`02

Life as Baekhyun's Wife!

 

page-divider---flowers---grey.png?timest

 

Fast forward, moving in the house after the marriage.

"Baekhyun-ssi! Can you help me with the last box?" I called him from upstairs ; making him running quickly to me.

"Let me do that." He said and took the box from me. He carried it as there's only a feather inside and put it in our bedroom. "Should I unpack it?"

I pressed my lips together before answering. "If you're willing too."

"I will help you unpack it then." He grins and opens the box. I smiled and walk down to the kitchen.

A coffee while watching television would be nice I guess.

I took four tablespoons of coffee and two teaspoons of creamy and stir it with a small jug of hot water. I pour the coffee into two cups and brings it to the coffee table infront of our sofa. I walk back into the kitchen and bought some biscuits to the coffee table.

"Baekhyun-ssi?" I called him softly. It's already been 5 days since our marriage yet this is the first time we live together. He always busy with his work as he is the heir of the company ; making no time for us to have a bonding time together.

"Almost done! Oh where should I put your books? Should I arrange it in the bookshelf?" He replied with a question. Two to be exact. I soften at his kindness and walk upstairs to our room.

"I made a coffee for you." I told him and pick some books to arrange it.

"Oh you don't need to." He smiled and continue arrange it ; faster than before.

"Finish!" He grins widely, making me chuckled. "Let's walk down?" I nodded at his question and walk to the living room.

I sit on the sofa and turned my gaze at him as he seems confused whether he should sit beside me or not. I smiled and taps the sofa beside me. "Here."

He smiled sheepishly and rubs the back of his neck before awkwardly sitting beside me. I grabs the cup on the coffee table and give it to him. "I don't know how your taste for coffee, so I made it like what I always drink. Is it okay?" I asked him, hoping for a yes.

He took a sip of it and let out a breath. "I felt refreshed." I smiled at his answers and drink my coffee. He puts the cup on the table and look at the television.

"Hey. E-er, can I?" He asked me, making me lift my left eyebrows in confusion. "I mean..C-can we..cuddles?"

I chuckled softly and puts the cup on the table. Not knowing how to answer, I move closer to him ; meaning as a yes. He smiled and slips his arm around my waist and lean his head on my right shoulder.

I startled at his touch, which feels so nice. The warmth that I like. The warmth that I want. The warmth that I need all the time.

I reached out my left hand and grabs a biscuit jar on the table. "Baekhyun-ssi, you want some?" I asked him. I could feel he opens his mouth so I feed him the biscuits. He straighten up to eat properly while his hand still hugging my waist.

"I'm sorry for not being able to get known each other better. But don't worry! I already finished all my works so that we could spend our time together for two days."

I look at him and ruffles his hair. "You don't need to overworked yourself."

He grins and lean his head on my shoulder. I chuckled and lean my head on his head. "Can I call you sweetheart or anything and drop the formalities?"

I nods and rest the back my palms on my thighs, mentioning Baekhyun to hold it. Within seconds, he hold it and intertwined our fingers. I smiled at the feel of the touch.

We continue watching the television and still keeping the position, not wanting to break the skinship.

page-divider---flowers---grey.png?timest

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked him infront of the bathroom. "I'm craving for a soup." He replied. I nodded and walk down to the kitchen.

Chicken stew with kimchi side-dish sounds nice I guess. I prepare the ingredients and chops the vegetables.

After done adding all the ingredients, I stir the chicken stew slowly and tastes it. 'Perfect!' I continue to stir it as I felt a person's arms around my waist. "Smells nice." He whispered at my ear.

"Yahh your hair are still wets! Go dry it." I told him and continue stir the stew. "Let me have a taste." He removes his right arm and took the spoon from me ; tasting the dish. He still back-hugging me, making me chuckles at how he loves skinship.

"Uwaa!" He exclaimed cutely, making me laugh. I turn my body around and pushed him from me. "Go dry your hair first and come down for dinner!"

He laughed and walk upstairs, straight to their room. I turned my attention to my cooking and pressed an off button to closed the heat. I bring the pot to the dining table. For the kimchi, I took out from the jar that my mom pack it and served the kimchi on a plate.

I heard a footsteps coming closer so I turned my head to the person. "What should I help?" He asked as walking closer to me.

"Sit on the table. I will bring the drinks." I said and walk into the kitchen to bring the orange juice.

We start dig in the dinner as soon as I sit on the chair.

And maybe this is too early but, I don't regret for marrying him.

 

page-divider---flowers---grey.png?timest

 

I look at Baekhyun who is currently typing something on the laptop. 'Work.' I sighed and walk towards his table.

"Oppa?" I pulled a chair beside him and look at the laptop. He is writing the progress of his upcoming project which is including my dad's company. With our marriage, our company will be one.

"Go to sleep first." He said with his eyes still glued on the laptop's screen.

"Not without you." I smiled and arranged the file beside his laptop, leaving the file that he's using.

"Can you help me highlights the important part?" He passed a document and a highlighter to me. I nods and open the document. Yes, I studied under bussiness company management so I do know where to highlight it.

After a while, I closed the document as I finished highlighting it. "Gomawo sweetheart." He pecks my cheeks while grinning. "Deh." I nods while smiling. I continue looking at the laptop screen, noticing that it's already the last paragraph.

"Done." He clicked the save button and shut down the laptop.

I pick up his document and organized it on the shelf while he turned off the charger plug. I walk to the bed and sit at the edge. "Don't want to sleep yet?" Baekhyun asked, making me shook my head. He laughed and taps my shoulder. I look at him who is sitting on the bed. He smiled at me. "I can sleep on the couch you know."

I shook my head again. "Don't." It's already awkward so I sighed. "Can we just sleep together and no one sleep at the couch?"

He widens his eyes a little and soften. "I should ask you. Can we?"

I closed my face with my hand and lay on the bed ; not wanting to look at him. I heard him chuckles and turned off the light, leaving the night lamp open before lay on the bed beside me.

"Hey?" He called me so I turned to his face. "Hm?"

"I won't do anything, don't worry."

"D-deh." I mentally slapped myself as I tering.

"How about a picnic tomorrow?"

"It would be nice."

"Great!" I nodded and grins. "Goodnight sweetheart." He kissed my forehead and runs his finger along my hair.

"Goodnight oppa."

 

page-divider---flowers---grey.png?timest