1/2

You have a kid?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stares at the clock for the millionth time that day while he was at work. One last look and his boss comes over to his seat.

“ You can go home now, Baekhyun “ the young man standing beside him says.

“ Aww thanks Kyungsoo! “ he squeals and begin packing his stuff to get home after a tired day at work.

“ Call me Mr Do at work! “ Kyungsoo whispers as he walks back into his room.

Baekhyun just smiles and speeds down to his car. Kyungsoo shook his head looking at Baekhyun. That guy has been same since their days at high school. Although they left school for almost a decade now he is still the same bouncy Baekhyun he was best friends with.

Baekhyun was driving his car when he approaches a McDonald on his way and silently debates if he should have fast food. He has been eating out for awhile now and Kyungsoo has been nagging him. ‘Oh well, they have lettuce in the burger anyway…’ he thinks and smirks to himself while driving towards the drive through. He ordered his favourite burger and sped off, not liking the way he was getting hit on with the worker. ‘Cant even last a day without getting hit on’ he grumbled as he took a big bite off his burger. ‘Life being this fabulous is tough’ he thought.

At last Baekhyun arrives at his house, never bothering to stop because he knows that the security would open up the barrier for him. Still eating his burger happily, he realizes that the barrier is not opening as he gets nearer and nearer, and quickly steps on the break in an emergency stop. His eyes almost dropped out of its socket when he sees his brand new Hyundai baby already touching the barrier. He stood there frozen for a second and then rage starts to engulf him.

He storms out of his car, but still closing his car door very gently as he walks over to the security house. He was surprised to see a new guy, but was even more dumbfounded when the guy speaks.

“ Didn’t you see the barrier? “ new guy says, giving Baekhyun a look, as if judging his driving skills.

“ Well, excuse you, new guy, but there was never a need to stop, I am a resident here! “ Baekhyun says as he tighten his fists, and realizing he just crushed his dinner which was still in his hands.

“ Excuse you too, Mr Sass but if you are a resident, you always have an access card which you could obviously just use. “ new guys says, not even bothering to be polite.

“ Did you leave your manners somewhere else? I pay you! At least show some kind of courtesy,will you? “ Baekhyun spat, getting really annoyed with the guy, wondering where on earth was the usual guy who way wayyy friendlier than this…. This. Jerk.

“ I would if you showed me some. Now, access card. Or you can just continue rambling and ill still not let you in. “

“ My hands are full!! “ Baekhyun argued, still reluctant to give in.

“ I could hold them for you “ Mr Jerk new guy says.

“ Ugh! “ Baekhyun grunted as he steps back into his car to search for his card.

To his horror Baekhyun realizes that it has been years since he last used it, because he always gets to go through security without hassle, and he totally forgot where he placed it. When he walks back out to new guy, he gets a little embarrassed when the guy looks at him as if he read his mind.

“ I… kinda… misplaced it. “

“ Uh huh…. “

“ I swear im a resident here!! “ he whines, opting for the aegyeo as he stomps his foot cutely.

“ What are you, a six year old kid? “ new guy says, as he gives him a weird look obviously not buying it.

 

 

 

The second Baekhyun closes his door, he runs upstairs and crashes on his bed. He stuffs his head on his pillows and whine. He was beyond embarrassed. Nobody in this world has ever rejected him when he starts doing aegyeo. Even the cold Kyungsoo falls for it all the time, not to mention getting all kind of benefits even from strangers. he gets pass anything whenever he pulls out the aegyeo part. And today. This. New guy- no, this jerk, embarrassed him so badly.

He was whining and trying to forget the scene while rolling on his bed, not even bothering to change off his work clothes. He then grabs his phone ready to give his best friend he call.

His friend picks the phone after a few rings.

“ Kyungsooooooooo… “ he whines, dragging the syllable and making a face as if the younger could see it.

“ Baekbaek “ a voice answers and Baekhyun grimaces at the different voice.

“ Yah, Kai!! Don’t call me that “ Baekhyun said as he cringe

“ Why not. Kyungsoo call you that. And now that we’re married, we have became one… physically too.. “

“ NO KIM JONGIN I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BECOMING OF ONE “ Baekyun shouts, already forgetting his intention of calling by now.

“ Of course I wont. We’re very secretive about our bedroom activities “ 

“ Just shut up and give me my kyungsoo “

“ He’s busy at the moment. You can tell me instead. Im actually your best friend too, now that Kyungsoo and I are marrid and we have become – “

“ Jongin! Take out the trash and hand me my phone right now! “ Kyungsoo demanded, as he stared at the big bag of trash

“ Im right on it, sir! “ Jongin said quickly as he jumped off the couch, not wanting to anger his husband even more

“ Who would’ve known our Kai would be so whippedd~ “ Baekhyun teased

“ Shut it Byun. Its called love “ Jongin spat into the phone and regretted it when he saw Kyungsoo’s face. He quickly handed the phone over and ran out the house with the trash.

“ Hey Baek. Gosh Jongin is such a pain. It amazes me how the two of you match each other so well at times. “ Kyungsoo said with a sigh

“ Kyung! Please do not associate me with that air head “

“ At least he is younger than you so I could cut him some slack. Baek, you sometimes act as if you’re six “

“ Oh My G- DID YOU JUST… AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH “ Baekhyun shouted again and Kyungsoo almost went deaf

“ What the hell Baek!!! “

“ Oh im sorry …. “ Baekhyun apologized, remembering how his friend hated being frightened.

“ I have a long long story. Just promise me you wont say im six again, okay? Five or seven would be fine. “ Baekhyun said, and he tells him all about the new guy.

 

 

A few months has passed since the incident and it was near Christmas when Baekhyun’s mother was visiting. They head out together to the nearest mall to get Christmas gifts when Baekhyun begins to get tired.

“ Mooomm… its been 6 hours since we came here. My legs are falling apart “ Baekhyun complains.

“ What?! Really?! “ she gasps and looks at her watch, “ Byun Baekhyun! Its only been 2 hours!! Did you fail math class or something “

Baekhyun slowly zones out from his mother when he sees a child

One day on a bright sunny morning, Baekhyun was out for his morning jog around his neighbourhood when he sees a cute girl playing with herself on the park bench. She has big huge eyes and since there was nobody around he quickly went to her.

“ Honey, are you lost? “ Baekhyun asked, when the girl stopped and looked at him.

“ Ice…queam… “ she answered, with a confused expression

“ You want ice cream? “ he asked, as he sat beside her and fixed her loose pig tails. The little girl nodded with her eyes shining, like a cute little puppy asking for treats.

“ Byun Hee ! “ suddenly a voice calls, and Baekhyun recognized that voice instantly. That deep voice only belonged to one person.

Oh, its Mr Jerk New guy Baekhyun thought. Though he doesn’t look as jerky now that he is out of his uniform. Well- he does look quite good looking now.

“ Pa—“ the girl squaled and jumped down the bench.

“ Hey, what are you doing here “ Baekhyun asked, getting off the bench

“ Umm…. I don’t know. What do people do at parks? “ the tall guys says, with so much sarcasm in his voice.

Baekhyun made a face and tries to ignore the sarcasm. It was too early in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter