Day 2

What is MxY?

You opened your eyes to find yourself in an unfamiliar room.

“Igae mwoya? Na eodiya?!” you asked yourself in panic.

You got up from bed, placing your feet on the fluffy carpeted floor. Not aware of your surroundings you took 2 steps ahead not noticing what you stepped on. You tripped.

You fell on top of a blanket covered thing. It felt a human was underneath it.

Who could this be? Or what is it?

Still lying flat on the blanket, you lifted up the blanket abit to reveal the face or whatever it was.

"Mark!"

Chest to chest. Nose to nose. You were that close.

Mark opened his eyes. You froze.

His hazelnut coloured pupils were staring deep into your soul.

Your hair decided to get out of place and fall over his face.

He gently made your hair to one side of your neck.

Your hands still paralyzed on his chest started to get shaky.

He smiled. A cute one. Your frozen heart melted.

His head suddenly lifted off the ground getting closer to your face as if he was going for a kiss.

Your eyes shifted to his lips. It was so tempting. His lips brushed lightly against yours.

Your face started to get hot. "He's gonna kiss me" you thought thunderstruck.

You felt his lips move. Your heard his voice

"I assume you were prepared for this" he whispered against your lips looking at your eyes.

You could faint that moment. Your heart couldn’t stop beating. It was like it wanted to get out your chest.

"Wh-what? Get off me!" you exclaimed moving away from him.

"Well you're on top of me"

“Shut up! I will slap you!” you yelled flustered.

“Awe. There you go again. Acting all cute. “said Mark in an aegyo tone.

“Tch.. Why did you bring me here? To your house?” you asked furiously.

“I would’ve taken you to your house, if you hadn’t passed out on my arms with high fever or told me your house’s passcode. Moreover, your parents are out of town. ”

“Okay” you sighed.

He got up. You looked at him curious to know what he’s going to do next.

“Wae? Do I look very attractive to you atleast when you’re sick?” Mark asked.

“Hah! As if!” you blurted out.

“Khojimmal. Lies. You just can’t try to deny it.” Mark said.

"Aishhhhhh….." was all you said before you passed out.