I just want my jealous Jaejoong back!

Not Jealous

Yunho was sitting upon the floor, trying to get his thoughts straight. Last night, Jaejoong didn’t go home. Well, basically, he has his own apartment which he really own. But he would always swing by Yunho’s place first, or may just sleep over there. Yesterday, he promised to make him dinner. Yunho have waited for three hours before he finally concluded that his lover won’t come. He tried calling him, for like billion times, but none was answered. Somehow, his silly conclusion about Jaejoong cheating behind his back is finally getting concrete.

                Yunho is mad because he can’t figure out his lover anymore.

                “Hyung…” He heard Changmin called peeking from the door. Yunho looked up away from staring on his feet, totally drowning on his deep thinking.  “Are you okay? You look…distorted.”

                Yunho laughed at his dongsaeng’s choice of words. “I’m fine, brat. What is it?”

                “Well, I just saw Jaejoong hyung’s private car parked somewhere outside the building. He called me this morning, he said he couldn’t contact you.”

                Yunho smiled bitterly. He did turn his phone off. It’s childish but his thoughts are confusing him so much he doesn’t know how to deal with his boojae right now. “I left my phone…”

                Changmin seemed to not buy his alibi, but he decided to shrug it off. “Okay, then tell him that. I think he’s on his way here.”

                “Okay—“

                “Good morning oppas!” A cheerful greeting echoed inside the practice room. Since it’s too early, the two of them arethe only one contained in the room. A blonde lady entered on her usual dancing clothes. Yunho curled his forehead, he really haven’t caught up her name. But she did say they can call her ‘blondie’ because of her hair color. And well, Yunho just focused on that. “Oh, Am I a bit early?”

                “A bit…” Changmin chuckled. He then stood up and stretched. “Where are the other girls?”

                Blondie blushed. “I thought they were in already,” She bowed. “I’m sorry for interrupting you oppas!”

                Yunho held back a smile. Somehow, this girl is really cute. “We’re not really talking that seriously…it’s okay.”

                The girl smiled and started to do her warm ups. Yunho’s been staring at her since then. Not because she’s interested on her, but because her hair reminds him of his Boojae. They’re both blonde, but obviously his Jaejoongie rocks it better.

                “Hyung, I think she has a crush on you.” Changmin whispered all of a sudden.

                “Shut up, brat.”

                “No seriously, hyung. I heard the girls talking from the cafeteria, and well yeah I heard her little confession.”

                “Shim Changmin, why are you stalking the girls? You are such a creepy brat.”

                Changmin rolled his eyes. “Men are men, hyung. And gays are gays.”

                Yunho glared on Changmin. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

                “Nothing really offensive.” Changmin stretched once more and stood up. “I should grab some burger downstairs, I heard they’re delicious.”

                “Buy me one as well.” His maknae nodded and walked out of the room after saying goodbye to blondie.

                Suddenly the room became dead silent. Yunho could even hear his own heartbeat. He glanced at the mirror, seeing blondie’s reflection. He panicked when the girl glanced at him as well, she smiled and awkwardly chuckled. Yunho was not sure how to respond to that so he just gave her a soft smile out of the blue. He sure didn’t know how to handle girls now. Blame it on Jaejoong.

                “Yunho.” Speaking of the devil.

                Yunho broke his eye contact with blondie as he heard Jaejoong’s interruption. “Hi Jae,”

                Jaejoong glanced at the girl by the mirror, obviously sticking her up for Yunho, he then directed his gaze to his sitting lover. “Where are the others?”

                “I think they’re just downstairs.” Yunho stared back to the silent dancer hoping this time, Jaejoong would get jealous—

                “Hi! You must be one of those dancers Yunho’s been talking about.” Jaejoong greeted the girl so suddenly. Yunho’s mouth fell at the sudden friendliness, he should be ing this girl, not greeting her so cheerfully.

                “Ah, yes…” She bowed. “I’ll do my best to help them.”

                “Alright, thank you very much!” Jaejoong bowed as well.

                Yunho is so annoyed right now. Where is my jealous lover?

==

                “Sorry for not calling you up last night, are you mad? You haven’t returned any of my calls since then.” Jaejoong apologized as they walk down the hall approaching the elevator. “Yoochun needed my help on his scripts and I can’t decline since I owe him many things and—

 

                “I left my phone on my apartment, no need to sweat out. I totally understand. Just try to call me when such things happen so I won’t wait that long.”

 Of course Yunho’s lying. Nothing is ever fine right now. His phone is just on his back pocket as well. He’s mad for him being ditched last night, but it raged him more to know that his Jaejoong isn’t the same Jaejoong he knew. It seemed like the possessiveness wasn’t there anymore. Yunho wanted that, he wants Jaejoong to own him again. That would make him feel normal again. Because the Jaejoong he’s facing now is not the normal Jaejoong he knew.

Jaejoong stopped on his tracks. Yunho stopped as well, giving his boojae a questioning gaze. “You’re mad.”

“What? Jae, no.”

“I know you too well, Yunho. You hate being ditched.”

“Well, yes. But seriously, everything’s cool to me. Just don’t repeat it again.” Yunho firmly stated.

“Yes, I promise.” Jaejoong smiled but Yunho just stared. His smile turned into a pout.

“Jaejoong?!” A man’s voice echoed along the silent hall, reaching both of their ears. Jaejoong waved at Siwon whose eyes are popped as he look at the long time friend. “You’re here! You’re really here!” Siwon hugged Jaejoong and even lifted him up making Jaejoong blush. Siwon seemed not informed that Yunho owns Jaejoong again.

“Yeah, Hi Siwon…”

“Wow, does that mean you’re coming back to SM?”

“Uh…No no…No coming back.” Jaejoong cleared his throat. “I’m actually here for Yunho.” He motioned Yunho behind him. His lover smiled slightly but deep inside he was burning mad. What the did Siwon just do to his Jae? Hug him? No one hugs his Boojae but him!

“Ah, right. You two are still best friends even you guys broke up? Wow. That’s really something.” Siwon patted Jaejoong’s hair, but the latter shrugged him lightly. “Hey, how about I treat you for lunch? Just downstairs. No pressure..”

“Uhh..” Jaejoong turned to Yunho, asking him what to do.

Yunho held back his rage and nodded. “Go on, I have something to pick up on my apartment. You two enjoy your meal.” Yunho began to walk off the opposite way, leaving the two by themselves. He fisted his hand as he felt the two moved along the other direction.

He stopped on his feet and slammed his hard fist on the wall. His face is red on anger, knuckles starting to bleed due to the intense impact. His eyes starting to tear up, not because of the physical pain but because of Jaejoong. He’s overreacting, he knew. But everything just . He’s jealous, damn jealous with an unknown reason. Everything just right now, that’s for sure.  The old Jaejoong would never look at other guys, neither would he take a lunch date with a random guy even if Yunho urges him.

He would bring his old Jaejoong back.

“Kim Jaejoong, you are going to be jealous again.”

==

                “Yunho  oppa, can you help me with the last step? I don’t seem to get it.” Yunho glanced at Jaejoong who’s just watching there on the corner silently. He just got back from his and Siwon’s ‘date’. The two of them haven’t talked since.

                “Oh sure.” Yunho moved closer against blondie’s body. His and her warmth becoming one. He grabbed her small arm and guided it to the correct routine. She learned it fastly while blushing, Yunho fake smiled. He’s sure Jaejoong saw it all. He secretly gazed at his lover, unfortunately he ended up talking to the other male dancers. Yunho fisted his hand.

==

Next day.

Yunho grabbed his vibrating phone and answered it almost quickly. “Boo..”

                “Hey, Yun. How’s your day?”

                “Tiring…” Yunho stretched. “Our hyung is a bit demanding today so we have to work extra hard.”

                “Really? Are you on your way home?”

                “No, I’m on my car. I’m going to grab some dinner.”

                “Great! I’m about to go out as well, wanna eat out together?”

                “I’m afraid not, I promised Blondie I’ll take her out…” Yunho glanced at the small girl beside him and smirked. Jaejoong would be so jealous.

                “Blondie? Who’s blondie?”

                “The girl with blond hair, you met her yesterday…”

                “Ah! Right…hmmm I guess I haven’t really got her name.”

                “Hahahaha I think we’re the same.”

                Long pause. “Alright, enjoy your dinner together.”

                Yunho felt the familiar wave of pain as Jaejoong hung up.

==

                Yunho held Blondie’s hand tightly as he teaches her a rare stunt. The girl blushe as their skins touched but Yunho cared less. It just so happened that Jaejoong walked in with their hands still entwined together.

                Jaejoong smiled despite the sight. “I brought lunch for everyone!”

                Yunho cursed under his breath when he saw Blondie and Jaejoong getting along together while giving the food to everyone.

==

                Days before their comeback, Yunho and Jaejoong decided to celebrate in advance since Jaejoong reasoned out that he won’t be able to have solo time with Yunho anymore because he would be super busy. Yunho agreed to spend their couple time on his place.

                But Yunho had other plans.

                He invited Blondie too. Now Jaejoong have to explode in jealousy. This is his last straw.

 

==

 

Next Chapter will be up on three days!

Please don’t hate Yunho XD

And yes, I actually don’t know what that blonde dancer’s name so I just have to call her blondie. XD

I know you’re hating Yunho on this. But my boyfriend told me this and said it’s reasonable to feel like that because they are men.

And yes. My boyfriend tried hard to make me jealous once, but I cared less. Because I’m such a cool girlfriend hahahaha! And that was our first fight ever, >.<

 

Comments are very much loved!