Teacher

Teacher

“So , ‘b’ in Chinese will be read as ‘p’ ....” a girl stood in front of a class , teaching some trainees Chinese language. After a couple of miutes studying , the trainees finally bid their goodbye to continued their other training schedule.

It’s been Mei’s routine for teaching Chinese in SM Entertainment , she’s been working with the company for seven years. Her name was Wang Meilin and she’s a Chinese. She born and raised in Qingdao , Shandong , China but then moved to Korea when she was 19 to pursue her study. She studied at Korea National University of Arts majoring in Design. She’s the Mandarin teacher and also SM’s Design Director who designed almost all of the artists’ album designs and logo designs.

“Finished ?” a voice interrupted her while she was tidying up her books , she looked up and smiled at the presence of her boyfriend. Lay. “Yeah , but I need to meet Eunmi first” she said and the guy walked into the room.

She is indeed Lay’s gilrfriend for seven years , they began to dating soon as they met in the company. They’ve met before that since she attended the same university as Suho. Not only that , she’s also in the same age as Tao and she also came from the same hometown as Tao and Victoria. She is a art of SM’s Chinese Line anyway.

“What for ?” he asked as he sat in front of her , “I want to asked the demo for your follow up comeback next year alongisde with Girls’Generation 15th years anniversary concert and album. I need to finish the logo design tonight” she said and grabbed all of her things. “I’m coming with you” Lay said and took her books from her hand.

She couldn’t help but smiled and walked together with him to Eunmi’s studio on the 4th floor , “So , what did you do while I’m away /” he asked as they entered teh elevator. “Sleeping and eating , working , sleeping , and eating” she answered and they both laughed together , “Really ? Only that ?” Lay asked her and she nodded. “Yeah , why ?” she asked him back , “I don’t think so .... I think you should really tell me why there’s thousand of our concert videos in your laptop ? And also Japanese Fansclub merchandise in your room ?” he and her face went red.

“W-who told you that ?” she asked him , “I have eyes near you , Mei” he teased and she chuckled. “I bet Hyunjoo told you that , ge” she muttered and he ruffled her hair as they exited the elevator. “Well , kind of” he said before they knocked on Eunmi’s door and entered it right away. “WOAH! You guys ....” Eunmi screamed in shock.

Xiumin was talking with Sehun meanwhile Sumi was sitting beside Eunmi , “Are you guys fighting again ?” Mei asked Sumi and Sehun. The magnae couple just glared at each other , “Naw , come on guys. I’m tired , let me do my things. I have tons of pilling songs to be working on” Eunmi groaned in frustration. “What’s the problem again now ?” Lay asked Xiumin as he sat beside him with Meilin. “He accused me for stealing some glances at the trainee” Sumi answered , they all looked at her and then changed back at Sehun. “I’m telling the truth , you are , right ?” Sehun said again and the others just sighed hard.

“Look , we’ve been working them out for the past two hours and nothing changed” Xiumin sighed too , this is not the first time for them though. “Hello people , I have works to be done here~~” Eunmi raised her hands in objection.

“Okay okay ..... You guys , stop accusing each other for something you guys didn’t even do. For God’s sake you guys have been dating for two years. Come on” they all said , Semi sighed and looked away. Sehun sighed but then stand up and grab her hand , “Yah , what are you doing ?” Semi protested. “Let’s settle out problems first , honey” he said and pulled her to exited the studio.

“Woah .....” the others said in unison , “They sure really need to learn from Kai hahaha ....” Xiumin jokes. “Anyway , what are you doing here , Mei ?” Eunmi asked the younger girl. “I need the demo I asked for before , you know ....” Mei said and Eunmi nodded before take out a CD from the shelf. “I think .... this one ? Just tell me if it’s wrong because I don’t even remember to eat my lunch becaue of those two”  they all laughed together.

“Okay , thanks. I’ll give out my designs tomorrow or maybe even tonight if I’m dilligent enough” Mei said and they all laughed together. “Bye hyung ,bye  Mi” Lay said as he and Mei exited her room.

“Hahaha , Sehun really need to learn from Kai and Eunyoung , I think” they both laughed together as they entered Mei’s own studio.

“Have you eaten , yet ?” he asked her and she shooked her head , “I skipped meals because of the teaching sessions” he chuckled at her statement. “Come on , before you’re working with your pencils and paper , let me tak you out for a late lunch” he said and she laughed at his words.

“Let’s go” he took her hand and they both exited the building.

----