2/2

You have a kid?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol hesitated for a second. This was not how he imagined Baekhyun would react. He thought that Baekhyun would have figured out the first time he saw his daughter. It didn’t occur to him that the shorter would think of Byunhee as his niece. Then there was Kyungsoo and Kai staring at them, and the crowd watching them from Baekhyun’s sudden outburst.

“ It’s a long story Baek. Can we just talk about this somewhere else? “ Chanyeol asked, his voice soft, trying to at least calm Baekhyun down.

“ Erm… I guess we should get going. “ Kyungsoo said, pulling Kai when he sensed the tension and the need to leave the couple alone.

“ Yeah I totally need to water the plants “ Kai shrugged, and followed his husband.

Baekhyun was still standing, frozen at his spot, eyes still staring intently at Chanyeol. He could imagine Chanyeol having a niece but having a kid? And Chanyeol was only 21! Byunhee is almost 3, which means Chanyeol—Baekhyun didn’t want to think about that. All sorts of feelings started to envelope him. What is Chanyeol is really married? He has a wife, and yet here he is, lusting over someone else’s husband! Doesn’t that make him a home wrecker? His train of thoughts were distracted when Chanyeol grabbed his arm, pulling him to the car park. “ I guess you aren’t in the mood to shop anymore. “ Chanyeol said, while Baekhyun quietly followed him, still in a daze.

When they got in their ride, Chanyeol made no attempt to start the engine. Baekhyun was once again sitting at the passenger’s seat sulking.

“ Baek, I… “ Chanyeol started but was cut off

“ Just tell me if you’re married, Park Chanyeol “ Baekhyun deadpanned, he didn’t sign up for any excuses bull he just wanted his answer.

“ I’m not married alright Baekhyun! “ Chanyeol answered, a little hurt with the way Baekhyun was accusing him without even trying to hear him out first. “ Why the hell cant you listen to me”

“ The last time I was listening, Park Chanyeol, you didn’t tell me like you had a daughter! “ Baekhyun spat back, reminding Chanyeol of Baekhyun’s character when they first met.

“ How was I suppose to know you had no idea a kid staying with me 24 hours didn’t belong to me “

“ Maybe because it was perfectly normal for people to babysit their niece??”

“… “

Chanyeol was left speechless when he saw Baekhyun’s eyes getting red and puffy. He doesn’t have the heart to argue anymore with the shorter. He realized that it was also his fault for not making things clear to someone he had his eye on, someone he cared for. It would hurt him too if it was the other way round.

“ Im sorry for not telling you Baek. I really am… “ Chanyeol said, as he grabbed hold of Baekhyun’s hand and luckily Baekhyun didn’t flinch.

“ Who’s the mother Yeol… I want to know everything.“ Baekhyun whispered, he was already dying to know.

“ Are you sure you want to know? I don’t want to hurt you anymore than I already did. “ Chanyeol asked, as his hold on Baekhyun’s tiny hand tighten. The latter nodded and Chanyeol sadly continued with a heavy heart. It was never nice to hear about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter