The Wedding

Random Monday Couple stories
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello Readers!!! Sorry for not updating for such a long time!! please forgive me. Here is this chapter, although it may not reach your expectations i apologize. without further delay, please enjoy. do leave comments down below what you guys thought about it thankyou ^_^

 

 

 

On their way home from dropping off jihyo’s mom, the two rode home both smiling like little kids that just received a basket full of candies.

Gary: do you still want to go on that date?

Jihyo: ani oppa, I just want to go home with you now.

Gary: arrasso.

They arrived at gary’s place and sat on the sofa together processing the things that happened today.

Jihyo: why didn’t you tell me oppa?

Gary: if I told you then it wouldn’t be a birthday surprise anymore?

Jihyo: so you pretended to forget about my birthday to surprise me?

Gary: of course!! How can I forget my one and only love’s birthday?

Jihyo: gomawo oppa.

Gary: we have a lot of planning to do for the wedding, so let’s shower and get some rest okay?

Jihyo: arrasso oppa, kaja!!

After gary and jihyo showered they went straight to the bed to cuddle and slept. Morning came and so they woke up and started planning for the wedding.

Gary: hmmm…  the place to hold the wedding..will be…

“the sea!!!!” both jihyo and gary shouted at the same time.

Both laughed out loud.

“hahaha…oppa we are really meant for each other.” Jihyo said to gary as she plants a kiss on his cheek making him blush.

Gary:  Where do you want to go for our honeymoon?

Jihyo: anywhere is fine as long as you are with me.

Gary: arrasso jagiya.

Gary and Jihyo spent the whole morning planning for the wedding. Then they spent the whole afternoon making invitations and calls to their guests. Afterwards they went to the clothing shop to pick out jihyo’s wedding dress and gary’s tux. They finally went home when it was already dark. By the time they arrived at gary’s place it was 7pm. They got inside and cooked dinner, ate, shower and went to bed.

They spent the next three weeks preparing for their wedding. Gary went online to look at places for their honeymoon. He booked a two week stay at a resort in Hawaii. All the preparations for the wedding were done and all they had to do now was to wait for the big day to come. Fast forward two weeks later, at last the long awaited day has finally arrived.

The wedding bells were ringing that bright sunny morning, as families and guests arrived at the sea. As promised Haha and Byul helped greeted the families and the guests with the lovely couple. Yoo Jaesuk along with Ji sukjin greeted the guest and kept them entertained as the MCs. As the ceremony was going to begin, the couple with their groomsmen and bridesmaid went to change into their wedding attires.

 

The first to walk through the aisle was Jongkook with Eunhye as his partner, next is Gil with Yuna and Kwangsoo with yuri. They got to the front and the guys went left and the girls went right, and then came out the handsome and stunning groom. Gary walked to the front and stood there waiting for his beautiful bride to make her entrance. Jihyo’s uncle escorte

Please log in to read the full chapter