Trust Me

How Could You Be So Cold (Based on a song Lonely by 2ne1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara who is now 30years of age celebrated her birthday with her boyfriend's surprised party held at her boyfriend's house Jiyong.. Jiyong invited Chaelin, Seungri, Bom and a friend of him named TOP.. Dara was really surprised who just came home from work and Jiyong picked her up telling her that he has something for her birthday..

 

Dara's POV

Jiyong came to my house to picked me saying he has a surprised, though I'm not new to it since he always do that even in our anniversaries.. I really don't wanna go and I don't know why maybe because I was really tired, but he puts on his aegyo that makes me say yes.. So Bom came along with me then we called the others too since it's Jiyong's decision to invite them.. As the party going on, Jiyong who is always beside me giving me dozens of kiss that makes me feel ashamed since they all looking at us, as I noticed this someone who is staring at me from afar, I can say he is really manly and handsome too, he is taller than my boyfriend and he dresses well.. He also that have that dangerous eyes that makes me feel uneasy, so I grab Jiyong's hand on my waist and takes it away as I tell him "excuse me oppa, i need to go to the bathroom" Jiyong then said "uhh.. should I accompany you?" as he puts the glass of wine on the table then said "come i'll show you the way" aish! I feel like a baby who still can't walk, that's one thing I hate about him now, i don't know why I used to like him that way..

 

So after that, Jiyong went straight to that guy he said he needs to talk to that guy for awhile, urgh atleast I can breath now from being held always by my boyfriend.. I walk to Bom and Chaelin who is laughing they might be entertained with Chae's boyfriend Seungri who is a clown.. Atleast he makes her laugh, not like my boyfriend who is always being over protected and jealous..

 

Jiyong : he comes closer to Dara then he pokes Dara's back "babe, I wasn't able to introduce my friend, TOP.. I run to him everytime I need help, you know he's good at advice.." he laughs as she helds Dara closer to him again

Dara : she smiles shyly while looking at TOP "Hi, nice to meet you.. I'm Ji's girlfriend" she looks at him romantically without noticing

TOP : smirked at Ji "uh yeah, ofcourse.. Ji always talks about you.. it's like i've known you for years just by listening to Jiyong's" he then laughs

Dara : acting a bit shy covering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter