Day 2

What is MxY?

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING" the school bell screamed.

Everyone scrambled about the corridor, running towards their respective classes. Teachers started taking their attendance, just their usual routine nothing new. You sat there quietly reading your copy of the latest manga release Tokyo Ghoul.

"How's it" Izumi asked.

"Its mind blasting ever since the last chapter. Its getting better and better" you fangirled.

"Ahaha I know right! ….oh btw today is the main event of my exhibition" Izumi handed you 2 free tickets.

"WOAHHH! I will surely go! Must get of a copy of your new release too! What's the name tho?"

"MXY" replied Izumi delighted.

"That is …interesting" you said in a mixed feels.

"Ooh and I heard Ryouma's going!" you exclaimed.

"Yea he is…CAN'T WAIT" now both of you fangurled till was interrupted by Mark.

"What you guys on about?"

"None of your business" you said.

"My manga exhibition is today! Will you come?" asked Izumi enthusiastically

"Yea why not" replied Mark eyeing you.

"Great! Yura I gave 2 free tickets…give him one since there's no one else going with you"

"WHAT!? Who said" you questioned Izumi with a "you have got to be kidding me"

"So Yura-sshii has free tickets eh?"

"Well excu-" You see mark snatch away one of the tickets under your manga you placed on your desk.

"HEY !!!! THAT’S MINE"

"Nope its mine now. See you at 6" Mark ran off and he disappeared the rest of the day.

"Hmph" you sighed.

"What's with the sigh?" Izumi looked at you.

"Nothing" you replied in a "you know why I sighed" tone.

"Yuss! Mark's gonna be there" Izumi fanboyed to himself.

"Urgh I'll see you there…you and your shipping." You whispered the shipping part to yourself or else Izumi would predict oblivious things.

*hours later*

You were walking in the streets, to the direction of Izumi's exhibition.

"Woahh" you blurted. It was huge and packed.

"WELCOME TO IZUMI'S MANGA EXHIBITION" claimed the banner above the entrance.

You were greeted by the security asking for your ticket. You handed it over and proceeded inside.

Everything was awesome! It was like a dream.

"Never thought Izumi would be this famous" you thought.

Banners of himself smiling with his new manga debut hung on the ceilings, mini shops surrounded the place with other fellow otakus. Suddenly a hand held your shoulder. You look behind to see IZUMI!

"Hey" he smiled.

"OMG IZUMI CONGRATULATIONS! This is amazing !" you exclaimed.

"I KNOW RIGHT!!" you both fangurled to yourselves about the whole set up.

"Oh its Mark!" Izumi declared.

"Ooh boy here we go again " you thought

Mark saw Izumi wave his hand at him and ran to their direction.

"Hey" your bestfriend greeted him.

"Hey Izumi, Yura…"

"Hello" you replied smugly

"Oh Izumi Ryouma's looking for you. Never expected you'd know him."

"REALLY?!" Izumi blushed at the fact Ryouma came.

"TTYL…Ryouma's waiting" and Izumi ran off.

"The nerve of that guy leaving me alone" you whispered.

You rolled your eyes and started walking towards the free manga stand.

You felt someone follow you behind.

"Mark" you guessed. Ofcourse it was him.

You turned back to face him. "Yes…need something?"

"Not really just giving company" he said

"Thanks but I don’t need company"

The place started to get more packed than ever. You proceeded to one of the manga and started to get through it.

"Stop being cute or I'll kiss you." Said M to Y you read quietly.

"Wait he didn't." You rolled back to the last page of the book to see you and mark's picture animated and watermarked!

"IZUMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

A hand suddenly caught your wrist and dragged out the exhibition.

"What the!? MARK! Why d'you do that?"

"Well Ms.Izumi name screamer you just grabbed everyone's attention with your 'IZUMI' scream while you were very immersed in your manga" he stated.

"Oh"

"Yes oh. Now you can go back in if you want to"

"ahaha…I don’t think I can" you replied quietly

It suddenly started to rain.

"Oh no rain!" you exclaimed. Yep you aint a fan of rain. Mark appeared with an umbrella.

"Well you decided to bring it out when I'm already drenched great"

Before Mark could reply, you made a run and jumped to his arms.

"Let's go-" you said breathlessly before everything turned black.