Chapter 3

Unforgettable Memory

   "By the way,where are the other members?" Sunny asked as she looked around the room."I thought I will see the maknae first today.."

   "Maknae are still sleeping.Yoon and Yul are doing their 'activity'.I woke up due to their loud moan and the others I dont know," Tiffany explained and made a disgusting face.

   "Wow!Seo is still sleep?That's new thing! What the heck YoonYul!?Poor you..." Sunny said while laughing."Okay,just don't tell this to Taeng or she will turn to Hell Taeyeon,"she added.

   "Why?" Tiffany and Hyoyeon asked in harmony.Gosh! They are like paparazzi.

   "Because Taeng and Sica are the lovers.I caught them 'making out'.They told me to keep that as a secret."

   "What!?" Tiffany screamed loudly while Hyoyeon grinned because finally TaengSic are real.

   "Slow down your voice,Fany.Tae will wake up soon.Please save me from that certain midget.Please..." Sunny pleaded them using her aegyo.

   "Yah!You are the midget too!"

   "Shut up Hyo,the height different is only 2 cm," Sunny glared at her."In the future,I'm taller than her."

   "Yeah,right.You're taller than her after 50 years.Pity you.." Hyoyeon teased and made a sad face.Sunny grabbed the pillow and threw it right on Hyoyeon's face.

   "So,could you save me from Taeng?"

   "I don't know,Sunny.My heart want to tell her but my brain didn't want me to tell her," Tiffany said."Jessie was my bestfriend during trainee time until now.Although she is evil,she is caring and always protect me.If I have a problem,I will talk to her because she will give a nice advice and hug me while sleeping.Now,I lost her." Tiffany cried uncontrollably.

 

 

 

First of all,I'm apologies if there are too much grammar mistakes.Second,I forgot to write 'Author's P.O.V'.From now,it is Author's P.O.V unless I mention the member's P.O.V.I think this chapter are bored to read.Thank you ^^