Yunho's Dilemma

Not Jealous

                Jaejoong walked silently inside the boys’ practice room, almost no sound bearing. He glanced at the busy people breaking their backs on their dance routine. This comeback’s theme is challenging for both Shim Changmin and Jung Yunho, the dance steps are tiring and sweat breaking. But for Jaejoong, he knew his boys would just do fine. Now that the only two of them carry the name TVXQ, they proved that they still got the worth, though the original five would always be the best, the two of them totally can pull it off.

                Jaejoong arranged his white mask, trying to get rid of the itch building between his nostrils as he focused his eyes to his lover who seemed to have not noticed his presence yet. Jaejoong smiled and contently sat near a corner, some back up dancers realized him and greeted, but few ignored him. He shrugged off the cold treatment and looked back to Yunho, his ever hardworking Yunho. His lover’s been sweating a lot nowadays, like what Jaejoong sees now. Yunho’s back is totally wet with sweat. Jaejoong wondered as to why he doesn’t just take off his shirt to make it comfortable and refreshing. Jaejoong giggled when he remembered how his boyfriend is too embarrassed on his moobs.

                “Jaejoong-hyung?”

                Jaejoong smiled, though his mask covered his mouth, his eyes are showing his smile to his favorite dongsaeng who is currently topless in front of him, hands on waist, totally not smiling. “Hi Changmin…”

                “What are you doing here?” Changmin asked with his forehead curled. “SM banned you here, like 4 years ago…”

                Jaejoong takes off his mask, revealing a now pouting look. “I’ve been sneaking here for 10 months now, I still feel welcomed though…” He added a chuckle which obviously didn’t amuse his dongsaeng. “C’mon Shim, I’m not bothering you and my Yunho. I’ll behave! I promise!”

                “No, get out.”

                “Just because your body became sculpted like that doesn’t mean you can boss me around.”

                “I know, I’ll let Yunho-hyung get you out…” Changmin walked straight to his leader, tapping him lightly and immediately pointed at Jaejoong. “Get that out of here.”

                “Jaejoong?” Yunho blinked with a curled forehead, staring at him.

                “Hi…” Jaejoong held back his pout, there is no way Yunho would make him stay there because like what Changmin has said, he was banned there. Like forever.

                Yunho walked towards his pale lover. Jaejoong sniffed Yunho’s sweaty scent, he still smells great, how is that even possible? “Boo, you know you can’t stay here…” He stole a kiss on his lips lightly making the pale lover blush.

                “I know, I know…” Jaejoong looked away. “Can’t I just stay for another ten minutes?”

                “No.” Changmin answered, obviously eavesdropping on them. “Get him out of here hyung, the girls are coming…”

                Jaejoong stopped a breath. “Girls?”  He looked at Yunho who slammed his both palms on his face. He then glanced at the maknae, noticing the evil smirk on his face. “What girls?”

                “Jae, uhm…I can explain.” Yunho blew the strands of hair on his face before holding his lover’s shoulder.

                “Okay, I am waiting.” Jaejoong spoke calmly.

                Yunho breathed deep. “This dance, you know, uhm, it will be called…Suri Suri.”

                “Suri Suri? Spellbound?”

                “Yes, yes. Listen, Changmin requested for some girls as back-ups, you know to make this dance more effective and convincing…”

                Yunho waited Jaejoong to stomp off angrily. He totally knew what’s going to happen next. Jae has this reputation of being so much jealous, fretting at such small things. Not that Yunho didn’t like it—he hated it. Who wanted to have a lover getting paranoid here and then? And now with the girl dancers, his lover would totally explode—

                “Okay, cool.” Jaejoong tapped down the dust on Yunho’s shoulder. “You’ll meet them today?”

                “Wait—you’re not mad?”

                “What? No…”

                Yunho weirdly stared at his boyfriend. This is not real. Jaejoong is not not jealous right now. “Are you sure you’re Kim Jaejoong?”

                “Yunho what the heck?” Jaejoong let out a chuckle. “Okay, okay, I’ll go. I think Yoochun’s waiting for me at the salon,” He kissed Yunho’s forehead. “Good luck meeting the girls, okay? Hwaiting yun~”

                “Uh..thanks.” Yunho was left dumb struck even when he’s lover finally marched out off the practice room completely.

                There is something wrong with my Boojae, Yunho thought. He is never not jealous.

==

 

                “Yunho, who is this?!”

                Yunho looked up away from the pile of scripts he have in his hands to have a glance on his lover, holding his phone with the photo of him and Go ara flashing on the screen. That picture goes viral on the internet nowadays, spreading rumors that he and that girl is currently on that kind of relationship. Of course, those are just rumors. It just so happens that he and Go ara became very good friends while working together in one drama. She’s his leading lady though, maybe that’s why fans keep pushing that couple thing on them. But it’s all work, simple and plain. Somehow, Yunho wished Jaejoong would understand that it’s just that.

                Sadly, his lover gets easily swayed by what goes viral on the internet.

                “Jaejoong, you know that’s Go ara, you met her, right?” Yunho spoke hoping Jaejoong would leave him alone for now.

                “I know that, this is your third picture together, is there something I have to know between you two?” Jaejoong sounded like a jealous lover and it’s starting to annoy Yunho right now.

                “Jae, you know it’s all work.” Yunho stated as calmly as possible. He ain’t got time with this .

                “Right. That’s why you never told me you already had that kiss scene with her, because it’s all work and nothing else…That’s why you have to keep it to me, right? Because it’s all work and I have nothing to do with whom you randomly kiss---“

                “Jaejoong.” Yunho breathed deep. “We are not going to argue about this again. She’s just part of my work.”

                “Still can’t see the point of you not telling me. You said it yourself, she’s just work.” Jaejoong stated as annoying as Yunho thought it sounds.

                “Because I know you’re going to freak out, like what you’re doing right now!” Yunho shouted, startling his lover a bit. His lips formed ‘o’, eyes starting to glare. Uh-oh. This is not good.

                “Of course I am going to freak out! I’m your lover! You kissing her---“

                “It’s just an act, Jaejoong. Get over that .”

                “No! You listen to me! I don’t like you hiding things like that! As your lover I deserve to know, I at least have to know.”

                “No. I did not tell you that because I know you will react like this.”

                “I am your lover!”

                Yunho’s ears are burning with anger. He got enough of Jaejoong jealousy . He needed to slap the truth. “You are possessive jealous ! I am so tired of your jealous drama bull, Jaejoong. In my world it would not be only you. I need to interact with people too! And I can’t do that normally with you leeching around, attacking those suspicious people. Do you even remember what you did to one of the staffs for being too close to me?! I’ve never been humiliated like that! I don’t ever want your ty lover act near me, you got it? I am done with that!”

                Jaejoong stared as Yunho stopped on his angry speech, his lover huffing, obviously getting some air. Jaejoong stared once again, then he looked away. He did not know where Yunho got those words from, but one thing’s for sure. Yunho had successfully pierced his heart with those.

                “Let’s break up.”

                Yunho glared. “Right, Jaejoong. Jump to those decisions, very mature.” He smirked, annoying his pale lover more.

                “You obviously don’t trust me.”

                “Only when you’re jealous.” Yunho sighed. He hates that side of Jae, but he loves him truthfully. “I don’t want to break up.”

                “No…no…your words are enough.”

                “, Kim Jaejoong, are you seriously doing this? We’re fighting, it’s normal for me to say those---“ Yunho paused. So does Jaejoong. That sounded so wrong.

                “Right.” Jaejoong nodded, tears pooling on his eyes. “Goodbye then?”

                “Jaejoong…come on. Let’s be mature on this.”

                “What do you want me to do?” Jaejoong wiped the tear that has slipped from his eye. “What else do you want?”

                “I just…” Yunho sighed. “I just want you to change that side of yours, I don’t want you to be jealous all the time. You have to trust me on this. Fix yourself.” Yunho wanted to slap himself once again. That sounded so wrong once more.

                “Fix myself?” Jaejoong huffed. “Am I the only one ruining this relationship? Yunho, I stopped looking at other guys because I don’t want you to be jealous. I have set my eyes to only you. You should’ve at least tried to do the same. And what does fix myself mean? I am not the one himself to his friends and dongsaengs. Yunho, open your eyes! They’re just using your name so they can move up!—“

                Yunho slapped Jaejoong.

                He slapped him real hard.

                “Let’s break up then.” Yunho grabbed his things and slammed the door as he left.

==

                “Yunho hyung?” Yunho heard his maknae tugged from behind. He looked and saw Changmin’s very concerned look. “What’s wrong with you today?”

                “What?”

                “I mean, you seemed so not focus today, you did not even interacted with the girls that much. You’re always on deep thoughts, you seldom forget the routines…Is there something up?”

                Yunho sighed. They did meet the girls today, and it was totally awkward on his side since he didn’t really know what to say. Ever since Jaejoong and him broke up, his interaction with girls lessen. Maybe because he still thinks that Jaejoong’s still with him, guarding his possible preys. Maybe he’s just used with Jaejoong owning him.

                “Hyung…” Changmin called as Yunho got swayed down by his thoughts once more. “We seriously need to talk about this. Our comeback’s about to come and you can’t be like this.”

                “Changmin…it’s nothing really.”

                “Is it about Jaejoong hyung?”

                “Yunho!!”

                Both of them looked to where the voice came from. Ho jun, Yunho’s close friend was standing not so far from them, waving like an idiot with a plastered smile.

                “Oh, Ho jun. Hi…” Yunho greeted weakly, totally not interested entertaining anyone right now.

                Ho jun’s forehead curled up. “What’s up with him?” He asked Changmin who’s slightly glaring at him, probably because he interrupted their supposed to be serious talk.

                “I was about to ask him, you dork.”  Changmin rolled his eyes and turned back to his pouting hyung. “Hyung, do you still want to talk?”

                “He’s not that jealous anymore, Changmin. He’s not jealous…” Yunho turned to his maknae. “Why is he not jealous anymore?”

                Changmin caught up what his hyung was talking about while Ho jun, on his side started to get curious. “Whoa, who’s not jealous anymore?”

                “Jaejoong hyung, obviously.”  Changmin answered.

                “Uh. Right…” He scrateched his head. “Isn’t that a good thing? You know you always complained how a he was after your break up—“

                “Yunho hyung was lucky enough to meet Jaejoong in a random scene; he was then brave enough to ask him to get back together, which my hyung answered yes. I doubt Yunho hyung ever told you he was a , you never saw him when he was actually recuperating from their break up. You’re just there when you—“ Changmin sighed. “Nevermind.”

                “I never told you he was a …” Yunho spoke with his forehead curled while looking at Ho jun.

                “Well, you implied it. You never told me, it’s right. But the way you told me implied it—“

                “Ho jun just shut up.” Changmin cutted.

                “Whatever. Yunho, what happened with Jae?” Ho jun tugged Yunho to speak.

                “Well,  it’s just a little thing I am fretting about. Today we met the girls, right changmin?” Changmin nodded as a response. “Jaejoong was not that affected by that. I know it’s such a small thing but knowitn Jaejoong…He’s not like that. He would definitely explode and be jealous again.”

                “I know Jae hyung, and I can understand how weird it is to see him act like that. Maybe just maybe… he changed.”

                “No, that’s not it…” Ho jun interrupted once again. Yunho once again shot him a very confused look, as if waiting for him to continue. “He’s definitely cheating on you.”

                “Oh, shut up.” Changmin huffed in annoyance. What is this guy doing here anyway? “Jaejoong hyung would never ever do that.”

                “Well, who knows. “ Ho Jun shrugged and tapped Yunho slightly on his back. “You’ll never know, Jaejoong is pretty meat, he could lure anyone he wants.”

                “Shut it up. Yunho hyung, you’ll never know until you talk to him about him, go call him and ask…”

                Yunho was actually considering what Ho Jun had said. Jaejoong, with all the little possibility, can cheat on him. For four years of being parted, he really can change. His love for him can change.  But can Jaejoong really do that to him? Yunho is doubting, but there’s that small chance that he might really have  an affair behind his back. Nothing is never impossible with Kim Jaejoong.

                Yunho fished out his phone from his pocket. His phone screen flashing Jaejoong’s incoming call. “Boo..”

                “Hey y, how’s the practice?”

                “We met the girls. They are very beautiful.” Yunho suddenly brought up the topic, attempting to make his lover jealous. He earned a gasp from his maknae but he cared less, he needs to make Jaejoong jealous. Somehow, that would make him feel light.

                “Oh…right. Really?” Jaejoong sounded totally fine with it. That made Yunho a bit mad.

                “And they are very y.”  Yunho attempted once again. This time Yunho’s sure Jaejoong had to be jealous on his. He never really likes it when Yunho talks about other girls’ body. Changmin tried to grab his phone once, trying to stop whatever he’s trying to do with Jaejoong, but Yunho shrugged him off.

                “Sorry, what? I can’t hear you I’m on a street—“

                “I said they are very y…”

                Jaejoong laughed. “Lucky you then…”

                Yunho fisted his hands. “Where are you?”

                “I’m on my way to my friend, why?”

                “Get back here.”

                “What is up with you, Yunho?”

                “I…” Yunho sighed. He doesn’t want to start a fight now. “I’m just kidding, haha. Make me dinner later, mkay? I want kimchi friend rice.”

                “Okay, I have to go now. Love you, Yun.”

                “I…love you too.”

                Yunho hang up. He then turned to Changmin and Ho Jun who were beside him waiting for him to talk. “He’s definitely cheating on me.”

                Yunho and Ho Jun high fived.

                Changmin smacked his own forehead.

 

 

 

---

Please leave some comments, it would be a booster for me ^O^