Sweet Taste Of S*x

Exo Recommendation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SWEET TASTE OF

  Description

"It's different feeling, you know... You are so different... It's like that- you are my imagination and my reality. How is that even posible? One person with two different faces. I can't live with someone like that. I can't be with someone like you because you are lying to me. It's not fair, just it's not. I'm not okay with it..."

His eyes stayed locked there at his own reflection on the mirror. He couldn't get an answer, there was nobody to hear. Anyway... These words weren't about to be spoken to the right one. He wanted to say them but all he would say was different....

"It's different, you know" he started again when he felt how the room filled with that familiar scent that was driving him crazy.    "You are so different... It's like that- you are my imagination and my reality. How is that even possible? One person with two different faces. I can't live with someone like that... " and then he stopped. He wasnt talking to his reflection anymore, he couldn't continue with the speech that he prepared these days. It wasn't true, none of it was.      "Whatever happened i..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter