Chapter 1;

No more perfume on me or you

Eun-hye's POV:

The door-bell rang as I scrambled (not gracefully, if I must say) to the door.

I opened the door to my deepest, darkest secret; my temptation; my dongsaeng, Lee Chan Hee, or Chunji.

He was a vocalist from my junior group, Teen Top.

"Hey Noona." He grinned that charming smile that made me fall deeper in love with him every single time.

My lips curved upwards almost immediately every time I see him.

"Chunji... You are early." I breathed.

He never came here without contacting me beforehand; it was always him asking for permission to drop in the house I shared with Kevin.

Or used to share.

Kevin, Kevin Woo Sung Hyun, of boyband U-kiss.

He was my celebrity boyfriend; note the past tense.

After Alexander and Kibum left the group, it hadn't been a few times that Kevin came back to the apartment. Perhaps in the dorm? I don't know myself.

Of course, we didn't break up. What about the fans? The media? Our companies?

However, the current stage in our relationship wasn't of much difference as a separation.

Only that we weren't of single status. We were still technically dating, if you count looking at each other miserably as a loving gaze.

Did I remind him of Alexander and Kibum?

I don't know myself.

"Noona? Are you okay?" Chunji my hair tenderly.

With every touch of his, I lose myself in this scandalous trance.

Meet Lee Chan Hee, or as his stage name is, Chunji.

He and I had been on close terms; intimate if you may add.

He was my hoo-bae, or junior, in the entertainment industry, and when I first met him, his lips, eyes, nose, hair, body language, voice... Everything reminded me of Kevin. They are so alike, what do I do?

I smiled back at the teen in front of me and nodded my head.

"You don't have to keep it all to yourself when I'm here..." Chunji led me into the apartment and sat the both of us down on the couch.

There's something about this teen that makes me go crazy with an overly-beating heart; his concern? His care? His love?

I smiled softly at Chunji once again as he cupped my cheeks and brought his perfect face close to mine. "I love you, Noona..." Our lips met.

 

Chunji hugged my waist from behind as I prepared dinner for him.

"You smell wonderful like always." He whispered sweet-nothings in my ear.

How could I ever resist this boy?

"You and your sweet tongue." I un-wrapped his arms from around me and left his embrace.

"I thought I told you not to wear any perfume when I'm coming over." Chunji pulled me back as he kissed my cheeks.

Before I could answer, his phone rang.

The cold wind hit my back as he walked away to receive a call.

"Dae-min? Oh... yeah... I will go to your house now, alright? Love you, dear!" I overheard his conversation.

I sighed; Chunji was still schooling. With a girlfriend who was younger than him.

He walked back into the kitchen. "Sorry, Noona... I have to go and do a school project now..." Chunji pouted.

"Go, then." I flashed a smile at him as he pouted even harder.

"What now, Chunji?" I giggled slightly at him.

"Wouldn't you miss me?" Chunji came towards me and hugged me once again.

"You are meeting your girlfriend later. I don't want her to smell anything unusual." I released his arms from me, despite myself.

"But I'm already with her." Chunji winked.

I playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Okay, I got to go now..." Chunji checked his phone.

 

New message from Jagiya~<3

 

"See you later, Noona~" Chunji blew a kiss at me as I jokingly dodged it.

"See you." I whispered as he closed the door.

Another dinner alone I guess. I sighed once more.

 

 

A/N: I decided to restart this story! Who's with me? ;) Thanks everyone~ SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY. Do comment! I want to see your views on this, dears!~