Idiot.

Not Jealous

Jaejoong got out of his private car and walked his way through his lover’s apartment. He was in deep thoughts about Yunho. He was then distracted when his phone began ringing, still with Yunho in his mind, he stared at Changmin’s name flashing on the screen.

“Hello?”

“Hyung!” Jaaejoong rolled his eyes at the sudden shout from the other line. It looks like his dongsaeng is very excited today, perhaps?

“I can hear you, idiot. What do you want?”

“Where are you?”

“On my way to Yunho’s place—“

“Don’t go there!”

“Changmin, stop shouting. “

“I’m sorry, “  Jaejoong heard Changmin cleared his throat from the other line. “ Just don’t go there, hyung..”

“What is this about, Changmin?”

 “ Yunho hyung is an idiot.”

“Changmin don’t call him that.”

“He’s bringing blondie with him...”

“What?”

“I said he’s bringing the blonde with him.”

“Shut up, you totally made that up.”

“No, he just told me a while ago, he’s planning to make you jealous…He’s been trying for a week now. Don’t you know?”

Jaejoong bit his lower lip, trying to hold it together. “I know.”

“Hyung?”  Jaejoong shut his phone off, not giving his maknae a reply.

He knew Yunho’s been acting strange lately with the dancer, but he shrugged it off because he knew his lover too well, he is not the type of doing those kinds. But the strange acts became more frequent and obvious and Jaejoong is not dumb to not realize what Yunho is up to. He never reacted. He trusts Yunho so much and when there’s something up with him, he would tell his problem right away.  Yunho never talked to him about it though, and Jaejoong’s been waiting…just waiting for him to approach.

Jaejoong never expected it would be like this.

Yunho, indeed, was making him jealous.

But why?

“Yunho you’re an idiot sometimes.” Jaejoong stopped his tracks to settle his mind, will he be able to approach Yunho that he wanted to talk about why he’s acting like that? Will Yunho get mad at him? Will Yunho broke up with him if their fight gets worst—just like their fight years ago? Jaejoong is scared of the thought of loosing Yunho again. He didn’t want to go back to that time where he missed his lover the most, he regretted everything he had said on their fight and was willing to beg on his knees to want him back.But his pride didn’t let him. After all it was his mistakes that ruined their relationship, Yunho is just an understanding lover and he’s the jealous . He was to blame for all.

That’s why he changed. God knows how hard it is to change, but for Yunho it was all worth it.

“I don’t understand, Yunho…what else do you want…”

 

-

Yunho was a dumb figure trying to absorb what has been thrown to him. There he was standing right before blondie, totally silent and confused.

“If we’re going to do this, oppa. I want us to be official.” Blondie whispered, shy of the words coming out from .

“Excuse me?”

“Oppa, I can see that you like me. But I don’t want to assume. That’s why I’m asking you. Do you like me, oppa?”

Yunho thought the best way to escape this is to get help, but to who? He thought he would call Jaejoong first, but then again it’s much worse to call his lover at this kind of situation, he knew he would be a jealous wreck-- then again, Yunho thought, his lover isn’t the jealous type anymore, he won’t be affected in any way, by chance?

“Oppa…”

Yunho is lost. He never knew this girl somehow likes him deeper. It is obvious that he’s fake flirting her, unfortunately she’s not getting any hints.  Oh crap, now he’s feeling a lot guilty.

-ding dong-

Yunho almost jumped in joy as he heard the door. Saved by the bell!

“Jaejoong.” Yunho paled. Crap, it was their dinner date afer all.

Jaejoong was not looking at him obviously, his attention was at the small girl right behind him.  “Oh.” He finally spoke.

“Jae, uhm—“

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Yunho.” Jaejoong was not smiling, he was not looking at his lover either. He bowed slightly and left.

Yunho’s mind trailed at many thoughts. How can he unravel this mess he made?

One thing is for sure. He would get jaejoong back. He’s an idiot, he knows that. He hoped Jaejoong understands how he can become an idiot at times. He was definitely not going to give up Jaejoong just yet.

Jung Yunho. Idiot.

 

---

hahaha?