I'm sorry pt 3

one last question?? { third season of fall in love again}

incheon airport..................

luhan running while holding his bag. He running straight to cab.and he's heading to hospital where chorong admitted ...

meanwhile at Jin mansion...................

jin inside his secret room and close the door, (Jin pov ) 

you are so beautiful ,while his fingers keep touching the picture. And he keep looking at the picture ,  I'm sorry choro darling... I  didn't mean to hurt you. But I don't like you being like this , then he keep smiling and laughing while keep touching the picture .

suddenly his phone ringing......

(no one pov ) 

jin uh, I hear about what happening, is she okay ? 

Jin : she's awake now. But , I don't think she recognize me . While smile looking at the picture....

at hospital .....................

kai : chorong uh, let eat apple .. While giving chorong the plate that full of Apple.

chorong still keep quiet , she keep thinking about what happens with luhan at airport......

bomi: unnie, you should eat at least. You've became so skinny, (chorong still silent) 

eunji : chincha... While fold her arm, unnie. What did lu oppa did to you this time ? (Chorong still silent) then she crying..

naeun: unnie, stop angry at rong unnie, and look what you have done ? She's crying right now ! 

Eunji just keep quiet . Because she realized that rong unnie crying right now..

eunji : unnie, neomu mianhae ..... While hugging chorong. 

Kai: Rongie, you should eat this, then you can be healthy again. While reaching his hands to feed chorong Apple.

at first chorong didn't open , but later on she open it , because Kai keep convince chorong. 

Kai : Rongie, if you don't want to eat, i will not come again, and I don't wanna talk with you again! 

After chorong hear that, she open and she keep holding Kai jacket.. 

Kai then smile, because he know that chorong will eat if he said like that .....

kai feed chorong eat.. 

Meanwhile, outside of chorong room, there's luhan. He keep looking at all that happen in chorong room, including chorong keep holding Kai jacket, and Kai feeding chorong eating... 

Then after Kai and apink members back dorm. (It's time hayoung and namjoo looking for chorong,)(*but they didn't arrive yet)

chorong just lying on her bed, she heard someone inside her room,  she turn around and see luhan , 

luhan : Rongie, are you okay ? 

To be continued..........

wait for next chapter......