Who are you?

When the rain stops [HIATUS]

"A cantor, when he starts singing, it's like rain - once it starts, it's hard to stop."

-Sholom Aleichem

 

As soon as Jiyeon left the classroom, Junhong quickly tried to follow her, but failed. She blended in with other students and since she was small, she was hardly seen in the crowd. That’s why he just decided to find Yong Guk. The boy made his way to the cafeteria and found his friends, sitting around a table and chatting. When he approached them, everyone started to greet him.

“Yo Zelo, just in time.”

“Morning Zelo”

“Morning dude”

“Aish kiddo, won’t you eat something?”

“Morning.”

“Morning guys” He smiled heartedly for them and looked directly at Guk. “Hey Yong, can we talk for a sec?”  Their friends started complaining about not sharing secrets and all, but Zelo and Guk laughed it off. They went out from the cafeteria. When they stopped, Yong’s smile disappeared instantly.

“Did something happen?” He looked at the younger boys eyes.

“Well… Yeah. Something happened, because when I came in, she looked on a line of breakdown.” Zelo knew what was about to happen, so he quickly grabbed Guk’s hand, before he stormed out.

“I lost her in the crowd, give her some time.” He saw his friend nodding his head. “But I think that bastard did something” Zelo saw as Yong was furious again. But his friend needed to know everything. The younger boy, wanted to calm his friend again, but Guk just easily moved away his hand from his and left him all alone.

“No Guk! Don’t even try to go to him!” Junhong was furious, but he knew, that if Guk went, he would kill that bastard. And then Jiyeon would have to deal with her brother in prison.

“Release me Zelo.” His voice was a deadly whisper, that sent shivers down the younger boys spine. But he didn’t release him. He just… Couldn’t.

He couldn’t utter a word. He didn’t want to release him.

Yongguk looked at the younger boy and sighed, he moved his arm away from his and turned around. Without saying a word, he left.

Junhyung looked at Guk’s retreating back.

Why did that happen?

~~~~

He didn’t go looking for her right away, Guk knew what he had to do. He’ll kick that bastards in front of the whole school if he had to. What did he do to her? All that anger, that the boy kept inside him, suddenly took his senses. It was like the last time.

His anger was leading him. Someone roughly pushed him and he didn’t even think about his actions. He quickly spun around and landed a punch on a boy, who was maybe a year older than him. He saw that boy in school sometimes, but he ignored him. And now he punched him, because he couldn’t control his anger. The boy fell on the cold, hard ground surprised by the sudden punch. His nose start to bleed. Guk didn’t say sorry, he wasn’t the one to apologize to someone. It’s his own fault, that he pushed him at the wrong time.

As soon as he turned around and disappeared, the boy smiled wickedly, wiping the blood from his face he stood up and left the place, still smiling widely. He was happy. He was really happy and none of them guessed why.

Yongguk would have hit him again for that smile.

Because it was a really wicked one.

Soon all he could think about was smashing that bastard to the nearest wall. It felt like Déjà vu, repeating the same anger and the same wish again. She had so many breakdowns, that even he couldn’t remember the number, then she slowly healed, learned to move on and enjoy her life without him. And now, Jaebum was causing her pain again. It didn’t took long enough to find that bastard with his 6 friends, all laughing and trying to pick up some girls. Some of them tried to use some pick-up lines and some whistled to the girls walking past them, even JB joined.

He wouldn’t even look at girls, when he was hanging out with them, because Jiyeon was all the world for him.

He looked around the gang and finally saw the guy he was looking for. Guk’s anger only raised higher. No, he couldn’t give up to the anger. He needed that boy alive. Yong pushed harshly some of the group’s boys aside and came in face to face with Jaebum. He heard as they started telling him something, but he ignored them. Yongguk was surprised that they didn’t try to push him further from the boy in front of him.

He saw the coldness in his eyes, that matched his angry face.

For a second, he could have promised, that he saw fear and sadness in Jaebum’s eyes, but it was quickly replaced by pure arrogance and pride.

He didn’t see anything in those eyes. Was he really the person, who loved his sister?

He saw as the younger boy smirked at him.

That time he didn’t even dare to smirk.

He was too interested in Jaebum to hear or see other people. Well, the boy he knew really changed. He looked… Well he looked much more handsome than before, he also changed his hairstyle too, he even got taller, because not like the last time, he was staring at Guk in the same eye level. If he didn’t knew Jae, Yong would have thought it was just a new guy. But he remembered him. And remembered what had he done. And no one could ever forget this kind of thing. He didn’t stare long enough, because after a few seconds, Guk grabbed Jaebum by his shirt and pushed him into the wall, gripping his robes more tightly.

Just like the last time.

“What the ing hell are you doing here Jaebum.” He whispered harshly. He was glad that he didn’t see the gang’s expressions. All he saw was Jeabum. That boy only smirked wider. Yeah, not only his psychical appearance changed. All of him has changed.

“I’m attending my school you moron.” He smiled mockingly and Guk needed all of his will power not to hit him.

“Why did you come back here? And what did you do?” He hissed and pressed the younger boy harder to the wall. He saw as Jeabum gritted his teeth. He looked pissed off too.

But this time.

“None of your business and put your hands off of me peasant.” The boy in front of him snorted and roughly pushed his hands off of him. Both of the boys didn’t see crescent moon shaped circle out of students, which was surrounding them. They were too caught up to the situation. Yong felt as his blood began to boil from the anger. He was calling the popular Guk a peasant? Pathetic.

“That’s pathetic, little boy. We both know, who the peasant is here.” Yongguk smirked and he saw Jae’s face fall. But the boy quickly recovered and hid his emotions over a cold mask, pushing Guk further from him.

“What’s your problem Guk? Are you in that need of attention, that you attack innocent people randomly?” He smirked, quickly regaining the game grounds.

He was not the same lost boy.

He studied Jae’s eyes. It didn’t held any happiness in them. And their bickering was nothing but a child’s play. He released the boy.

“Leave her alone and if I see you near her again, I swear I’ll punch you in front of everyone.” Guk hissed and released the boy, who looked at him with a big grin on his face.

“Don’t tell me how to live, your not my mom.” He spat, the smile disappeared. Guk took a step back and left him there, standing with his friends, who instantly came by JB’s side and started asking questions about their past. But he kept quiet and looked at Guk’s retreating back.

He was a boy who found his way towards the darkness.

But lost a way towards the light.

Why couldn’t none of you save me?

Because I was too lost already?

It doesn’t matter anyways.

Because the darkness took me in her loving hands.

__________________

So hey guys! First of all, thank you for those who subscribed my story, it really means a lot to me! Secondly, I'm really sorry, for the grammar mistakes, if you see some, feel free to correct them!^^

I won't be updating chapter 4 in the following days, until the weekend, because there are too many homework and tests this week.

Hope you will be patient :3