The Beginning

Honeymoon

Hyunmin was looking at herself in a white long dress from the long mirror for countless time. She nervously took a deep breath and turned around. She looked at her sister with a puppy eyes. Her sister, Soomin chuckled at her younger sister’s act. She’s then carefully holding the 9 month old baby girl on her lap.

“Haewon, looked at your aunty. She’s so nervous. We should take a picture and show it during the reception.”

“Soomin!” Hyunmin whined causing Soomin to burst into laughter. Haewon who don’t even understand things around her also followed her mom and laugh. Hyunmin giggled on her niece cuteness and smoothly pinched the baby’s chubby cheek. “I hope I will have a cute baby like you later.”

Soomin smirked hearing her sister’s words. “You and Jongup already made a family plan uh?”

Hyunmin blushed madly and denied, “No. We never spoke about having kids before.”

“Really? If that so, you guys should. I want many nieces and nephews,” Soomin sister. Hyunmin covered the flash red skin with her hand.

Later on, silence took over the room. Both of the siblings staring at the beautiful lake view that can be saw from the room.

“I felt like just yesterday you were graduating from your high school. I can’t believe you are now getting married,” Soomin voiced out while slowly patting her sleepy daughter. Haewon yawned and snuggled closer to her mother while Hyunmin looking at the sight with a smile.

“Yeah, I can’t believe it too.”

Soomin chuckled, “I hope you will be a great wife to Jongup.”

“Thank you so much sissy,” Hyunmin replied before pulled her sister into a tight hug. The sisters stayed in the same position for quite some time until they felt Haewon who was stuck in the middle became fussing and wanting to be free.

Later on a knock was heard and a man coming into the room. Mr Kim Joonkyung’s looking at his youngest daughter with a broad smile. He never thought that this important day will come so fast. He felt like it just yesterday was the first time he held her in his arm but now today will be the day that he will pass his daughter into a care of a man that his daughter love the most.

“My princess looks so pretty.”

Joonkyung walked slowly towards his daughter and pulled her into a warm hug. A sniff sound can be heard from the father and daughter while Soomin was looking at the sight with a smile on her face. Then she saw her husband figure at the door and walked towards him. Her husband, Kim Junmyeon hugged her slim waist before gave his wife a pecked at her lips and a kiss on his daughter’s forehead.

“Everyone is getting emotional today. Even your son was sulking when he heard that Jongup will get married,”Junmyeon said causing Soomin chuckled, “We can obviously see how close Yunwon with Jongup. They stick together like glue. He even ignored you when he saw Jongup.”

“What a sad life. My son replace me with my soon to be brother in law,” Junmyeon pouted.

“Where is he now?” Soonmin asked since her husband was alone without their son. “Junhong brought him to have some ice cream so that Jongup can get a little peace before the wedding.”

Joonkyung pulled away and gave his daughter a light smile. Later he wiped the tears trailed with his thumb. “No need to be sad. You’re getting married. Smile widely and let’s make your future husband more nervous than he should,” he said, winking playfully to Hyunmin causing the young lady chuckled. Later Hyunmin once again pulled her father into her embrace, “I’m going to miss you dad.”

Joonkyung slowly his daughter’s hair. “I’m going to miss you too.”

“Hmm, guys. I don’t want to ruin the moment but we gotta go now. The groom already waiting for his bride,” Junmyeon said, smirking.

Joonkyung nodded his head before turned and looked at his nervous daughter. “Are you ready?”

“Yeah. I’m ready.”

 


Jongup stood on the platform anxiously. He kept rubbing his palms and sometime he will glanced at his best man, Junhong. Junhong smirked at him and gestured him to calm down. Later on, the sound of piano was heard, telling everyone that the bride is here. All the guests stood up, smiling widely at the beautiful bride. Jongup looked at the entrance and his smile turned bright once he saw his future wife walking down the aisle with her father by her side. Hyunmin glanced a little at her future husband and a chuckle escaped from her as she saw Jongup kept gulping his saliva. She gripped her father’s arm tightly as they getting near to the wooden platform. Joonkyung patted his daughter hand softly, giving her a light smile.

Soon they arrived near the platform, Joonkyung handed his daughter to Jongup. “Take a good care of my baby,” he said before walked back to the empty seat beside his wife. Hyunmin let out a tiny giggled when she felt Jongup’s hand was shaking. “Hey, honey. Relax. We’re going to be okay,” she whispered, earning a nod from the elder. Later on, both of the bride and groom turned around and face the priest. The priest smiled at them and started the ceremony.

“We are gathering here today to celebrate one of the greatest moments to the beauty and honesty of Moon Jongup and Kim Hyunmin’s true love in front of dearest family and friends. Now, I let Jongup and Hyunmin to do their exchanged vow. Let’s start with the bride.”

Hyunmin looked up and stared deeply, full of love at Jongup while Jongup took a deep breath waiting for the meaningful words to come out from the person who managed to stole his heart. Hyunmin nervously took a breath and a chuckled escaped from her.

“So, here I stand and take my vow. Before I start, I offer my bow. I vow to cherish you, day and night. I vow to see nothing but you in my eyes. I vow to listen, when you speak your mind. I vow to be saying, what easer your heart. From this moment, this day and this time. As I’m with you, your hand in mine. Our fate and love became entwined. I promise to be your shining light and you are my one and only knight. I swear with my heart over the eternal flame. I fall for nothing but you over and over again. No matter what change, I’ll love you the same. My one in a million. My heavenly sent. Nae ma eum ui nameoji jeolban (My heart’s other half), naega naelyeongal ttaekkaji (until I descend).”

Jongup listened to every single word that Hyunmin mentioned and his heart beating faster than he should have. He looked at Hyunmin in loving way before started to read his vow that take him almost five hours to done it.

“My turn. Okay.” Jongup took a deep breath and continued, “‘hey, my name is Jongup. Can I get your phone number?’ That’s the first time I spoke to you but a sad respond that I received when you only stared at me before you ran away. But I never gave up and kept noted myself to win your heart and yes, I did it. Three years being friend with you and six months dating you but my heart still beating fast like this first time I saw you. You are so beautiful and always will be. I’m so thankful when you said yes the moment I kneeled down at the lobby of your work place.” Jongup stopped there and let out a chuckle while the guests already cooing over their romance. Jongup smiled and continued, “And today, I stand here and vow to you that I will always cherish you every single second in my life. I will love you until the last breath that I take because I want you to know how valuable you are to me. How much you completing the empty portion in my heart and I want to be with you ‘til the rest of my life. And please remember, I love you and forever gonna love you. Saranghae nae jagi.”

A tear of happiness fell on Hyunmin’s fair cheek and Jongup wiped it up, smoothly using his thumb. The guests and the priest couldn’t say anything but enjoying the lovely sight.

“Those are lovely words from both of bride and groom. May your love extend and keep to eternity. Now, do you Moon Jongup take Kim Hyunmin as your lovely wife?”

Jongup smiled and nodded his head. “I do.” He’s then took the ring that Junhong passed to him and slipped it to Hyunmin’s slender finger.

“Do you Kim Hyunmin take Moon Jongup as your lovely husband?”

“I do,” she said, smiling sweetly to the love of her life. She’s then slipped the other ring that her bridesmaid passed to her and slipped it to Jongup’s finger.

The priest smiled at the couple, “And now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.”

Jongup smiled widely and leaned in. He sealed his lips together with Hyunmin who is now his wife. The couple kissed tenderly while the guests cheered, celebrating the newlywed couple. They later on pull away and Jongup brought her into his warm embrace.

“I love you,” he whispered. Hyunmin smiled, blushing madly before replied, “I love you too.”

 


“Are you ladies ready?!” Hyunmin yelled, excitedly. She gripped the flower bouquet and ready to throw it to the group of ladies who already waiting for her. “In count of three. One, two, three!”

Hyunmin threw the flowers to the women guests before turned around to see who get the flower. She smiled when she saw her best friend, Kyungmi received it. She’s then pulled her best friend to a bear hug. “Can’t wait to see you getting married,” Hyunmin best friend while glanced at Kyungmi’s one year boyfriend, Luhan.

Kyungmi blushed and playfully hit Hyunmin’s arm. “What? I was just wondering,” Hyunmin said, giggling. Kyungmi smiled at her softly, “I wish you and Jongup to be happy until the end.”

“Thank you so much.” Once again Hyunmin pulled her into another tight hug before pulled apart and made a way to the reception.

 


All the guests already went back home and right now there’s only the newlywed couple’s family and close friends and same like the other guests, they ready to go home and leave the couple to have their own little time together.

“We’re got to go. Haemi is all fussy and keep on whining to go home,” Himchan said, patting Jongup’s shoulder slowly. Jongup smiled, nodding his head while his eyes glanced on Himchan’s daughter who already about to fall asleep in her mother’s arm. “Okay. Drive carefully. Thank you for coming.”

Himchan chuckled and hugged Jongup before whispered something that causing the younger to blush madly. “I want pretty nieces and handsome nephews. Remember that.”

“Dude…”  Jongup whined causing all of his friends laughed at him. One by one leaving the couple and finally it’s his best friend since childhood, Junhong.

“Wow! I can’t believe my best friend is already someone’s husband,” Junhong said, smirking while shoved his hand into his pants pocket. Jongup titled his friend, laughing. “Yeah, I can’t believe it either.”

Then the two buddies were pulling each other into a manly hug before pulled apart a few seconds later. “I pray the best for you.”

“Thanks Junhongie. I wish the best for you too.” Junhong nodded his head before leaved the ceremony together with his girlfriend.

Hyunmin hugged Jongup’s arm causing her husband to look down at her. “I bet Junnie will kneel down soon or later. Trust me. They look cute together.”

“Yeah,” he replied, pinching Hyunmin’s cheek softly and continued while smirking, “But I still think that we’re a lot cuter than them.”

Hyunmin rolled her eyes, “Yeah right.”

Then they conversation was cut by Jongup’s parents. “It’s really late now. We better make a move now. So, here. We’re have a little present for both of you,” Jongup’s father said.

“Dad Mom, you don’t have to give us anything. Your and mom’s bless is already enough for us.” His words earned nods from Hyunmin who was smiling sweetly to her in law.

“We’re insisting too,” his mother said, giving Jongup a bunch of keys. Jongup slowly took it, frowning a little. “What is this? Mom, we already have our own house.”

His parents chuckled hearing Jongup. “It’s a key to house vacation house. For your honeymoon.”

The couple turned red immediately once they heard the honeymoon word. “Don’t you think it’s a little early?”

His mother rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. “Don’t be nonsense young man. You both are going there tomorrow. We already set everything for you.”

Jongup sighed in defeated while Hyunmin just chuckled seeing her husband current state. “Okay mom. Thank you so much,” he said before hugged his parents tightly. The elder then hugged their daughter in law. Jongup’s mother Hyunmin’s cheek softly and said, “Take a good care of my Jonguppie. Thank you for accepting him in your life dear.”

Hyunmin smiled and nodded her head, “I’ll try my best mom.”

Later she looked at her son back, “Take a good care of your wife or a smash your later.”

Jongup’s eyes widen, “Okay, I will. You don’t have threatened me like that mom. At least not in front my wife.”

His parents burst into laughter and Hyunmin looked at him disbelief. “Seriously, hun? Soon or later I will see it too,” she causing Jongup to let a sigh when he saw no one on his side

 


Hyunmin laid herself on the soft mattress that was place at the centre of the suite with a smart phone in her hand. Later she heard a sound of bathroom door being close, telling her that her husband was going to take a shower. She busy herself checking and scrolling her SNS timeline and replied all the wished that she received. Suddenly her phone rang, signalling a text coming. She clicked it and frowned when she noticed that the text was from her husband who’s currently in the bathroom. She’s then giggled. “Did you bring your phone together with you babe?”

Then she heard her husband heavy sigh from the bathroom. “Just click it, hun. You’re ruining the moment,” he answered. Hyunmin titled her head, clueless. Slowly she clicked on the screen and a song was played. She chuckled when she heard the song. The same song that Jongup used to sing to her when he proposed her.

“I give it to you 
Even though it was kinda awkward, I wanna give it all to you 
I give it to you 
I’ll cry and I’ll laugh, it’s only you 
For you 

The moment I first saw you 
With short hair and a pretty uniform 
I only remember that image of you 
Don’t go anywhere 
You have to only see me 
I don’t know why my heart feels this way 
You’re all I think about 
I’ll become a rhythm and a song 
And sing it for you 

(Good to you) 
I only see you 
(Good to you) 
Even with this distance between us 
Always stay by my side 
(Good to you) 
You’re my everything 
Even if tomorrow brings you trouble 
Hold my hand 

I give it to you 
Even though it was kinda awkward, I wanna give it all to you 
I give it to you I’ll cry and I’ll laugh, it’s only you 
For you 
(Good to you) 
(Good to you) 

Good to you”

Hyunmin then looked away from her phone screen and only to see Jongup already standing at the end of the bed with a plate of hamburger with a red rose beside it. Hyunmin softly let out a laugh. “Hamburger?”

Jongup shrugged, “Well, you heard the song. I’m good to you and now I want to bring us back to our first date.” He then climbed on the bed and carefully placed the plate on the bed and passed the rose to his wife. Hyunmin took the rose, shaking her head, still giggling.

“Our first date is at the café idiot. Not on a bed.”

“I want to change it a little,” Jongup grinned at her. He then took the burger and bribed it to Hyunmin. Hyunmin smiled and took a bite of it before shoved it back to Jongup. The couple spent their lovely time feeding each other. After done with their a little unique first date after married, the couple cuddling their body closed. Hyunmin placed her head on Jongup’s broad chest, feeling the warm from her husband, enjoying the sound of Jongup’s calm heartbeat while Jongup pulled his wife closer to him. They stayed like that for a few minutes, enjoying each other warm, remembering their best day.

Hyunmin then voiced out, “To be honest, I can’t wait to go to your family vacation house. It was the one that you had told me before right?”

Jongup looked at his wife, “Yup. I haven’t been there for awhile. Last time I spent my time over there was together with my friends for Youngjae's bachelor party.”

“I bet it’s a good place,” she said, smiling.

“Greatest to be true,” he stated, kissing Hyunmin’s top head. Jongup then got himself closer towards the younger and whispered, “Don’t worry. You will feel nothing but happiness along the honeymoon. Trust me.”

Jongup then started to lean in and softly placed his warm lips on Hyunmin’s red plump lips. He kissed softly, full with care and love. Later on he pulled away and said, “And I will make tonight is the most memorable for us.”

Then he began back kissing the younger and Hyunmin gladly kissing him back, laying herself on the bed while Jongup’s right hand was busy switching off the table lamp. The night indeed was the most memorable night for the couple.

 

But things don’t remain same starting on the next day…

 

 

 


 

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter make you bored but it just the beginng. A lot of things will happen next. I hope you like this chapter. Leave a comment for me...

To new subbies and all the upvoter.. Thank you so much!! 

See you next time...

 

p/s :  This story might only have around 6 or 7 chapters only.. and if you wondering whar song that Jongup gave to  Hyunmin...Its actually a song from BTS. Outro : Propose ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7dicwu_B78