Day 3

What is MxY?

"Is this a dream ?" you thought to yourself in your sleep. "Ahahah it is" you tried comforting yourself but still not sure whether it was a dream or not.

"Wake up sweetheart" said an angelic voice. It sounded so much like Usui takumi (google him people new to anime).

"Wakey wakey" it said again. You smiled a dreamy smile. Out of nowhere your eyes flipped open enthusiastic to know whether that was reality or your imagination.

Well it wasn't ,it was Mark. So all the past events flashback before your eyes. Yep they were all real.

"We're gonna be late for school. Plus I assume you slept well… you out twice" he rambled while making tea.

"Here drink this. Its chamomile & mint tea meant for relaxing." His hand lay on your forehead, checking your temperature you assumed.

"Here's your bag pack. The bathroom's to the right. Everything you need is there now I'm off to school"

Mark left without another word after that. You walked towards the toilet, got your stuff done and went to school.

"I just spent a whole night over Mark's" you say in disbelief. You tried letting it sink in.

"'I assume you were prepared for this?" His words rung through your ears like a school bell making you feel dizzy.

"YURAAAA!" Izumi screamed snapping you out your thoughts.

"Oh Hey Izu- !" you realized you're wearing the same clothes as yesterday's.

"EH?"

"Ahahaha Hey Izumi….I'll talk to you later…late for class ahah" you said trying to get away from him cause its obvious he wouldn't stop asking questions about where you went yesterday and that you was wearing the same outfit.

"'Yura!!" he screamed. You ran for your life to the gym room. Yep you had gym class the whole day today.

You went to the locker room, got into your gym shorts and shirt.

"PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT" you heard the whistle. It indicated that your coach started class. "

"So today its all about basketball…" coach went on with his preaching. You stood there half alive until you hear him saying "And today Yura-sshi & Mark-sshi will do the cleaning duties due to being late for 5 mins.. let's start" You tried to argue but failed. You wondered when Mark even entered.

 

"Good job everyone….everyone go home and rest well…happy weekend" coach said before leaving.

"Daeee~" screamed my classmates cheerfully.

"urghh yea thanks" you said sarcastically to your coach but making sure he didn’t hear it.

"Kaja" Mark pinched your cheeks.

"YA! Stop pinching my cheeks? Are you envious of my cheek?"

"I'm envious of your everything cause they get to touch you" whispered Mark to your ear.

You could feel a shiver erupting from your neck all the way to your back.

"Let's just get over this" you declared and got the cleaning tools from the storage room outside the auditorium.

You handed Mark one of the mop and broom and started work on your own.

 

>3 hours later<

 

"Phew finally…" you exclaimed wiping off sweat from your forehead.

You looked at Mark to see him admiring you. Its weird. The word admiring sounded so wrong but so right.

"Let's put these back" you cut through the silence. He just nodded.

Both of you entered the storage room in silence. Fixing the cleaning tools you used for gym. Suddenly the door slammed shut and a key turned.

"Wha-what's going on?" you panicked.

"I d-don’t know" Mark replied puzzled.

 

>Outside the storage room<

"Stop rewind, rewind. Stop rewind." hummed the security with his headphones on.

"Oh why is this open?" he thought to himself.

He held the door knob close and locked it, walking away with a little dance.

>back to the storage room<

 

"Ahjusshii!! We're in here! Open the door" you pleaded.

"YA ahjusshiii!"

"He's gone" said Mark calmly.

"Aishhh…so were trapped now FOREVER" you said annoyed and exhausted.

"I wanna go home, so tired" you whined.

"We're sailing the same boat here"

You both sat in silence. The storage room was a small room actually. Cupboard size I must say.

"Gah! Its so hot" your body communicated to you. You could feel sweat trickle down your back.

"Mark do me a favor"

"What?"

"Turn the opposite way?"

"Why?" he asked.

"I want to wipe my back. Its wet. Now if you don’t mind."

"I'll wipe it off for if you want" he said playfully.

"Oh just turn already" you said annoyed.

"Fine fine. Gawsh."

"Don’t you dare look" you said before taking off your shirt. The air hit your back making the sweat feel cool against your skin.

You bring your shirt towards your back trying to wipe off your sweat but failing miserably. You arms were to short to reach the inner part of your bra strap.

"Curse you arms" you said. One way to get that off is to ask Mark to wipe it.

"Need help there? "asked Mark.

"N-Yes" you answered embarrassed.

"How may I help you?" He asked you still facing the opposite side.

"I need you to wipe of sweat under my bra strap" You answered truthfully wanting to kill yourself that moment.

"Oh-kay….I'm going to turn now"

"NO! you'll do it with your eyes closed."

"EH? How's that possible"

"Just do it...I'll guide your hand. Don't you dare open your eyes or else" you threatened.

"Fine c'mon" He turned eyes closed with your shirt in hand. Your hands guided his towards the spot.

"Aish let me just do this. You're making everyone's life difficult" Mark blurted out. His eyelids revealed his pupils. You felt his hand wipe off your back which relieved you.

You sighed. It was a relaxed sigh. You didn't say a word. Your bra straps unhooked to each other. (Girls you understand her pain right? xD after a long day having bra on and getting it unhooked finally ..yep)

Mark ran his fingers around your back, drawing random shapes. His fingers felt like a feather, so soft.

You bit your lip, stifling a moan. You felt him come close to your right ear.

"You like that huh?" he smirked softly.

He put your shirt back on you, turning you to face him.

With no words left to say he went for a deep kiss. It was soo deep you could feel the depth of how much things it held. Your knees shook as you kissed back. It was a slow one. A slow but meaningful kiss. Words he couldn't say was delivered by it. His hands wrapped itself around your waist bringing you closer. Your jelly-ish chest collided with his hard ones, your hands wrapped around his neck. You broke away for air to breathe. His eyes burned your face. It was cloudy, mysterious you couldn't really read it.

"I couldn't h-hold myself any longer" he stuttered.

"I like you….and I know its weird confessing in this awful storage but yes" He kissed you. Butterflies erupted on the pit of your insides.

"I've been wanting to tell you this for along time now" Another kiss.

"Bu-" you cut him off

"Are you trying to make my heart expode?" you asked. He hugged you. His head nuzzled against your neck taking your scent in. You felt his lips touch your neck.

"N-No" you yelped breathlessly. His tongue tickled against your skin.

"Relax love" he breathed. You moaned. It was a whole new thing to you. His hands entered you shirt tracing your curves

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yura! Yura! Wake up!" Izumi shook you.

It was all a dream.