GTAE : 1

You are my secret first love

 "Saranghae neol ineukkim idaero~"They sang and danced their hearts out for their debut stage."Good job girls!"Their manager shouted as they entered their waiting room while crying.Their parents hugged them and smiled."You guys! Let's make a celebration party at my house!"Sooyoung's father shouted and they cheered."Yeay!! Let's drink Soju!!"Hyoyeon cheered and they laughed.

 

 "Yah,you are still young!"Tiffany nagged."But I'm not a minor okay.Not's like our Seohyunnie~"Hyoyeon teased and they laughed again.They entertheir van and immediately closed their eyes for a nap.Taeyeon was messaging someone with a wide grin on her face."What's with that grin? Your oppa?"Tiffany asked and she shyly nodded."Yah! Who is your oppa? You only told Tiffany.Not fair!"Jessica pouted.Showing off her overflowing aegyeo.

 

 "Yah! I'm in charge of aegyeo! Not you."Sunny glared playfuly to Jeesica and they laughed."Arraso,I will never stole your name as 'Aegyeo queen'."She said and quickky invert her attention to Taeyeon."Oh,right.Who is your namja?"Jessica teased the blushing girl."Ermm..it's Xiah Junsu."They gasped."What?! Xiah Junsu?!"They shouted except for Tiffany who just chuckled."Woah,I've been crushing for Micky oppa yet he never look at me as a woman.Woah,you're one lucky unnie."Yoona said and pouted.

 

 It's true that she has been crushing Micky for a long time."Aish,guys.Now don't bother her.She is messaging her beloved namja.We should just sleep and dream for a boyfriend."Sooyoung said and made everyone cracked out."Aish chincha.These kids really."Taeyeon said with a chuckle.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 *Bigbang's practice room*

 

 Jiyong and Youngbae were listening to their new song while the other except Seungri went to the convenience store."Hyung!"Seungri shouted that make Jiyong and Youngbae startled."Aish,this kid.What do you want?"Jiyong asked irritatedly."Hyung,there is a new girl group named SoNyuh Shi Dae."Seungri said and Jiyong groaned."Arrasso,go and fanboy by yourself."Seungri pouted after hearing his hyung's words."Aish,just once please.They are cute~"Jiyong groaned."Arrasso,we watch "Youngbae said and Seungri cheered.

 

 They watched the video."Seungri-ah,who is this girl?"Jiyong asked him while pointing at Taeyeon."Oh,I think her name is Kim Taeyeon.Wae? You already take an interest at her?"Seungri wiggled his eyebrows and Jiyong glared at him."Nope."He said and Seungri pouted.'You can lie to him,but not me Jiyong-ah.'Youngbae thought and smirked.After that,they started to practice.