You knew her??

Oceans Apart

 

Taec Yeon POV

 

Finally my meeting with Hyun Bin ended. Even though we're bestfriends, business is business. No Compromise..

 

I smiled as the thought of yesterday dinner with Yoon A visit my mind.. I wonder what she's up to today. I hope she's doing fine. Whoever the guy that broke her heart is sure going to get a punch from me.

 

I was on my way to the lobby when I met Jessica.

 

"Jess.. I thought you left with Hyun Bin just now,"

 

"No.. he need to attend to some business. His parents went overseas so he need to help his parents with few things.. I'll just meet him later for lunch." Jessica explained

 

"Oh.. That's good," 

 

"Oppa, do you want to join us for lunch today?" Jessica offered..

 

"No.. I have something planned ahead, Maybe next time," I smiled. Yes, I'm going to use my first precious wish today with Yoon A.

 

"Ahh... This must be a case related to girls..Anyway, I hope you will find the right person soon, Oppa!"

 

"Hahha..." I chuckled ..

 

 

We're walking towards the exit when I saw a figure, crying her heart out at the floor. Oh my goodness.. it's Yoon A!

 

 

"Yoon A-yah! What happened to you?" I rushed to help her get back on her feet.

 

"Oh my goodness!" Jessica took a handkerchief  out from her bag and started wiping her tears..

 

"I saw Oppa..."

 

"Who?" I was taken aback. Don't tell me she met him.. But why is she crying?

 

"Wait!! Do each of you know each other?" Jessica asked. Right.. I forgot all about Jessica. She's just right beside me but I can't help myself but to put full concentration on Yoon A.

 

Yoon A and I look at each other.. puzzled. Yes, I never really introduce Yoon A to Jessica in the first place. But how come Jessica knew Yoon A? Aish.. this is confusing. 

"Mianhae.. Jessica, this is Yoon A. Yoon A this is Jessica," I quickly introduce them to each other. Little did I know that they actually knew each other. Jessica and Yoon A exchanged a we-know-each-other-already-look before I was snapped back to reality..

 

"Yoon A-ya.. are you really alright?" I asked again

 

'Yah... Taec Yeon Oppa.. you shouldn't aggravate her sadness more.,." Jessica stopped me for asking more. She's right. This is not the right time..

 

"You're right.. Let's go inside, Yoon A." I motioned her to follow me. She nods her head slowly.

 

I slowly help her. She looks like she's going to break anytime soon.

 

"Eottoke,. I have to go for now, Yoon A.. my boyfriend just left a while ago and I need to catch up with him." Jessica interrupts. Yeah, right.. she need to catch a lunch with Hyun Bin.

 

"It's okay, I am fine." Yoon A seems confused..

 

"Oppa.. I leave this matter to you.. Cheer Yoon A up for me, okay!" She waves at us before driving off with her car.

 

I look at Yoon A...

 

"Well.. that leaves us two. Why don't we go out for a fun time?" I suggested. Yes, the first wish clicks in my mind.

 

"Thanks but I don't have any energy to go for fun.. I rather rest in my room," She walked away..

 

"Yah!! Stop right there!"

 

"Bye, Taec Yeon!"

 

"I have no other choice but to use violence.." I know this is a lose-win situation.. you act and win or you let go and lose.

 

I quickly lift her up and carried her on my shoulder just before she got the chance to enter the lift.

 

I know this is such a big show and I know rumors will be spread out real quick about how the boss of the hotel carried a girl like a potato sack on his shoulder but I couldn't care less.

 

Nobody can just break my Yoon A heart like this..