Finally

Random Monday Couple stories
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello readers!!!! i apologize for taking such a long time with this last chapter. i was very busy with school. i hope that you guys aren't mad at me. well... anyways here's the last chapter to this story, it might not be what you guys had expected but i hope that it was still okay. i'm sorry and forgive me in advance if it does not satisfy you guys.

well...without any futher delay please read, comment and subscribe if you guys haven't.

 

 

 

Gary and Jihyo just got back from their honeymoon from Hawaii.

 

Jihyo: oppa I had so much fun!!! Did you?

Gary: of course I did? I always have the most fun when I’m with you pabo-ya.

Jihyo: jinja?

Gary: Yes, so much that I can’t get enough even when I’m right next to you.

“oppa don’t be silly.” Jihyo chuckled.

 

After they had settled down they went to visit Jihyo’s mom.

 

Gary: annyeonghesayeo eommoni!!! How are you!!!

Jihyo’s mom: aigoo uri son in law!!! Im doing well!! How about you and jihyo? Any good news for me?

Jihyo chuckling: not yet omma!!

Jh mom: pali pali!!! I can’t wait anymore.

Gary: eommoni me too! I can’t wait for jihyo and I to have a little one running around.

Jh mom silly whining: aigoo uri son in law is my favorite! Only you understand what I want.

Jihyo pouting: eomma! Look, you don’t even care about me anymore once gary oppa is here and if we were to have a kid you probably completely forget about me.

Jh mom chuckling and hugging jihyo: of course not honey. You’re my baby and I would never forget about you.

 

They stayed for dinner and left when the sky got dark.

 

Jihyo ageyo: huuarggh…. Im so tired oppa~.

Gary playfully pinching jihyo’s cheek: let’s shower and head to bed.

Jihyo: arrasso yeobo!

Gary and Jihyo played in the shower a bit before they got out.

Gary wrapping his arms around jihyo: you smell so good I wanna eat you right now!

Jihyo shyly whining with ageyo: oppa~ in the shower?

Gary: waeyo? Shiro?

Jihyo: ani… it’s just that I want the big, soft and comfortable cushion on my back when I lay down.

Gary smirking: ohhhh…..arrasso. I got it!!

Gary swiftly carried jihyo in his arms and got out of the shower and went into the room.

Jihyo squirming: andwae oppa~ we’re still wet!!

Gary: it’s okay. I cant wait any longer

 

That night they both lay in bed eating each other out. The room was filled with husky moans and groans from all corners.

 

 

------------Two weeks later------------

 

 

Jihyo and Gary both went to work, but gary left work early because he got sick. He took out the lunch jihyo had packed him to eat but as soon as he opened it he threw up and started to get dizzy, so he went home.

 

Gil saw that gary seemed very ill so he called jihyo to inform her that gary was sick.

Please log in to read the full chapter