Airport

The Painful Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a few weeks after i met Luhan. He has debuted. Forget to tell everyone. His debut, along with his group, EXO was really a big hit. Meanwhile me, and my batch, are preparing for our graduation. Yes, our graduation, of high school, just few days more. 

"Yah Baekhyun, we're going to graduate" Youngji cheered as Baekhyun squeaked. "Yup i can't wait" Baekhyun added. "Yah why do you so excited about being graduate? Can't wait to leave me?" i butted in. "Hana ah, that's not what i mean. I just can't wait to fly to London!" Youngji cheered again. "You're going to London without telling me?" Baekhyun scolded. "Hehe sorry. I'm going to visit my brother" Youngji giggled. I just smiled seeing my friends happy. "You didn't go to your grandma's, Baek?" i asked Baekhyun. Which made him grinned. "Of course i am. Since i have nothing to do" he shrugged. 

I thought of travelling too. But i don't know where to go. Europe is just so far? In my mind. Going to my parents' in Hong Kong? I don't want to. It's just too miserable for me. Not that i hate both my parents but Hong Kong is just so loud, although there's tons of interesting places there. And if i thought of travelling too, i have to go by myself. Without my brother beside me. He's busy with his studies. Ah what to do.

*

The graduation day arrived. We both graduated and cheered. The whole Great Hall are loud with the graduated students.

"Congrates you guys" i said, half shout due to the noisiness. "Yah thanks!" Youngji and Baekhyun said. "Finally we are going to university!" Youngji jumped in excitement. "When are you going to fly?" Baekhyun asked, totally co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter