Chapter 1

Unforgettable Memory

   It was Sunday morning as I drove alone.There are not too many cars on the road.I still haven't decided where my destination was.I just kept driving straight and now I was already in Kelantan.

   I wonder if my fellow members realized that I was missing from our hotel.So Nyeo Shi Dae or in short form,SNSD will hold two big concerts in Malaysia.But it was cancelled last minute due to sudden death of 318 passengers of Tuah Ferry in Melaka.

   With the cancellation,my company allowed us to spend a week here before returning back to our country.Our labelmates,f(x),Super Junior and TVXQ were so jealous with us because my company rarely gave us time for ourselves.The company fired Kim Young Min because he doesn't care the idol under him.We got the new CEO who is nice and better than Young Min.

    I think that I value my free time so I decided to rent a car and drove away.My members were sleeping when I headed out.Hours of driving,I got tired and decided to take a break.I stopped by by the road side.I looked around and a sign said I was in Pahang.Wow...quite a journey I made.I enjoyed the cool breeze and I completely forgot my heptic life.

    For the next four days,I travelled the rest of Malaysia.Like Kedah,Negeri Sembilan and Terengganu.My phone rang.Jessica.Weird....she had never call me before.There was still an awkwardness between us after she accidentally forgot her lyrics during a concert.

   "Hello?" I answered the call while driving to nearest game store to buy a new game.

    There was no answer."Hello?Jessica?" I repeated.I decided to pull over or I will receive a summon from the local police here."Sica?Hello?" I tried again.Silence.I ended the call,thinking they might be playing some kind of joke for my action.But they were probably doing their activity there.

 

 

 

 

Hello ^^ First chapter.I will tell you who is 'she' in the upcoming chapter.How do you feel when you read my story.Is it good?Is it bad? Thank you for reading 😊