Part One

The Widower

„You changed your hair color again.“

Jaejoong merely smiles and runs his fingers through the soft locks which have been dyed blonde yesterday night.

„Suits you though.“ Yoochun continues.

„Thank you.“ Jaejoong replies as he follows his partner along the way to the mansion which seems to get more and more similar to a palace the closer they get.

„I don't know why we always end up going to the houses of the rich when they are the ones having a problem.“ Yoochun utters as he rings the doorbell and looks around, frowning at the unneccessary luxury the whole property includes.“Can't they go to the police station like everyone else?“

Jaejoong merely grins in amusement as he listens to his partner's rant.

Yoochun sighs and is about to get out a cigarette when Jaejoong's hand on his stops him.

„Control yourself for a few minutes.“ Jaejoong utters.“You told me you wanted to stop so at least learn to get a grip of your yearning to smoke.“

„Hm.“ Yoochun grunts in agreement, barely having time to do anything else when the mahogany door is being opened from inside and reveals a maid standing in front of the two detectives.

She smiles timidly and bows to greet them before stepping aside.“I assume you are the two detectives who were sent to talk to Madame Kwon.“

„Yes. I'm Detective Park.“ Yoochun replies and shows his badge to her before looking towards Jaejoong.“And this is my partner, Detective Kim.“

„Please step in and follow me, Madame Kwon is awaiting you.“

Yoochun and Jaejoong do as told and walk into the house before the maid makes sure to close the door behind them, soon drawing their attention towards her once again by asking for them to follow her. The two detectives walk after her in silence as their eyes scan the surrounding and Jaejoong is pretty sure that Yoochun would be ranting about all the unneccessarily expensive-looking furtinure by now if not for the maid in front of them. Yoochun might not be the most sensible person out there, but he knows when to behave how.

Jaejoong himself adores the decoration of the house, the details engraved into the wooden furniture immediately making him yearn to own something like that himself although chances are few for him to ever be able to afford such expensive things. He smiles upon seeing the pots of plants everywhere. It is not possible to walk more than five steps without standing next to at least one of those and Jaejoong can almost hear Yoochun snorting at the unnecessary amount of floral decoration.

The three of them soon step into the living room where an elderly lady is waiting for them on one of the white leather couches, her eyes soon on the two detectives.

„Good morning, Madame Kwon. I'm Detective Park.“ Yoochun speaks and bows to greet her with Jaejoong mimicking his actions before the two of them show their badges to her.“And this is my partner, Detective Kim.“

„Please have a seat, gentlemen.“ Madame Kwon speaks as she gestures towards the couch placed across the one she is sitting on, her eyes always on the two men as they sit down.“Would you like to have something to drink?“

„No Ma'am, thank you.“ The two detectives answer in unison.

„How can we help you?“ Yoochun asks, immediately noticing the glum look on the woman's face.

It's an expression all too familiar to him.

„My daughter... I think something horrible happened to her.“

Yoochun notices the subtle glance his partner throws his way but chooses to continue focusing on the woman sitting in front of them instead.“Why do you think that something happened to her?"

"Bora disappeared without a single trace." Madame Kwon utters."She doesn't answer anyone's calls, not even mine. She has not been home and did not show up at work for three days straight."

"Your daughter is one of the head executives of Jung Entertainment, am I right?" Yoochun asks, the question only serving as a method to confirm the info he gathered about the Kwon family after he and Jaejoong were called into their boss' office to receive the new case earlier this morning.

"Yes. She would never leave without telling anyone about it in her position." Madame Kwon replies."My daughter knows what a great responsibility she shoulders and is always out to fulfill her duties to the fullest. To leave without any notice...that's so unlike her."

Yoochun and Jaejoong nod in response.

"And what about her husband? Does he know something?" Yoochun wants her to know that her worries are being taken seriously although he himself doesn't quite believe in a crime just yet.

It's highly common for people to seek escape and leave their home without informing anyone when things get too much for them. And considering the pressure Kwon Bora has to live with every day, Yoochun wouldn't be surprised to find her vacating somewhere. But he knows that her mother is truly worried and he would never try to play down her fears. She wants them to investigate so they are going to investigate.

Much to the detectives' surprise, the expression of Madame Kwon darkens at the mention of her son-in-law and hate shimmers in her eyes as she answers.

"That man." Her voice is strained as he speaks."He says he doesn't know anything, but he might as well be lying. It's not like he actually cares about my daughter or has any good feelings for her."

Oh the drama of the rich, a loveless marriage.

Yoochun clears his throat, biting onto his bottom lip for a mere second in order to force the words swirling around in his mind to stay back and not escape from in between his lips. Jaejoong notices his partner's struggles and decides to speak for him instead.

"Could you elaborate that?"

Madame Kwon takes a deep breath."He married my daughter just to have a pretty trophy wife to show off. Bora tried so hard to win his heart but he only ignored her in return. He even insisted on having her keep her family surname instead of changing it to his. Jung Yunho is a horrible man and I wouldn't be surprised if he is responsible for my daughter's diappearance."

Yoochun and Jaejoong look at each other shortly before Yoochun takes it upon himself to speak."Please be assured, we will try our best to find your daughter."

Madame Kwon nods, not saying anyting else as she stares at them solemly.
 

• ♔ •


„What do you think?“ Jaejoong utters, giving his partner a slightly disapproving look once he notices the cigarette in Yoochun's hold, but he chooses to not comment on the other's worrisome addiction this time around.“Is she worrying too much or is there really more to Kwon Bora's disappearance?“

Yoochun lightens the cigarette before putting it between his lips to inhale shortly, soon taking it back out to give Jaejoong a proper answer.“I'm not sure. She doesn't seem to be one of those people who gets worried without a cause and since her daughter seems to be on bad terms with her son-in-law, she might have a valid reason to be worried.“

„So...“ Jaejoong drawls.“Let's go and question Miss Kwon's husband?“

Yoochun nods in return before starting the engine. He takes one last glance at the mansion, its luxurious appearance not really impressive to him and he finds himself yearning to return to his apartment instead. He is aware of the power money has and he can't help but wish to possess more of it from time to time, but money can't help you with everything. There are limits to its power as well.

His eyes now focused on what's ahead of him once more, Yoochun drives off with his ever-silent partner right next to him.
 

• ♔ •


„Judging by my mother-in-law's rather hysterical wake up call to me earlier this morning, I assume that you are here to find some helpful clues about my wife's whereabouts. So how can I help you, gentlemen?“

The man's voice is deep and the way he talks is so smooth that neither of the detectives has a problem to believe that this man spends his days talking to eloquent businessmen and businesswomen, trying – and most probably with great success – to make them agree to whatever great business plans he has. Jung Yunho is a smooth talker, that's for sure.

He is sitting across from them on one of the black couches which form the seating area of the living room together with a glass couch table, something Yoochun would never get for himself. Things which are easy to break should never be near him, he wouldn't be careful enough to keep them whole.

Jaejoong looks around in the room and briefly notes the lack of pictures of Jung Yunho and his wife in the room and he did not notice any hanging on the wall beside the pictures of the Jung family and the Kwon family either when he walked along the hallway on his way from the front door to the living room. Such small things may seem to be of no importance to others, but Jaejoong knows better than to ignore the important little details he notices while investigating. His gaze then falls on the owner of the house, the man's subtle smile flashes at him causing Jaejoong to look away immediately.

There is something suggestive about the way the other stares at him and it makes Jaejoong nervous to say the least. He feels uncomfortable to have someone's attention on him to that extent, that's why he mostly let Yoochun handle the talking with witnesses and suspects.

"When was the last time you saw your wife?" Yoochun asks.

"On Friday. I came home to get some things and then went on a business trip out of town from which I returned around 2 AM this morning. She was still here when I left on that day." Yunho replies with a smile.

"Have you heard anything from her since then?"

"No." The CEO answers right away."I didn't."

Yoochun's gaze hardens."And you are not the least bit worried about your wife after three days of not hearing from her?"

Yunho's smile widens some more."No, not one bit. My wife and I tend to not contact each other unless it's for business or a planned visit to either her parents or mine. I assume that you were informed about the nature of our relationship by my mother-in-law considering that she was the one who called you. But I can assure you that our relationship is by far not as bad as described. We are not really close, but we don't detest each other either."

"So it's true that you don't love her." Yoochun utters.

"Not everyone has the luck of marrying the person they love. Sometimes people get married to benefit from it."

Jaejoong frowns at those words. What a disgusting view on marriage.

It shocks Yoochun more than expected to hear the other man talking about his marriage in such a manner as if to marry for business purposes is the most normal thing in the world. But then Yoochun reminds himself that those things most probably do belong to normalcy in the world of the upper class where life itself seems to be one big business deal.

"But judging by what Madame Kwon told us, it's really unlike your wife to disappear without telling anyone about it, isn't it? Even if you are not worried, don't you find her sudden disappearance strange?"

"Yes, I must admit that it's indeed unlikely of her to leave without a notice, but everyone does something out of the ordinary from time to time, wouldn't you agree ? Wouldn't the world be awfully dull if no one would ever dare to do anything out of the ordinary once in while? And how complicated would life be if we would start to question everything that seems out of order to us?"

For the first time since long, Yoochun finds himself rendered speechless. They are not getting anywhere by questioning this man and Yoochun hates it that he somehow has to agree with the CEO. Yes, people tend to do something out of the ordinary from time to time and maybe they are just making a big fuss about nothing. There is nothing which really hints at a crime, only a worried mother's suspiscions.

Maybe Bora just needs some private time and decided to take a break from everything. Everyone can get into a situation where one just wants to escape the daily grind and Kwon Bora is no exception, Yoochun is aware of it.

"Is there anyone who could've seen her after you left? Like your employees?" Jaejoong asks, remembering that a maid opened the door for them earlier.

"Our employees go home during the weekends so my wife and I are mostly alone during Saturdays and Sundays unless my wife deems it neccessary to invite someone over. They left the house before me on Friday. But I guess you will have to question them yourselves about yesterday. They usually return to the house every Monday morning so they know better than me what happened in the house before my return." Yunho's calmess does not waver and Jaejoong knows that it irks Yoochun to see the other remaining so composed when the detective's frustration is growing with each passing second.

"Does your wife have a personal organizer where she writes down her schedule? It may help to have a look at it."

"She does have one, I could go upstairs and search for it." Yunho replies.

"Could you show it to my partner if you find it? I will question the employees in the meantime." Yoochun gets up and glances his partner's way for a brief moment before he looks at the CEO who merely nods in response to his earlier question, now getting up as well.

The two of them leave the room together as Jaejoong remains seated on the couch, his gaze fixated on the diamond wall clock hanging on the other side of the room.

The image of it then blurs as he loses himself in thoughts about the case he is working on. He doesn't really know what to believe in as of now. He can understand Madame Kwon's worries all too well, but nothing really indicates that she is right with her assumptions about what could be the reason behind her daughter's disappearance and as much as his partner seems to dislike Jung Yunho for what reason ever, they can't jump into conclusions just because the CEO is not really scoring really high when it comes to brownie points. Yoochun sometimes gets a certain bad vibe from people and chooses to dislike them, but Jaejoong knows that he would never let that prevent him from investigating objectively.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

A familiar deep voice pulls Jaejoong out of his reverie and causes him to look at the voice's owner in slight surprise, his eyes soon taking in the sight of a smiling CEO towering him.

He is awfully tall compared to Jaejoong and the fact that Jaejoong is sitting does not really help.

"It's nothing." Jaejoong lies after regaining his composure , soon looking at what Yunho is holding in his right hand."Is that your wife's personal organizer?"

Yunho nods and stretches his hand out to give the wanted item to the detective, but instead of letting go once he sees the other grasping on it, Yunho chooses to merely adjust the position of his fingers and allows for them to brush against the back of Jaejoong's hand shortly before finally pulling his hand back.

Jaejoong gulps as he opens the organizer and tries to ignore Yunho's stare. But when the other moves to sit down across from him, Jaejoong can't help but look up, only to avert his gaze a second after once he notices the hint of a smirk on Yunho's bow-shaped lips.

He looks through her most recent entries and finds his gaze lingering on what he assumes to be Bora's handwriting in pink on the page for last Saturday.

"She marked your birthday." Jaejoong utters before lifting his head to meet Yunho's gaze.

"That was unneccesary. My birthday is just like any other day to me. I don't see the point of celebrating it." Yunho replies and leans back with a subtle smile dancing across his lips."I guess I belong to the minority with this kind of mindset, don't I?"

Jaejoong forces out a smiles."I guess."

Yunho doesn't look away, his eyes taking in the sight of the other's soft features.

This detective is gorgeous. It may be a highly strange word to describe another man with, but Yunho deems it as the most fitting way to express his liking for the other's looks.

"Is the person named 'Jihee' her best friend? She marked quite a lot of meet ups with that person."

"Yes, Park Jihee is her best friend since childhood. She is a banksters daughter and currently in Germany if I remember her father's words correctly. He is quite talkative and even more so when our families have the weekly dinner together, so he deems it neccessary to inform people about the most uninteresting things even against their will."

Jaejoong bites back a sharp-tongued reply and focuses on the case instead."Does your wife have a private laptop or an Ipad?"

"She has a private laptop but she keeps it in her office as far as I'm concerned."

"I see." Jaejoong utters."And could you give us your wife's number? We could try tracking her cellphone."

Yunho smiles and slowly retrieves his cellphone from the confines of his pocket before looking through his conctacts, getting up to give the gadget to Jaejoong the moment he sees his wife's number on the screen. Jaejoong almost expects him to repeat his earlier games, but this time around, Yunho does not try to hold his hand and Jaejoong hates the small bit of disappointment washing through him as the CEO walks away.

He shouldn't be like this now, much less because this man is directly involved in a case he is investigating in, but what could he do? He likes men and men like Jung Yunho are very much his type. Gorgeous and charming in a very y way.

"What are you writing down?" Yoochun asks casually as he re-enters the living room and sees his partner scribbling something into his notebook.

"Miss Kwon's number."

Jaejoong doesn't need to explain why he is doing it, it belongs to the standard procedure in cases where someone is missing. Yoochun gives him a nod in response before his eyes are on the CEO, not really liking the way the other stares at his partner but deeming it as not important enough to comment on.

"I heard that you have CCTV at your gate, could we have this month's recordings of it? Just to see whether any of the cameras caught how your wife left the property."

"Sure. I will call the security company and have them send the recordings to you as soon as possible."

"Thank you." Yoochun replies."That's it for now, thank you for your help. We will have to take your wife's personal organizer with us and look through it, I hope that's no problem."

"Not at all." Yunho smiles.

Another string of words of gratitude escapes Yoochun's lips before he motions for Jaejoong to walk out with him. Jaejoong is quick to raise himself off the couch before giving the CEO's cellphone back to its rightful owner, not missing the look the other is giving him before he turns around and follows his partner out of the house.

Just when they are standing by the gates and wait for it to be opened by one of the servants, Jaejoong looks back at the house one more time, his gaze lingering on the man looking at him from one of the windows longingly.
 

• ♔ •


„Something about him seems off to me.“ Yoochun mutters as he waits for the traffic lights to turn green.

„Mr. Jung?“

„Yeah.“ The older detective can't help but think of Yunho and the mysterious aura surrounding him like a black veil hiding something dark and rotten.“There is something.“

„Do you think he is capable of what Madame Kwon is accusing him of?“

Yoochun doesn't reply right away as he repeats the question in his mind one more time, trying to find an honest answer which is not tainted by his lack of liking for the CEO.

„I don't know.“ He sighs.“I really don't know. How about you?“

Jaejoong hums, his eyes trained on the street as a tinge of gloominess covers his face.“I'm not sure either.“
 

• ♔ •


„Please have a seat, gentlemen.“

Yoochun and Jaejoong thank the man sitting in front of them before sitting down on the two chairs standing on their side of the desk.

„Thank you for giving us an appointment, Ilwoo ssi.“ Yoochun says although he really doesn't want to thank the man for something he should be doing anyways considering that they are searching for the businessman's very own sister-in-law.

"You're welcome. Family matters are more important than business." Ilwoo says, the smile he flashes at the detectives reminding them of Yunho's, much to Yoochun's dismay."How can I help you?"

"We just want to ask you some questions, it would be a great help to us if you would simply answer them the best you can." The older detective takes a short glance at Jaejoong as his partner opens his small notebook, ready to write down the most important iformation they will get from Jung Ilwoo."When was the last time you saw or talked to your sister-in-law?"

"It was last Friday during a meeting in the afternoon. I didn't see or speak to her after that."

"Did you notice anything strange in your sister-in-law's behavior?" Yoochun asks.

"Well." Ilwoo says as he recalls the happenings from last week."She seemed rather upset about something but that's an ever-recurring emotional state she's in ever since she married my brother. Although I have to admit that I never saw her that upset before."

"Am I right that you are assuming her emotional state on that day had something to do withyour brother as well?"

"Most likely." Ilwoo chuckles."My brother isn't really fond of her. He married her because she owns a significant amount of the company shares and has great influence on the other shareholders. She helped him beating me for the position as the CEO, but he had to pay a high price in return."

"A high price?" Yoochun frowns in confusion.

Ilwoo nods."She made him her puppet. When he went to her to ask for help during the votings, she demanded for him to ask for her hand in marriage in return. Yunho had to agree, he had no other choice or else the shareholders would've voted for me. I'm the more experienced businessman afterall."

"You don't sound particularly upset about the loss of a position which could've been yours."

"That's because I'm not." The businessman smiles upon seeing the look of surprise in the detectives' eyes."My brother has it hard enough as the CEO under his wife's reigns. He doesn't need me to make things harder for him by dwelling in what ifs and bitter feelings. Our relationship may not be the best within the walls of this company but it's not that worrisome either."

"Would you say that the relationship between your brother and his wife is worrisome?" Yoochun's gaze hardens when he sees how the other is unable to give him an immediate response for the very first time.

Ilwoo clears his throat and takes a short glance at the picture of his brother standing on his desk before looking back at the detectives."Yunho dislikes her. But that doesn't make him a monster who is able to do the things his mother-in-law is accusing him of. Madame Kwon never liked him because unlike many other men, he did not fall for Bora ssi no matter how hard Bora ssi tried to win him over. A man who does not fancy her beautiful, intelligent and talented daughter is something outrageous to Madame Kwon. Bora ssi and Yunho were actually engaged since young and Bora ssi got interested in him as a man when puberty hit her, but Yunho was never really cared about her and gave her the cold shoulder whenever they met. He broke the engagement off two years ago but he should've known that he would never really escape Kwon Bora's claws."

"I don't understand." Yoochun utters."Why was it more important for Yunho ssi to beat you for the position as the CEO than keep trying to avoid a woman he obviously does not like?"

"Because he was too focused on finally beating me in something. Our late father induced his competitive streak and pushed him over the edge with insults and harsh treatment whenever he was worst than me in something. He died two months ago and before he left this world, he did not deem it as neccessary to say a few encouraging words to Yunho." The businessman grits his teeth, the bitterness in his voice all too obvious."When Yunho told him that he loves him, our father only replied that he should earn his love by winning over me for once. He denied Yunho the love of a father even on his death bed. He pushed Yunho into doing something dumb when my brother needed the most comfort. Yunho regretted the marriage after he finally came back to his senses, but when he did...it was too late already. Things would've turned out differently if only our mother would still be alive. She wouldn't have let our father torture Yunho so much."

Yoochun merely nods as a sign that he is listening to what Ilwoo is saying, not really knowing what else to do as he lacks the right words to say or ask. Somehow, Jung Yunho seems rather pitiful to Yoochun at the moment. Forced to marry a woman he does not love just to prove something to a deceased father who denied him the love of a father until the very end. That's truly pitiful. And now that he thinks about the things Yunho said about marriage, he can somewhat understand the bitterness behind those words. Jung Yunho's marriage seems to be a truly bitter one.

Jaejoong remains quiet like he always does and merely stares at the notebook in his hands glumly.

"My brother is not as bad as Madame Kwon deems him and most probably wanted you to think he is."

Those are the last words Ilwoo says to the detectives before they excuse themselves to go and have a look into Bora's office.
 

• ♔ •


Yoochun heads straight to the desk once Bora's secretary let the two detectives enter the spacious office of her boss, his eyes scanning everything on top of the wooden surface before he notices the picture of Jung Yunho standing right next to the picture.

„Where was this one taken?“ Yoochun asks as he gestures towards the CEO's photo.

„During a charity event in the company last month. It was taken by a reporter.“ The secretary says.“Miss Kwon liked it so she had the newspaper the reporter works for print the picture for her on photopaper.“

„I see.“ That a woman has to take a newspaper of her own husband for something like this seems highly absurd to Yoochun, absurd and almost grotesque.“Are your boss' laptops password-protected?“

„Yes and only Miss Kwon knows the passwords.“

„We need to take them with us and let a colleague from the technic department look through it.“

„Yes, of course.“ The young woman replies with a nod and watches how Jaejoong detaches her boss' laptop cables from the outlets before taking the white devices into his arms.

„Thank you, we will give them back once we're done investigating.“

„Yes.“

„Did your boss tell your anything about plans to go on a vacation before she left?“

„No, nothing.“ The secretary shakes her head to emphasize her point.

„I see.“ Yoochun utters.“Jung Ilwoo ssi told us that your boss seemed highly upset on Friday, do you happen to know why?"

"Well...she had a heated discussion with Jung Sajangnim on that day."

Yoochun raises his eyebrows at the newly-gathered information and steps closer to the secretary."Do you happen to know what the discussion was about?"

"Children." She replies."Miss Kwon wanted them to attempt having heirs as soon as possible to ensure her place by Jung Sajangnim's side, but Jung Sajangnim was against it. The walls are thinner than one thinks and I could hear everything. He was not really gentle with her when he rejected her."

There it is again, that certain feeling inside of Yoochun which points directly at Jung Yunho and yet the detective reminds himself that he has to stay as objective as possible until he has better clues which will undoubtedly link Yunho to Bora's disappearance.

The detective finds himself stuck in a dilemma once again.

A fight does not prove anything and that the couple has issues when it comes to these kind of things is not overly surprising to the detective. Yunho did not marry her for love and that a man who seems to not care about his wife at all would want children with her seems unlikely to Yoochun. And yet, although the fight seems to be something all too casual, Yoochun can't help but also see it as a strong motive for a crime of passion.

Upon lacking further questions to ask the secretary, Yoochun merely nods in response to her words before he takes a glance at his partner who seems to be lost in thoughts once again, something which happens more often than usual ever since they talked to Yunho yesterday. "Jaejoong, let's go."

Upon hearing his partner calling him, Jaejoong is quickly pulled out of his reverie before he looks at Yoochun questioningly.

"Let's go." Yoochun repeats before thanking the secretry for her assistance, slowly leaving the office with Jaejoong who follows him silently as they walk along the hallway of the head executives' private floor.

"Is something troubling you?"

Jaejoong looks at his partner in surprise as they halt in front of the elevators and wait for one to arrive at the floor they are on."What?"

"I asked whether something is troubling you."

"I heard." Jaejoong replies."But what makes you think something is wrong?"

"Because you keep spacing out since yesterday and as your partner, I can't risk you being sloppy while investigating. So you better talk it off your chest or get rid of the distraction on your own real quick."

Jaejoong doesn't reply, choosing to hide himself and his thoughts behind a solid wall of silence and Yoochun doesn't really find it offensive or feels purposely ignored. His partner is always like this when he is trying to solve his inner struggles. And Jaejoong has a lot of those. Despite seeming rather cold and distant on the outside, Jaejoong is a rather sensible and sensitive fella and he often gets affected by the things he finds out during investigations although he would act uneffected in front of witnesses to keep his image as a professional and composed detective upright.

"I'll have it figured out soon." Jaejoong promises and receives a nod from Yochun in return.

Sometimes, Yoochun finds himself being highly curious about Jaejoong. The other tends to keep things from his private life to himself and Yoochun barely knows anything about him beside the fact that he's living alone in a quite spacious apartment, something Yoochun found out when he brought Jaejoong home after his partner got injured during a shootout and couldn't drive home himself anymore. Jaejoong as he is, is a very interesting person to Yoochun. The more people hide, the more curious they make him.

But Yoochun knows better than to force the information out of him. They still have a lot of time to get to know each other better through baby steps.

Throughout the whole elevator ride, Jaejoong and Yoochun don't talk to each other, but the silence between them is not really an awkward one so Yoochun doesn't really mind and he is used to Jaejoong's lack of words.

When the two of them arrive on the first floor and about to leave the company building, a man utterly familiar to them walks their way and causes them to halt for a moment as they bow to greet the man.

"Mr. Jung." Yoochun utters.

Yunho smiles in return."Gentlemen."

And their short-lived conversation ends there as the two detectives excuse themselves and walk past the CEO after a short bow of goodbye wherein Jaejoong finds himself halting the moment he feels Yunho's fingers brushing against his as if by coincidence. But the moment Jaejoong looks at Yunho and sees the way he stares at him almost pleadingly, the detective knows better. Yunho touched him on purpose.

But he has not time to ask anything as he catches the sight of his partner leaving the building without him and causes him to rush after the other to catch up. It appears to him that Yoochun had not noticed his short absence as his partner heads right for their car without saying anything.