GTAE : 4

You are my secret first love

 "So,the main casts of this drama are Kim Taeyeon-ssi,Kwon Jiyong-ssi,Heo Gayoon-ssi and also Zico-ssi."Taeyeon,Jiyong,Gayoon and Zico stood up and bow at the staffs in the meeting room."I'll hand out the scripts and you guys can converse for awhile.We'll give you some times together."The director said and two ladies gave 4 of them the scripts.All of the staffs went out from the room,leaving the idols together."Urm,take care of me well sunbaenim-deul."Zico bow at them as he is the youngest and just debut last year (this is at 2012)."Of course hoobae-ah."Taeyeon said and gave him a grin.Jiyong cocked his eyebrows and frowned deeply."So,in this drama,I'll be the poor girl while Jiyong oppa will be the rich guy that was my childhood friend.Gayoon is the girl tha obsess over Jiyong while Zico will be my adopted brother that actually like me.I think this story will be interesting!"Taeyeon gleed and Gayoon agreed.

 

 "So,I'm the stupid,selfish,arrogant and carefree heir of a big company?"Taeyeon nodded at Jiyong's question."So cliche.But as long as you're the main cast,I'm fine with it."Jiyong accidentally slipped that words from his mouth and got a gasp from Gayoon."Heol,oppa.You like Taeyeon unnie?"Gayoon giddily asked Jiyong who was madly blushing.So did Taeyeon.Zico was really amused looking at 'The Almighty' G-Dragon blushing."Hoobae,you should cherish this moment because you will likely never watch G-Dragon blushing anymore.Except if you about Taeyeon unnie~"Gayoon said to Zico while Taeyeon just gave her a warning glare.

 

 Zico just slightly smiled looking at his sunbae.

 

--------------------

 

 Jiyong sipped the tea as he looked sternly at Taeyeon who was fidgeting like crazy."I should have stay away from you earlier than I should have."He ruffled his hair and Taeyeon apologised repeatedly."CUT!!"The director shouted and Jiyong gave a smile at Taeyeon.Actually Jiyong was afraid that Taeyeon would think that he's just an arrogant bastard like his character."UNNIE!!"Someone shouted and Taeyeon looked behind her and saw her members."Oh,yedera!"Taeyeon waved and they one by one hugged Taeyeon and Jiyong.They also greeted Gayoon.Weirdly,Zico was not there.SNSD's members rented a food truck for the casts and also staffs.

 

 A man looked around cautiously and enter the main female casts' carvan.He smirked when he looked around the room.'It's time for revenge.....Taeyeon....nie.'The man thought and smirked while he closed the door.

 

 "Where is Zico?"Gayoon asked while Taeyeon looked at the van that just left."I don't know.After the last scene,I haven't see him yet."Taeyeon replied but then her stylist asked her to take her clothes and get changed for the next scene."Unnie,you don't have to enter.I will you call you when I'm finish so you can fix my makeup."Taeyeon said and her stylist nodded.She closed the door and turned around just to see a horrifying writing on the wall.It was written with red lipstick and they looked really creepy.

 

DIE!!

 

KIM TAEYEON IS JUST A !!

 

YOUR MOTHER IS JUST A !!

 

 The last sentence really hit her hard.She screamed as loud as she can and slumped on the ground as she closed her ears using her hands.The horrifying memory flashes in her mind.Everyone ran to Taeyeon's carvan and barged through it."Kim Taeyeon! You okay?"Jiyong said as he shook Taeyeon's body wildly.All of them gasped at the words.They knew that Taeyeon's current mother is a step-mother.A loving step-mother."Clean it and hide it from the reporter.Don't let them know anything about this."The director said to some staffs and they nodded.Gayoon glared at Zico and thought.'He is suspicious..'Zico saw that Gayoon was glaring at him but he just returned it with an innocence smile.

 

 "Taeyeon-ah,stop crying."Jiyong said as he caressed Taeyeon's head.He gave her some tissues and Taeyeon thanked him."Do you have any idea who wanted to do this thing to you?"Jiyong asked and Taeyeon nodded."Want to play 'detective' with me just just like we did  when you guys debuted except this time it's serious?"Jiyong asked and Taeyeon stared at him for awhile before she nodded her head.

 

 Gayoon approached Zico's manager who was eating a burger."You're Zico's manager right?"The fat guy wearing baseball cap nodded and took a big bite of the burger."After Zico's last scene,do you know where he went?"Zico's manager wiped his mouth."He went to his carvan.Wae?"Gayoon shook her head and thanked him.Her face showed confusion.'No.It can't be Zico.Why am I suspicious over him?'Gayoon shook her head and just shrugged.

 

 Jiyong handed a mug of hot milk to Taeyeon as he sat beside her."Okay now?"Jiyong asked and Taeyeon nodded with a big smile."Thanks for comforting me."Taeyeon said and sighed ."I'm really determine to find the person that just wrote what they wrote in the carvan."Jiyong looked at Taeyeon as Taeyeon let out another depressing sigh."It's okay.Shall we ask our members to play detective with us?"Jiyong asked and Taeyeon thought of it as she looked at the scenery."Well,that seems to be a goo-...."She stopped her words when she saw that Jiyong's face was just a couple meter from her face.It was a romantic scene.Jiyong was the first to snap."W-well,let's ask our members then."Jiyong stuttered a bit and he went away panickly.Taeyeon tilted her head and squinted her eyes."What is that?"She asked herself but just shrugged it off.

 

 At SNSD and BigBang's dorm,they were playing around and doing their own stuffs when they received a message at the exact same time.SNSD received the text from Taeyeon while BigBang from Jiyong.They turned serious when they read the text.It's from different person but the text is same.

 

Guys,it's time for us both groups to play some SERIOUS detective game.......

 

 They looked at each other and nodded.

 

 Ready anytime..... They replied.