time?"

"I'll fetch you in one hour, where do you live?"

"Right next to the Lotte mall in the building complex."

"You life there?!"

"Yeah? Something wrong with that?"

"What apartment number?"

"Second story, A233."

"Okay see you in a minute."

"Uhm What?"- SSunggyu asked utterly confused but didn't get an answer since the other had ended the call already.

Woohyun grabbed his apartment keys and run down the floor, he couldn't believe it, Sunggyu lived in the God damned same building as he did and on top of that at the same story but he had never met him on the floor or some other place.

Only seconds later he arrived and the door of Sunggyu and knocked a few times.

Sortly after he heard footsteps and a soft 'Yes' from behind the closed door, the door was swung open and a speechless Sunggyu was behind it.

"Woohyun? H-how did you get her so fast?"

"How should I put this, I'm living on the other end of this floor."- Woohyun grinned.

"No you don't, oh my gosh why did we never met before?!"- Sunggyu asked totally dumbfounded; he could have been great friends with his crush by now if he had known that the younger was living in the same building.

"I have no clue! Seriously I never saw you walking around here anyways thank you so much for accompanying me usually it's so boring today I'm looking forward to it!"- He smiled sweetly and Sunggyu could have molten away.

***

In the end they spent a lovely evening together and Woohyuns family was at least as found of of Sunggyu as Woohyun was, during the whole evening Woohyun didn't tear his eyes from his beautiful looking friend even for a second. Woohyun thought Sungggyu was looking great at the christmas party on Christmas Eve but that day he was looking stunning, if someone was made to ware suites than it was Sunggyu and Woohyun was sure he never found a guy  more attractive in a suite then that day heck he never found a guy attractive before but Sunggyu was simple different and Woohyun could feel it.

From that day on the two spent nearly all freetime they had with each other and that they were living only meters away from each other turned out to be utterly convenient. Sometimes they even surprised the other by bringing breakfast for them to the others house.

By now the two were friends, even best friends, for at least three months but Woohyun couldn't help the feeling he had in his guts everytime Sunggyu smiles, or pouted, was confused or was simple looking at him, all in all by everything the older did Woohyun had such a strange feeling in his tummy it was like butterflies were flying around and he cannot remember to have ever felt like this before.

While Woohyun was still confused about his feelings for Sunggyu, Sunggyu was so sure he never wanted to ever leave Woohyun again. He never really dated before, he had a few girlfriends before but they dumped him usually after sometime but Sunggyu didn't mind they meant nothing to him, they were just some girls his father brought to him because he was worried that his only son must be lonely or stuff like that; Sunggyu was never really in love but this time he was, he was so in love with Woohyun, he had never meet anyone that caring and sweet as Woohyun was, although Woohyun was at least as busy if not more than Sunggyu but he even visited the later during a few shoots to bring him something delicious to eat. Sometimes he would even wait for him to take him out for a dinner at some nice restaurant ( Sunggyu couldn't help but think of it as a date.)

And Sunggyu was so happy to have the happy virus in his life the only thing that was missing for him to be the happiest person in life would be the other loving him too, but you can't be to greedy right?

Still he enjoyed every minute he spent with Woohyun and they went out for various activities whether it be a visit at a museum or watching some film or even having a picnic at the park some time around Sunggyu even worked together with Woohyun for a magazine and he helped his friend designing the pages as the younger had to pull all-nights to finish his work; that days they fell asleep next to each other on the desk and usually Sunggyu found himself next to Woohyun or even in the embrace of the younger on the later's bed; but Woohyun had never woken him to get to bed so Sunggyu assumed he had carried him.

Over the months they surely got close to the point they nearly lived at the others apartment instead of their own and as surprising as it may sound one whole year had already passed and it was Christmas once again.

But differently to the last few Christmas times Woohyun was totally looking forward to it, this year he wanted to spent his Christmas with the one and only who made his heart flutter. Woohyun still didn't know why but he missed Sunggyu the minute the older was away and was the happiest the older was near him again, everything the older did let Woohyun feel butterflies in his tummy and sometimes he really wanted to peek him on the lips but then again he was a man too he couldn't do that,If Sunggyu would be a girl Woohyun was sure he was in love but then again he was a boy, he couldn't be in love with a boy...right?

*****___________***********______________________*****************************

 

It was about 8 a.m what meant Sunggyu had still plenty of hours until he had to be ready to be fetched from Woohyun, this year again he was invited by Woohyun to the family dinner at his parents house. Sunggyu really likes his parents especially Mrs. Nam, she even taught him a few of Woohyun's favorite dishes since he was egar to cook something delicious for him so the all-nights of overwork wouldn't be so bad; actually Woohyun gruw to love the days he had to work at home because Sunggyu never fail to bring him something yummy to eat.

 

This time Sunggyu wanted to look really good for Woohyun so he asked his sister to help him a bit since she was the fashion expert of the two. His sister eventually came with a lot of shopping bags in her hands and knocked on his door fourioisly.

Sunggyu nearly knocked down the vase he had standing near the door as he opened the door for his impatient sister and showed her with the felt 5o bags in his living room.

"Sunggyu-baby how are you? But to come to the more important things did you two already bang?"- She asked bluntely and was faced by a utterly embarissed and speechless Sunggyu.

"I take that as a 'No', why do you two need so much time? Isn't it normally like 'Hi I'm what ever let's be a couple?'"

"I-i don't know how am I suppost to know anyway; I've never likes someone before..."

"Did ya' two at least know about the others feelings? Does he know you like him more that just a friend?"-- His sister was insisting to know while she put everything she bought for him on the big dinning table of his.

"No...not really."- Sunggyu sdmitted and was sure his sitser wanted to kill him now.

"OH MY GODD SUNGGYU! C'mon get your up do you want him to have a girlfriend just because you're such a and didn't told him?!"

"No I don't..."´-Sunggyu whispered and Eunho could only massage her temples he was really her baby after all.

"Okay baby than we just make you look so y he just has to jump you. How about we change your hair color it's been some while anyway. How about a bit darker brown with a hint of red in it?"

"Sounds nice to me."

"Okay then let's get started, I also got you a outfit already what ya' think? You'll get some make-up today too~ You will look so irresistible that he will have to control himself a lot~"- Eunho sing-songed as she pulled her younger brother into the bathroom to dye his hair.

After about four hours everything was done and to say Eunho was proud was absolutely the truth, she mustered her brother for the last time and then she finally let him look at the mirror for the first time this day.

Now he had a new hair cut a bit more messy than before what gave him a bit of an raugh look, his hair itself weren't dark purple anymore instead they were a mix of middle dark brown and red. His cloths were in style of a sailor, he wore a creamy bottom-up shirt with dark blue dots on it ( but the first three bottoms were open so everybody was able to see some off his milky white skin and a piece f his perfectly shaped collar bone; he wore a jacket with the same tone of blue with tree strips at the sleeve and an incredibly tight skinny jeans which hugged his legs and so perfectly that even Sunggyu was surprised that he had such a good-looking body after all. And his face, just wow, his sister knew what she was doing she styled his hair a bit messy so it looked extremely y and put some eyeliner around his eyes, which let his eyes look a lot bigger and definer.

"Oh my God I think that will work"- He said with his mouth hanging opend as he was turning around to have a look at his whole body in the mirror.

"You are very welcome darling, if he doesn't make a move in any way just kiss him don't waste my work! I'm sure there will be a moment and if he does something which hurts you, just tell me and I slap him."

"Okay!"- Sunggyu said confident and only seconds later they heard a knock on the door and Sunggyu's confident was like blown away, he looked to his sister to get some surport and she mouthed 'Fighting, get that boy!' and did a couraging hand pose.

Sunggyu grabebd his stuff including the presents for Woohyun's parents and for Woohyun himself before he opened the door and much to Eunhos liking she heard Woohyun gasping loud and some stuttered words of 'stunning; incredibly good-looking' and even 'y' and she was sure today would be the day for her baby brother to finally get happy too.

The drive to Woohyun's parents' house was rather quiet and Woohyun had so many troubles driving because he couldn't bring his eyes to look at the road instead of Sunggyu, fortunately the drive ws short and they arrived safely. Woohyun helped Sunggyu out of the car by holding his hand but didn't let it go until they were facing the front door.

They preset the door bell and shortly after they entered, they were greeted warmly by Mrs. Nam who immediately hugged Sunggyu which lead Woohyun to pout.

They had a great meal, although Woohyun wasn't really sure how it has tasted since he was busier staring at Sunggyu than eating the food on his plate, most of the time Woohyun was think and thinking about everything and anything and then after a seeming endless time of thinking about him and Sunggyu one simple smile and warm touch of the older was enough for Woohyun to finally sort out his feelings; he was in love with his best friend but he was too dump to realize it ealier.

 

At some point of time Sunggyu asked him to get some fresh air and Woohyun gladly followed him to the back yard, they rested on a bench and were looking at the starry sky, all alone and deep in thoughts, Sunggyu looked around and was impressed by the beautify of the garden and eventually he found a mistletoe was hanging right above them and then the words of his sister came back into his mind; of he doesn't do a thing just kiss him. Sunggyu took a few deep breath trying to calm his nervous self before h faced Woohyun with a small smile resting on his lips he looked Woohyun deep into his beautiful deep brown eyes before he took all the brave which was in him and leaned in to place a soft kiss in his friends's lips as he pulled back the pointed to the mistletoe toe above them and smiled another small smile.

They stayed in silence and Sunggyu was so scared he just messed up his whole friendship since the other didn't utter a single word normally he would at least say something silly but now he was completely silent Sunggyu was just about to stand up as he was pulled by Woohyun for another kiss which was the sweetest and most precious Sunggyu ever had as Woohyun pulled back he coupt Sunggyu's cheeks as carfully as he could them with his thumbs.

"Sunggyu I...I like you more than just a friend."

"..."

"S-Sunggyu...?"- Woohyun asked scared as the older didn't say a thing nor even moved.

"I-I'm sorry if I creep you out by this b-but I think I liked you from the start and I..I kind of need ages to realize I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable now I just ...argh I don't know."

Woohyun was near a mental breakdown but stopped his act immediately as he heard a soft sniffing.

"What took you so long, you fool. I've been waiting for two years now."- Sunggyu said with wavy voice and sniffed a few times but before a tear could even leave his eyes Woohyun kissed him another time caressing his cheeks with his thumbs and pulling him closer with the other hand.

"I'm sorry you know my I'm stupid."- Wooohyun stated and Sunggyu had to giggle at his statement.

"I know you fool you~"- Sunggyu grinned and hugged Woohyun tightly.

"Have I already told you that you look hot as with the outfit of yours and that your new hairstyle just looks perfect and that you are so beautiful and I just love your personality and I just love everything about you?"

"You grease."- Sunggyu giggled and interlocked their fingers, they stayed like this for some while talking about their feelings and simply enjoy the moment what they didn't know was that they had a viewer with a phone in her hands right behind the window watching them.

 

"Hey Sungho our kids just kissed."- Mrs. Nam infornt the later with a smile on her face thinking the sence just now was jsut too cute to be real.

"They did?! OMO can you take a picture for me and Eunho, she's next to me and jumping on the sofa."- Mr Kim asked excited, it took their sons long enough after all , he knew his son likes Woohyun more than just a friend it was easy to figure out by the way he looked at Woohyun, it was the same exact look who his own wife used to look at him before she had passed away.

"I can try but I can't promise anything, at least we hooked one of our children up even thought we didn't expect theses two to fall in love with each other."- Mrs. Nam giggled

 

 

 

Once again months passed and during the time a lot had happened they told their parents but they weren't really surprised ( of course why should they , they knew their children loved each other before they knew themself), they moved in together and even worked on a few projects together. Sunggyu was cooking every day for his Woohyun and was  very welcomed by Mrs. Nam for new receipts what Sunggyu really appreciated.

Both of them were happy and were sure they would last forever they were just a match made in heaven as clichè as it may sound.

They were sitting on the couch in the living room underneath a fluffy blanket watching some movie as Woohyun grabbed Sunggyu's hand and kissed it lightly never leaving Sunggyu's dark brown eyes.

"Gyu you're my someone speciaI was searching for and I just wanted tell you I love you so much from the bottom of my heart. Please promise me to never leave me."

"I promise but stay by my side forever too, I love you more that you could ever imagine; I'm so happy to finally call you mine."

"Yes I'm yours and you are mine."-Woohyun said affectionately and kissed Sunggyu with all the love he felt for him.

 

 

 



Merry Christmas everyoneeee!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a lovely day and will celebrate together with your most loved people whether they be your family or your friends~~

As promised he is the update and the last chapter I hope you'll like it <3

Btw Sunggyu's outfit was the one of the chaser album photobooklet :DDD

HOT ASSS KK!! >x<

 

 

 


THE ENDDDD!!!! YEAH MERRY CHISTMASSS MY LOVELY READER TT_TT <3

 

//ps. Thank you so much everyone for subscribing and reading, leaving comments or even upvoting, you guys really make my day, no joke TT_TT
With lots of love your author, Jacky xoxoxo <3 ( that's my real name btw xDDD)