GTAE : 3

You are my secret first love

*2 years later*

 

 The sensation of Gee is no kidding.Gee here,Gee there and everywhere."Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby~"Snsd sang in their living room with a trophy in Taeyeon's hand."Yedeura! We made it!"She shouted and they immediately shrieked.Taeyeon was actually sad since she and Xiah just broke up all because of SM.They ended the contract and Xiah has to break up with Taeyeon.But,the 5th win they got,literally made Taeyeon happy again.

 

 'Taeyeon-ah,just forget about that stupid boy.You won for 5 times already! You should be happy.'She thought and joined the other girls who were bouncing on the soft bed."Woah woah,what do we have here? Crazy Shidae?"Seungri said as the other Bigbang members chuckled,looking at the girls."Guys! We won again!"They shouted and immediately hugged the Bigbang boys.Except for Taeyeon.

 

 She just stood beside the bed while watching them with a smile.Jiyong who saw her,walked to her."Hey,congrats for the 5th wins."He said and gave her a small wrapped box."Thanks and what is this?"She said as she showed him the box."Something,just make sure you open it without anyone by your side."He said and tapped Taeyeon's head lightly."Arasso oppa."She said and hugged him.Jiyong's heartbeat started to increase.

 

 She went to her members,leaving Jiyong who was hugging himself with a REALLY big smile."Okay lover boy! Let's go back to our dorm."Youngbae shouted and they laughed.

 

--------------------

 

 "So,I'm doing a drama?"Jiyong asked Hyunsuk hyung after he heard the news."Yes,and the actress will be Park Shinhye."Jiyong slightly frowned.Indeed,he wished that Taeyeon would be the main character."Okay."He whispered."Hyunsuk hyung,I think he's expecting someone."Seungri,the evil maknae whispered at Hyunsuk.He cocked his head sideway."Really? Whp is it?"He asked and Jiyong quickly cupped his mouth."He just spouted some nonsense actually."He said and smiled nervously.

 

 "You can say it,I can change the actress.Park Shinhye is also busy with her other drama."Yang Hyunsuk said,making the gloomy face turned to a bright sun."It's Kim Taeyeon."Daesung said that make the whole office turned silent that you can even heard lizard pooping."So Nyuh Shi Dae Taeyeon? Really Jiyong?"Hyunsuk asked with laughter."What's funny? It's true."Jiyong said.

 

 "Okay then,I tried."Hyunsuk said and shooed the boys out of the office."Jiyong!"After 5 steps away from the office,Yang Hyunsuk called Jiyong back.He hesitatedly enter the office and saw Yang Hyunsuk with abig smile."I called Lee Sooman and he agreed."

 

 That sentence just made him wished that the drama has a kissing scene.