Can I call you?

Oceans Apart

YOON A POV

 

I almost cannot believe that I got the courage to accept the help of a stranger, especially a guy like him..

"So, why are you here?" The guy asked as he concentrates on his driving.

 

"Why I here?... Um.. I want to tell a guy... My mom and dad choose to be my... Umm... Huss.. Husband.. That I don't want to marry him." I tried my best to explain why I was in Korea in the first place.

He looked confused. Perhaps he don't really understands what I tried to tell him. Well, I don't really care!

After driving for about more than 2 hours, we finally reached the place. The building was super huge! Well, honestly that was the biggest building that I ever saw in my life for a place called hotel of course.  His Ferrari car finally stopped at the main entrance.

"Here we are! Wait for a second." The guy quickly go out from the car and opened the door for me. Well, thanks!

Some of the hotel attendant came and opened the car bonnet and took my luggage out. Not bad, everyone is helping one another--well the guy is one of them right? They should help each other out.

As we walked into the main lobby, I noticed that everyone bowed and greet the guy with respect. Now I am starting to wonder. Maybe that's how they greet each other.

"Miss, please wait here." He instructs me as we reach the reception area. I simply nod my head. I found a seat not far from the reception counter and he approach one of the receptionists.

"Could you please prepare one room for the miss sitting over there," I could hear him from afar.

"Here's the key sir!" I could see the hands of the receptionist tremor with fear as she hands the key to the guy. Who exactly he is? Is he some kind of a mafia? Or maybe the president's bodyguard? i just couldn't tell.

"Miss... Here's your key!" He handed the key to me.

 

"Thank you!" I took the key without hesitation and not even bother to wait for him. I took my luggage and started to walk away.

 

"Wait.. Could you tell me what's your name, please? My name is Taec Yeon."

 

"Me. name? Yoon A." I smiled to him. He was startled for a moment.

 

"Goodbye!" I quickly wished him goodbye before he even able to say something. I don't really in the mood to talk with him at this moment.

At least I already say my thanks right.

"Hold on.. Could I call you?"

"Call?.. No...no..." I shake my head.

"I have no telephone.." I tried to give excuse.

"I'll call your room.." He's not giving up.

"No....No...."

"But why? I...." His phone suddenly rang. Thank goodness! God is so good to me.

He finally excused himself to answer his phone. He actually did tell me to wait for him, but I was too tired.

And I don't think I should wait for him. I took my luggage and started to walk to the direction of my room. I need some rest for sure.

" Taec Yeon is quite a beautiful name. The person doesn't look bad too---in fact he is very handsome..." I said that to myself.

But then I realize that I was here for a special reason.. Yes, a very special reason indeed.

"Hyun Bin Oppa,.. how am I going to find you?" I sighed. I don't really have Oppa's real home address... I only have the address at the back of letters that he sent to me long time ago..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________