GTAE : 2

You are my secret first love

 "Hyung,you know So Nyuh Shi Dae right?"Daesung asked the sleepy Jiyong."Ermm.."He answered the question."One of their member asked us to have a dinner with them."He said and Jiyong nodded."Bwoh?! Yah! Neo micheosseo?! What if the sasaeng fans found us?"Jiyong shouted and his  sleepiness disappear in a blink of eyes."Relax hyung,it's the place where we usually hang out."He heaved a heavy sigh and closed his eyes.Ready for another nap.

 

 "Hyung! Why are you napping again? The others are waiting for us!"Daesung said."I didn't said that I will follow."Jiyong said."Fine!"Daesung said.'It's just a waste of time.'Jiyong thought.Suddenly he reminded of Taeyeon."Fine,I follow."Jiyong shouted from the living room.Daesung who heard this grinned."Arraso! We wait for you in the car!"He shouted back.

 

 "Did Jiyong hyung said he don't want to follow?"Seungri asked as soon as Daesung enter the car."Ani,he said he follow us."Daesung said that make they shouted in unison except Youngbae."Why do you think Jiyong accepted this offer?"T.O.P asked and Seungri smirked."It must be because Taeyeon-ssi."He said and that make Youngbae smiled a little.'Looks like someone has the same idea as me.'He thought and saw Jiyong ran to the car."Don't you agree Taeyang hyung?"Seungri asked and Youngbae nodded."Wae?"Daesung and T.O.P looked at Seungri.

 

 "Well,because...."Seungri's wors got cut by Jiyong that was opening the door."Aish..."Daesung and T.O.P groaned."Sorry I'm late.What's with the dissapointed face guys?"Jiyong asked.They just shook their head.On the way,Daesung asked Jiyong."Jiyong hyung,among SNSD,who is your favourite one?"Jiyong looked at Daesung questionly."Why did you ask me? Before I answered,tell me you guys' favourite."Jiyong secretly smiledslyly.

 

 "For me,it's Seohyun."Ssungri said."For me,it's Yuri."Youngbae said."For me,it's Tiffany."T.O.P said."For me,it's Taeyeon."Daesung said."What?"Jiyong accidentaly blurted it out."Why? Is it wrong for me to like Taeyeon-ssi?"He asked while putting an innocent face."Ani,nothing."Jiyong said."So,it's your turn now hyung."Daesung said."Urm,it's.....you don't have to know."Jiyong said and they grinned like crazy."Is it Jessica-ssi? Sunny-ssis Or Taeyeon-ssi?"They soon laughed like crazy.

 

 "It's Taeyeon-ssi."Jiyong said and that made the boys laugh louder."Aigoo,our hyung has falling in love~"They like crazy.