Our Date

Random Monday Couple stories
Please log in to read the full chapter

Beep Beep...beep..beep.. the alarm clock goes off. Slowly from within the blanket, she reaches out to turn it off. Rubbing one of her tired eyes she takes a look at the clock.

“AHH!!! eottoke!! I’m LATE!!!” Jihyo screamed upon seeing that it was 9:59 am

“Yah, why are you being so loud this morning?” her mother asked

“mianhae, omma, I didn’t mean to be loud. It’s just that I forgot I have a date with my Kang Gary oppa at 10am.” Said Jihyo as she struggles to put on her simple, white, dress.

Jihyo: Woot!! Luckily I picked out my outfit yesterday; otherwise I would’ve been a hot mess, waking up late and struggling to find an outfit.

“Alright. Go ahead. Be safe okay.” said her mother. “And yah! when are you going to bring him over!? Tell him I miss him too!!!” shouting to Jihyo as she runs out the door.

“Ne omma, I’ll bring him soon!” said Jihyo shouting back to her mom as she then, quickly runs to the bus stop and gets on just in time.

“Yess!!! Finally we’re going on a date after so long of not seeing each other. But what should I wear?” said Gary excitedly.

“Hmm... is this one better or this one?..” Gary said looking at himself in the mirror.

Gary: Stress!!! I should’ve picked my outfit yesterday! What was I doing!? Oh, right I was too excited and happy I couldn’t sleep, because I kept thinking about Jihyo.

 Gary looked at the time and it was already 9:30, so he just threw on a white t-shirt and black jeans. He looked in the mirror one last time before he left; “simple yet satisfying” then took off.

 

Gary arrived at the café where they were supposed to meet up. He entered, but didn’t see Jihyo. He looked at his wrist watch and it was 9:59 am.  

“What if she’s still sleeping? Aish Mongji I guess I’ll wait for a little while more.” Gary sighed

Gary waited outside the café. He looked at his watch again and it was 10:15, he sighed and was about to enter the café when a bus came by. He waited to see all the people come out of it. He was losing hope that she won’t be on that bus, but finally Jihyo, with a bright smile on her face, came out of it.

Gary stood still, frozen in his position as he was mesmerized by her simple yet beautiful self and her gorgeous smile that melted his heart.

Jihyo: Ah Oppa!!! mianhae I’m late!! I hope you’re not angry.

Gary: gwenchna. Oppa just got here about 15 minutes ago. Jihyo-ah you look very pretty today.

Jihyo: …o….gumo.. woah..(eottoke…my heart is beating so fast. I haven’t seen oppa for more than a week now and he is so handsome, even if he’s wearing regular clothes.)

Jihyo shly and blushing with a hint of pinkish cheeks: oppa… you look very hand…some…too.

Gary chuckled at how cute she was and blushed when she said that he was handsome.

Gary grabbed Jihyo by the hand and led her inside the café. He ordered a Carmel macchiato for him and ordered an Americano iced coffee for jihyo, since he knows how much she loves drinking it. They sat at the corner and drink their

Please log in to read the full chapter