Chapter 3;

No more perfume on me or you

"Flashback:

Eun-hye's POV:

From: Kevin

To: Eun-hye

Hey, I'm coming up again.

 

I looked at Chunji as I muttered a, "."

 

This absolutely cannot be happening; You clutched Chunji's hand as you panicked. Without doubt, Chunji calmly (you had no idea how he always managed to keep his cool) placed his palm over your hand and said, "Noona, calm down. First, he cannot know I'm here; I'm gonna hide in the closet over there and you pretend that you have been asleep this entire time okay?"

You nodded and quickly tucked yourself back into the bed, watching Chunji tiptoe into the closet. You prayed hard that Kevin wouldn't hear your heart beating so rapidly; you felt your heart drumming loudly against your chest. Biting your lips, you heard the familiar "beep" sound which signalled your door has been opened. 

Closing your eyes tightly, you sensed Kevin walking into the house and you heard a, "Whose shoes are these?"

"Damn it!! Chanhee's shoes!!!" You exclaimed internally and you swore you heard a curse from the closet.

You can't believe you had forgotten to keep your younger lover's shoes as you held the blankets tight and braced Kevin's arrival in your room.

"Eun-hye? Are there any guests--" Kevin started and saw you "sound asleep".

"That's weird.. There's another pair of shoes... Don't tell me a robber?!" Kevin exclaimed and you jumped up.

"K-Kevin--!" You breathed as he came to your side.

"There's an intruder!" He hyperventilated as you tried your best to think of an excuse.

Glancing at the closet, you shook your head quickly and held onto his arm, "N-No! My uh.. My manager came over to check on me and he left his shoes here."

"And he went home shoeless..?" Kevin blinked.

"No! He.. uh he bought another pair of shoes and since the pair he had been wearing is kinda broken, he decided to wear the new shoes and he left this old pair here. He will come back to throw it away tomorrow." You lied, trying your best to not bat an eyelid.

It was the first time you had lied face-to-face about this affair and it sure didn't feel good. Even then, you knew Chunji was too important to you to let go. 

Kevin nodded skeptically; surely he felt there was something weird about this story but he simply let it go. "I'm just glad you are safe." He proceeded to tuck you back into bed. "Is.. Is it okay if I stay for the night?" He whispered.

...

"What rotten timing.." You thought; it was the first time Chunji cancelled an event with Dae-min to be with you and yet, it was also the first time since... U-kiss split that Kevin wanted to spend time with you.

However, since Chunji sacrificed for you previously, you knew you had to do something for him.

"... A-Another day okay Kev? I'm.. pretty distraught today.. Must have caught the flu or something.." You bit your lips and saw Kevin's shoulders deflate.

"If you're sick, it gives me even more reasons to stay..." He mumbled and you held his hands.

"You need rest too.. Go back to your dorm and sleep, let's meet tomorrow?" You tried to convince him.

"Alright then.. If you don't have schedules, should we hang out? At our usual?" Kevin said carefully; you knew how hard it was for him to try to mend your relationship back together when all you did was remind him of Alexander and Kibum.

"We can, of course, only if you're comfortable alright?" You said as you felt Kevin lean in to kiss your forehead.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow Eun." He smiled sadly.

"See you.." You sighed as you watched him go.

Almost forgetting Chunji's presence, you gasped softly as the other charged out of the closet and cursed, "! I forgot my shoes...! Noona I'm so sorry I--"

"Chanhee, it's okay.. I should have known better too. I'm sorry for making you witness that.. You could have spent a better day at Dae-min's--" He shut you off with a kiss on your lips.

"Noona, I chose to be here and.. are you really going to meet him tomorrow?" His eyes were filled with uncertainty as he held your hands tight.

"I guess.. we have a lot to talk about.." You mumbled; the thought of Chunji being jealous and possessive lifted your spirits but the thought of cheating behind Kevin's back...

"Mm.. I will make the most out of tonight with you then. So you wouldn't forget me when you go off with him tomorrow." Chunji childishly pouted and hugged you tight.

You smiled and fell asleep in his arms but you weren't sure anymore, if you were dreaming about Chunji or Kevin.

 

 

A/N: I'm finally back after my hiatus and I decided to start writing again; hope you guys enjoyed this (: SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY. (LMAO upvote if you guys want to)