you are ...

one last question?? { third season of fall in love again}

when chorong sip her drink . suddenly .. click click . click .. camera flashlight ........

chorong realize that paparazi has taken her photos with ceo jin .. chorong started to cover her face with her hands , and jin understand that and he also help chorong with giving her jacket to close chorong face . 

jin: chorong shi , i think we should go now . i will send you .. then chorong noded.  and they two stand up and walk out from that cafe chop .. 

meanwhile jin drive and chorong sit beside him .. 

chorong look at jin and said 

chorong :  im sorrry jin shi . because of me , we have to go .

jin look at chorong and smile while said : its okay . chorong shi .  

chorong smile back at jin and said : you are the second person that make me smile after that accident . 

jin : wae ? im the second ?  who`s the first ? did lu . i mean that deer eyes ? 

chorong : no . the first is kai . and you the second . then she smile again . 

jin : ahh . kai ... he your bestfrend , i really envious with him . he got a bestfriend like you . while smile . 

chorong : eyy . why you envious ? kai is my bestfriend . and you are my friend .

jin :  thats right . im your friend .  then he smile and continue driving ... 

chorong : ah , about that time . i really sorry for walking without looking at your car . 

jin : nevermind . chorong shi . its okay .. and im relief that you`re okay now . or else . 

chorong : im really sorry for that time .. and i heard about you carrying me to hospital . im sorry . i must really heavy ? 

jin :  ani .. you are really light . the doctors said that you lack of nutrition .  

chorong kind of embarass . 

jin : by the way , im sorry . about the paparazi earlier . 

chorong : ani .. i should be the one that sorry . because of my status { an idol } , they took your picture too . 

jin ; aaahh . its okay chorong .. shi .

chorong : nevermind , you can call me chorong , or anything you like . 

jin : can i call you chorong , choro, ro ,  rong , rongie ?  rongie ? 

chorong : of course can . you can call me anything you want . and i will call you jinjin ?

jin : mwoya ? jinjin ? hahaha . anything you want rongie ..

chorong : ani . i will call jin . hahahha

jin : ahahaa. anything can .. rongie . then he look at chorong face that smiling brightly ..

 

they arrived at ***** hotel .. 

jin : it nice meeting you rongie ..

chorong : it nice to know you ... hehe . 

jin : okay . see you someday , till we meet again .

chorong : yeah , till we meet again . it nice to know you ,, 

they chorong get out from jin car . she wave her hands at jin . then she inside  her hotel room ..

then jin also get away from that hotel...

 

when chorong inside her room , 

she see all her member at her room . 

chorong : what are you all doing here ?

bomi : well unnie . 

hayoung : we all curious about you meeting with that ceo jin . 

naeun : geurae unnnie . 

namjoo : unnie , we all curious about him . 

eunji : yes yes unnie . how is it like going out with ceo and chaebol ? is it like drama ? that the ceo is really picky ?

chorong smile and said ; wooah , woaah , you all really curious huh ?

bomi : i think i fell in love when i see he too charisma..

eunji : yah , bomi uh !! remember you bakkie.

hayoung : really unnie , we all reaally curious !! palli unnie , tell us .. 

chorong : well , jin .. he okay .. he nice . he has a smile like appa appa style .. he really gentlemen. he open my car door . luckily he not picky . then she smile . 

naeeun :  ohh . unnie , you smile . its been awhile since you smile . 

chorong : yeah . its been awhile . but there something i must tell you . 

namjoo : mwo unnie ? 

chorong : when we at cafe shop , they are some paparazi that take our picture , and thats why we go back . 

bomi : so unnie , you will meet with him again right ?

chorong : i dont know bom uhh .. he`s a ceo . and im just an idol .. we two really busy . i mean he will be more busy than i .. 

eunji ? i hope that paparazi didnt capture your picture well .. unnnie ..

chorong : i hope soo.. okay now  its time for me to sleep .. now you all go back your hotel room .. 

all member : okay unnie .. see you tmrw .

then all member get out from chorong room, after 1 mins , chorong smile , then she hear knock on her door ,,, she know that bomi will come again .

bomi : unnie , can i sleep here ? i scared sleeping alone . 

chorong : i know that you will come ... come here . sleep beside me . 

then bomi smile and he hop on chorong bed ... then they sleep together ..

 

tmrw morning ,     6am ....

manager oppa knock chorong door , and chorong wake up , and open the door , and she sit on her bed .. manager oppa come in with celular phone on his hands . 

manager oppa : rongie , did you see news ?

chorong : news ? what news?

then bomi wake up and sit beside chorong , 

bomi : wae oppa ? 

then manager oppa turn on the tv ....

tv news ......

yesterday , we caught apink member going out with ceo jin  . the chaebol of  korean&LA corp .. we caught they go out dating at cafe shop in taiwan . the member of apink that we dont know yet . then the video show of yesterday jin with apink member at cafe shop . chorong face cannot see because of jin jacket covering her face . as we knoe , apink arrive at taiwan airport yesterday , and tv show video of apink arriving at airport ..  what is this apink member and ceo jin relationship ? stay tuned for confirmation from both companay to confirm this news .... that all for today breaking news ...

 

then manager oppa turn off the tv . and said :

rongie , is that really you ? is that ceo jin that you going out yesterday ?

chorong : nae .. im going out yesterday .. exactly at that place ... that really me and jin .. 

manager : then , how should we explain this ? 

chorong : urm , yesterday i just going out with him to thanks for saving my life .. beside we are friends .. 

manager :okay ..  will tell our company first , and later i will tell you what company will responds ,

chorong : thanks  oppa .. 

manager : okay . now, hurry up , shower . and breakfast , later we will have a rehearsal ..

okayyy oppa said chorong and bomi .. 

 

at hotel cafe.........

fan 1: im really curious , who is apink member that get out with ceo jin ?

fan 2: i think its naeun , or namjoo ? or eunjji ? 

fan 3 : based on her slim and petite body , i think its chorong unnie , 

fan 4 :  thats wrong . uri chorong unnie already has lu oppa .. 

fan 1: i think so its eunji .. because of petite body ..

 

then they see apink walk to cafe hotel .... see that uri pretty unnie come .. lets take their picture..

then manager oppa see apink fans take apink picture and said : can you give apink some time to eat first . later they going to rehearsal . after rehearsal , we will back here , so you can take apink pic as much as you want... then apink fans leave apink and they will come back later ....

 

when apink eat their breakfast , 

eunji , namjoo, bomi , hayoung look at their own phone and then just put their phone inside their pocket while a bit annoying .. 

chorong : wae ? eunji, bom,namjoo, younggie ?

eunji : you know suho , since early in the morning , he keep asking me is that girl me ?

namjoo : chen also the same . since the news came out . he keep askingme  .. is that me ? 

bomi : my baekkie also same , he ask me , is it me the girl that meet with ceo jin ... im really furious right now ..

hayoung : me also same . sehunnie keep asking me , since when i know ceo jin , and how long did we know ... im really furious right now .. 

chorong : is it good ? it means that they still love you , and care about you . 

naeun : my boyfriend didnt ask me , because he trust in me .. 

bomi : aah . im jealous of you naeun uhh , 

eunji : did lu , 

chorong : ani . we i need to call ceo jin. and i need to apologise . 

suddenly , 

jin : hi rongie ,,, 

all apink member gasps , they all see a realy handsome man .....

 

to be continue.................................................

will update next chapter for sure :)