The Proposal

Random Monday Couple stories
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

The  guys stayed with gary the whole day and thought about how gary should propose to jihyo. They all had different suggestions.

Haha: gary hyung how about taking her to the restaurant and then propose to her when she finds the ring in the food or something like that?

Kwangsoo: or why not bring roses to her wherever she goes until she has however many you like then come out and propose to her.

Jongkook: or take her on date to wherever she wants to go and then when you think it’s the right time, propose to her.

Jaesuk: yah, yah!! Those are not creative, just wait for what gary thinks of then we can help him prepare.

Sukjin: How about putting roses and balloons with a banner that asks jihyo to marry you in the trunk, so when she opens it, she’ll see it?

Gary: hmmm… those are all great ideas, but I just remembered that it’s going to be her birthday soon in August. I was thinking, maybe I forget that it’s her birthday, because there is a LeeSSang concert. I’ll take her there, after the concert, I’ll propose to her when the fans leave. Then you guys can come and witness the beautiful scene?

All: daebak!!!!just do that then!!! Arrasso, we’re set!!!

Gary: thanks guys!!! I don’t know what I will do without you guys here helping me.

All: gweuchana!!We’re always her for you and jihyo. We’re a family remember?

Gary: thanks again!!! Oh! Sukjin hyung and Jaesuk hyung I want to ask if you both can help with being the MCs for my wedding day? Gil, Jongkook hyung and Kwangsoo I want you guys to be my best men and for Haha you’re married. What can you do?

All: keurae gary! Don’t worry!!!

Gary: gumwaoh!!! Yeorubum!!!  

Haha: hyung if you don’t mind I can help you greet the guest and seat them?

Gary: Donghoon-ah Thankyou! That means a lot to me.

All: alright gary, we’ll keep in touch till the day draws nearer. Once again congrats!! We’re off to go home now see you!!

Gary: ne Thanks again for your helps!!

“whoo!!! Thank goodness that’s settled! Now just have to prepare the little things.” Gary said feeling a lot happier.

Gary went back to his house and called jihyo before he went to sleep.

“jihyo-ah~~neomu bogosipo!!” gary said using ageyo.

“Oppa dadu bogosipo~~!!” jihyo ageyo back to gary.

Jihyo: oppa what did you do today?

Gary: oppa did a lot of planning for my work today. What about you dear?

“umm… well after you left for work, I wanted to come visit you at your studio and bring you some snacks, but I got called in for filming today,” jihyo pouted.

Gary with a sweet voice: agioo~~my mongji-ah I wish you are with me so I can cuddle with you!!

“oppa~dadu!” jihyo replied.

Jihyo: hughh…haw oppa~”jihyo called gary after she yawned “ oppa im sorry, I’m really tried to night. I’m going to sleep I’ll call you tomorrow okay?

Gary: Ne jihyo-ah go to bed, we can always meet up tomorrow. Goodnight.

Jihyo: ne oppa, goodnight.

Gary: jihyo-ah

Jihyo: hmm…

Gary: Saranghae

Jihyo chuckling: dadu saranghae oppa!!

They both went to sleep that night. Fast forward some days later, jihyo’s birthday was drawing nearer and gary starts to get anxious.

The night before the big day jihyo spent with gary at his place.

“Oppa, what are you doing tomorrow?” asked jihyo cuddling next to gary wanting to know if he remembers her birthday.

“oh… jihyo-ah, I have a leessang concert tomorrow, wae?” Gary replied with a shaky voice.

 “jong mal!! Oppa why didn’t you tell me? Jihyo asked gary feeling disappointed.

“ I didn’t tell you?” gary said showing a little bit of shock.

Jihyo pouting: oppa is that it? Is that all you’re doing tomorrow?

Gary: yes. Wae?

Jihyo pouted and released herdelf from gary’s grip, turning her back towards his chest.

Gary feeling guilty: hey what’s wrong?

Jihyo: nothing oppa. It’s just that I wanted to go on a date with you the whole day to celebrate for my…..

Gary: for your what?

Jihyo: nothing I just want a date with you.

“mianhae jihyo-ah, we can’t

Please log in to read the full chapter