`01

Life as Baekhyun's Wife!

 

sorry for not updating im sorry im sorry TT^TT /double update for you guys *throws confetti*/

 

page-divider---flowers---grey.png?timest

 

"Three days left." I whispered softly ; taking a sip of my drinks and lift my head to look at the person infront me. We are currently discussing about our upcoming marriage. Well, more to arranged marriage.

"Are you sure you want to conitnue this?" He asked. I mean, it's about your life. You can say no if you want. I will discuss it with my parents."

I shook my head at his words. "I don't want to dissapoint them, neither did you." He sighed and nodded.

"B-but Kyungri-ssi..."

"I'm positive about this."

He looked at me and smiles, a very sincere one. "You will never regret it, trust me."

I smiled back, not knowing what to answer. I scanned his face. Each part of his face are perfect. Every each of it. I took a last sip of my drinks and look at him.

"Well, let's go?" He asked, making me nodded and followed him to the car.

 

page-divider---flowers---grey.png?timest

 

Flashback-

We are currently having dinner with my parents’ bussiness partner, Mr. and Mrs. Byun. I don’t know what to do, so I focused on my eating. When my parents mentioned my name, I just smiled and noddded a bit. I don’t want to be rude.

“Psst.” I heard a whisper so I look at a guy infront of me, which is their son. “Yes?”

“I don’t know.” He shrugged. “I’m just bored.” I nodded awkwardly and took a sip of my drink.

“Is this your first time joining this kind of dinner?” He asked while playing with the fork. I nodded, tried to keep the conversation shorter. Feeling like god answered my prayer, he finally stop from opening any topic.

“Kyungri-ssi?” Mrs. Byun called me, making me lift my head to her.

“Yes?”

“You will be married to my son, Byun Baekhyun, next month.”

...

...

...

Okay what?

“Pardon me?” I widen my eyes a bit, and turn my head to my mother. “Mom isn’t this too sudden?”

“We are going to combined our company as soon as possible, Kyungri-ah. With your marriage, my company and Mr. Byun’s company will be combined easily while without your marriage, we will  need about a year to complete this combination.” My father explained softly, trying to make sure I understand it.

“Isn’t she is too young to married? She’s still studying, right?” This time, Baekhyun asked the question instead of me. Wait? What does he means? Studying?

“She’s already finished her studying, dear.” Mrs. Byun pats Baekhyun’s head. 

“So are we receiving a yes?” Mr. Byun turn his head to me and smiled. I sighed and nodded.

“Great! Go enjoy your dinner together, we will be discussing at the veranda.” My dad said before going outside with the others.

I groaned silently and took the last sip of my drink. “Hey?” I ignored him and stood up from my chair.

“It’s not like I’m agreeing to this.”

He’s right. It’s not like he’s agreeing to this marriage. We are in the same shoes now. I shook off from the thought and sit back to the chair. “Forgive my behaviour.”

He smiled warmly. “I understand.”

“Aaah, this is so awkward!” I ruffled my hair, feeling stressed. He then fixed my hair, making me frozed. “There, much better.” He pinchs my left cheeks. I lowered my head ; hiding it from Baekhyun.

“It’s late now, how about you go to sleep first?” I shook my  head, still hiding it from him. “I—I will wait until you going back.”

He chuckled at my words and nodded. I felt butterfly fluttered in my stomach as I heard his chuckles. His chuckles sounds so nice. I could replay it all day long. /shoot/

“Baekhyun, we will going home now. See you again, Kyungri-ssi.” Mrs. Byun said and pats my head. I smiled and nodded. “Alright Mrs. Byun. Oh and please, call me Kyungri.” I said, tried to sound polite as ever.

“We will be going.” Mr. Byun said and bowed, making us returned the bowed back. We waited outside until they finally drove away to their house.

“I’m going to sleep now. Goodnight appa, omma.” I bowed at walk into my room. What a surprises. I keep thinking about the marriage and slowly drove to sleep.

End of flashback -

 

page-divider---flowers---grey.png?timest

 

Byun Baekhyun, please make sure that I will never regret this choice.