Chapter 2

Unforgettable Memory

    I drove back."Guys?" I called out as soon as I entered our room."Guys.....?" Something was not right here.Suddenly someone grabbed me down and covered my mouth.

    "! I thought you are her!"

     "Eh?"

    "Today is Hyoyeon's birthday,remember?" Tiffany stared down at me."By the way,where's Sica?"

    "I thought she was here.....?" I replied in confusion.

    She frowned."No,she's not.I thought you both travelled together," she said."I looked at the system and I saw you both,together,in a car."

    "No,I was travelling alone," I insisted."I didn't bring her."

    "That's weird.It can't be I'm looking at the wrong system."

    I mumbled something.May nothing bad happened to our dearest Jessica.

    "Sunny!" Hyoyeon shouted from the door.It's funny because she was alone on her birthday."Look at this!"

    "What?" but Hyoyeon just motioned me to watch the news on the tv.I am curious about what is it about.I walked to her.

    News stated that Jessica's body was found in the trunk inside the car that I rented.Inside the car that I rented....How could this happen!?

    "Guys,it is the same car I rented to travelled," I said and looking at Tiffany and Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon's mouth was agape while Tiffany looked me with the 'unbelieveable' look.

    "You're joking right,Sunny?" Tiffany asked.

    "No,I'm saying the truth thing." Sunny answered."But I don't even know she was in that car."

 

 

 

Chapter 2 ! Thank you for reading and subscribe my story ^^

Hope you enjoy it 😄