Destined To See Each Other?

How Could You Be So Cold (Based on a song Lonely by 2ne1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CONTINUATION

Authors' POV

When they arrived at the residence house, the loud noise of music welcomed them as they went inside to find the one who invited them.. it was a huge house it would be hard to find her, but then lucky for them. When they entered the living room, she was there laughing with some guys around her, it was way too crowded, Bom and Chaerin passed through the crowd while Dara was left struggling to pass through.. “aigoo.. Excuse me please” she said to the tall man blocking her way facing his back, he wasn’t listening since he was still blocking her way while dancing through the loud music. Dara poked his arm and repeated what she said “mianhe, can I pass through” the other guys who is next to th tall guy looked at Dara and move aside to give her space while dragging the tall guy who isn’t paying attention.. “let her through” the guy with spike hair said then winked at Dara, the tall guy turned around to face the girl who kept disturbing him and they were both shocked as they looked at each other.. “uhh! omo TOP?” Dara said while pointing her finger at him “You?” he asked back smiling as he recognized her, but suddenly Bom drags Dara from nowhere with just a hand “Dara, come here!” Dara which is really petite was easily dragged so she just smiled and wave her hand to him..

“who was that guy? You talk with?” Bom asked while getting nearer to Chaerin who is seating beside the girl who invited them dragging Dara along.. “uhh that was Jiyong acquaintance” she replied looking back at the place where she saw the tall guy.. Bom didn’t ask at all, she pulled Dara to seat beside her with Chaerin and some other guest..

Chaerin : “anyway, her she is.. my friend Dara, Dara unnie she’s Leehi the one who invited us here” she smiled looking at Dara who is still busy looking around.

Dara : “uhh.. nice meeting you” finally she focus herself with the girls now “nice meeting you too Dara” Leehi replied then sips a glass of wine and added “let’s drink” gesturing the guy who is carrying the glasses of wine to come, Chaerin gets her glass followed by Bom and Dara, but they chuckled at Dara who took a smell first before taking a sip..

Bom : hits Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter