[D] Answer me, please...

YunJae's Sweet & Sour Haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

summary!

Angsty drabble, just before the lawsuit! You can decide if it's from Jaejoong's or Yunho's prespective. 

 

---------------------

 

Is this it? Is this how it’s all going to end?

What about all we went through together? My other half…? Did that all mean nothing. Was it all a lie? A show for the cameras?

Why does my heart refuse to believe it, then? Did you cast as spell on the silly organ?

That beautiful smile, the gentle caresses, the pointless midnight conversations…

How do I forget that? Can you show me how? Can you please undo the past before you walk away?

Love. You taught me about love. You showed me how to be strong; how to brave the crowds of screaming fans, cameramen and business hawks.

You became my pillar of support. I didn’t think I would ever need anything else…no more than your arms around me. Whispered promises of forever.

I thought I was your pillar. How could I have been so wrong?

You made me feel special in so many ways that I started to feel like I mattered to you. Mattered to you more than a colleague. Was that wrong, too?

What else have I been wrong about?

Was there ever a chance?

Was I simply being foolish, like the endless hordes of your fans, to imagine we had something…special?

Did you ever look into my eyes the way I looked into yours? Did your heart ever skip a beat when our hands touched?  Did you…did yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter