it hurts.

one last question?? { third season of fall in love again}

When chorong inside her room. She feel so sad because kai come to apink dorm because of naeun. And not for her...

Meanwhile outside of chorong room.....

Naeun p.o.v

Oppa. Why are you so silent?

Kai just blank. Because he keep thinking what he should say with chorong.

Naeun : oppa!! While waving her hand infront of kai face..

Kai realized from his blank face. 

Kai p.o.v

Ohh..bian naeun ah. What did you say earlier?

Naeun: ani.. You didnt have a schedule? 

Kai : ahh.. Nope. Today we dont have a schedule. 

Naeun: oppa. Actually. Im soo sorry to chor...without finishing her sentences. 

A message come in from naeun iphone..

Naeun : oppa. Wait a minute. I will go to kitchen.. 

Kai just noded..

Then naeun inside the kitchen while holding her iphone.

Then kai wait for naeun to return from kitchen..

While kai waiting for naeun. Kai hears someone crying.. And kai walk slowly to chorong room..cause he know that chorong is the one that crying...

Kai come slowly to chorong room... When kai wanna knock chorong door..

Suddenly. Bomi come from balcony and said

Bomi : ohh.kai shii. What are you doing in front of unnie room?

Kai : ahhh.. While shocking for a bit..urm. I think i heard chorong cry.. 

Bomi p.o.v

While let a heavy sigh.. You know kai shi. Unnie always crying in her room.. Sometimes i heard it too. But, when i check, chorong unnie already sleep.and you know what, unnie doesnt let us know that she is really heartbreaking.

Kai p.o.v

Ohh. I feel sad for her.. But what can i do?  

Bomi p.o.v

Thats why. You always there for unnie when she down. But know. Theres no one can conceal unnie sad..including me..while making a sad face..

Kai just silent..

Bomi :aahh. Wheres naeun?

Kai : in the kitchen..

Bomi : ahhh... And actually i wanna ask. Did you really miss naeun that much?

Kai : aahh. What did you mean by that?

Bomi : ani... Last night, youre calling with her.you say. I miss you. Then naeun say, i miss you too. Miss you soo much. Then, tody you meet her in our dorm...

Kai p.o.v

Im calling with her last night?

Bomi:urm.  naeun said so..

Kai thinking( wait. Wait. I think, last night im out with manager hyung.. I didnt remember that i call naeun last night? Did it mean that naeun has another person than me??)

Bomi waving her hand at kai face.."yah!! Kai shii" gwenchana?

Kai just smile and said"nothing"

Bomi just smile... And said, did you wanna see chorong unnie inside? 

Kai p.o.v

Is it okay for me to see chorong? 

Naeun come and said

Oppa. Mianhae... Im gotta out for a while. I need to buy something...

Kai: wanna me to tag along?

Naeun: ani! Its okay. You just stay here. I will back later.. Bye..  while waving to bomi and kai...

After naeun out from apink dorm..

Bomi p.o.v

Kai shii. Wanna see chorong unnie?

Kai : i think, yes. While smile..

And bomi just smile..then she open chorong door for kai ..

Then kai inside chorong room then bomi just let kai and chorong alone in chorong room...

Chorong hear someone inside her room. And she thought its bomi. Cause she share room with bomi..

Chorong p.o.v

Bom ahh.. I think i wanna die... I dont know why. Why did this all happen to me..i just dont know how to face uri apink.i feel like i dont understand him at all.. He has gone far from me... Bom ahh.. If.. I say.. If...

Without finishing her sentences, 

Kai p.o.v

What if? What if what?

Chorong is surprised by kai voice...she thought the one that she talking with is bomi. But it is kai..

Kai p.o.v

Park chorong that i know is a tough girl. Park chorong that i remember is the one that make other people smile. Park chorong that i used to like is someone doesnt give up easily..

Chorong just silent.. While she hearing kai shouting at her. Her tears keep flowing from her eyes...and she cant just stop from crying...

Kai p.o.v

Chorong ah....bianhae! While hugged chorong who was crying..i know that i shouldn't do this.. But, please. This once.. I wanna you to face the true... And dont be such a weak chorong.. While patting chorong hair...

Chorong just crying... She feel very calm because of kai..

Chorong p.o.v

Kai ah.. I really miss your warm hugged..while crying..

Kai p.o.v

Chorong ah. I will always give you my warm hugged. While smiling... Chorong ah. Can you promise me one thing?

Chorong : what is it?

Kai : i dont know why i feel so hurt when i saw you cry. But please promise me. That you wont cry again because of him.. I will make sure  you will never cry because of him..

Chorong: kai ah.. I just cant!  without finishing her words.kai put his finger on chorong lips.. And said

Kai p.o.v

Chorong ah.. Please...do as i said.. Or you will hurt again!

Chorong: kai shi..

Suddenly someone knock the door. And it is bomi..

Bomi inside the room. And she is surprised by looking at kai and chorong. because kai put his finger on chorong lips. While looking straight at chorong eyes. And same with chorong.  And they two looking at each other eyes. And on the bed together..

Bomi is gaps by kai action for a while.. And said

Bomi: kai shi. Naeunie has return...

Kai just noded...

Then kai wanna walk from chorong room, and said

Kai : chorong ahh. I hope i will always help you...and dont forget our promise earlier.. Hye.. While wink at chorong....

Then chorong just smile while looking at kai that leaving her room.....

Then kai sit at apink couch. 

And. Naeun come near kai and said....

To be continued..........

#sorry for not updating too long..

# will update  soon.(i will try my harder to update)

# thanks for subscribing and commenting..