Confuse

Be With You

"Welcome home Hunnie" His mom said with a big smile "You're home early"

Sehun just looked at her. His mind can't process what he's seeing in this moment. He doesn't know how to feel. Happy, sad, angry or maybe all of them. Happy to see them alive, sad that he knows that they're going to die soon, angry that he took his parents for granted.

"Is everything okay my Sehunnie?" His mom walks over towards him to touch his forehead.

Sehun felt tears of joy coming out of his eyes. "I'm okay mom, I'm just glad to see you" He looks down and wipped his tears away.

When he looks up at her, he can see her frowning at him "You're not taking drugs, right?"

Sehun let out a small laugh "No I'm not" But then he remembers back when he was actually sixteen and he did take drugs and drank alcohol.

He feel so stupid. Those drugs never made him feel better about things, they made things worse. The only thing that could ever make feel alive is his family.

Out of no where he went to hug his mom and it surprised her. He hasn't hugged her since he was little and this really confused his mom. But she hugged him back either way.

"Get clean up Sehun. I'm going to make dinner right now" She gentle looks at his son and smiles.

"Okay" And he walks upstairs.

He goes straight to the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror. He can't believe he looks like a little kid. He face looks cold and immature without a single flaw. His long, brown, messy hair is bothering him. If he could, he would cut his hair right there and now but he doesn't know how to cut hair.

Just let it be. 

He walks to his room and his clothes were everywhere. The fact that he was able to live like that was a miracle. He decided to tight up his room. Where to start?

He got an arm full of clothes and tossed them towards his hamper. He got his blankets and neatly folded it into a perfect square. When he checked under his bed he found so many tissue box and used tissues. What the . Why do I have so many tissues under my bed. He didn't really understand considering he was never usually sick when he was a teenager, but he got all the used tissue and threw them away.

He got the tissue box and decided to store them away in his dresser. He opened the first drawer but his boxers and socks were in there, so then he opened the second and his eyes shot wide open. He finds stacks of condoms and bottles of lubricant in different flavor. They were place neatly on the drawer which was weird for Sehun because everything else was out of place besides that.

Sehun you were one active teenager..he lets out a sigh and just decided to leave the pack of tissue box on top of the dresser afraid to open the rest of the drawer. He changed into his normal clothes and stuff his school uniform away.

Once he was done his mother called him for dinner and he quickly went downstairs to eat with his parents, something he hasn't done for a long time. His mom made kimchi jjigae. Lay would always cook kimchi all the time but his mother's kimchi stew was always the best. 

He closes his eyes savoring the taste on his tongue. This is either Heaven or a Dream...

When he open his eyes he sees his dad looking at him with a small smile on his face.

"Sehun, your school called me telling me that your grades are low and that you should make an effort to change it"

Sehun stopped eating and thought for a second. My old self would yell at him and tell him to off...Should I act differently towards them? Will this change MY future? Sehun just kept staring at his father and he can tell that he was getting nervous.

"I'm sorry dad. I will do everything I can to change my grades" He gives his father a soft smile. 

His dad's small smile turned into a big grin "That's my son"

6:45pm

Once Sehun was done with his dinner he quickly went upstairs and laid on his bed he looks at the ceiling. This is probably a dream, right? The gods are just trolling me right now, right? 

But to Sehun, its too real to be a dream. Seeing his dad smile for the first time since his mom died, seeing his mom alive and well is a miracle. Everything I do Here, would it effect the my future? If I got sent back in time because of Luhan does this mean I have to befriend him again? Sehun let out a fustrated sigh and looked at his clock.

6:52pm, I should call him.

Sehun got up from his bed to get his cellphone. He was surprise to see that Luhan was still in his contact list.

Ring
Ring
Ring

'Hello?'

Sehun smiled hearing Luhan's calm voice "Luhan?"

'What do You want' 

So much for a nice greating "Luhan I want to talk to you. Please listen to me"

'No I'm busy' 

"Luh-" And just like that Luhan hang up on him. "!" 

He got up and started to but on his shoes and went downstairs. "Mom I'm going to walk" and left.

 

I'm pretty sure its this house. Sehun calmly knocked at his house and saw Luhan's mother answering the door.

"Sehun!" She looked at him surprised "I haven't seen you since you were in 8th grade"

"Is Luhan home?"

"Yes, he's in his room. Do you want me to call him?"

"Is it okay. I was wondering if I could go inside his room?" Sehun gently smiled at her.

"Yes of course" And she lets him inside.

Sehun went upstairs and was standing outside Luhan's door and he can hear someone sobbing. He carefully opened the door and peacked his head in to only see Luhan laying on his bed with his face facing the wall.

Poor kid I wonder what kind of pain he's going though right now. Sehun quietly went inside his room fighting with himself to either comfort the crying boy of leave before its too late. No Sehun, he's your friends! You need to help him.

Sehun rushed towards Luhan and he can tell that he was in shocked. 

"W-What are you doing ?" Luhan looks at him with his eyes wide open and tears falling from them.

Sehun has never seen him crying before. No matter how hard he had hit him in the past, no matter how insulting his comments were, he's never seen Luhan cry. 

"Luhan I'm here for you" Sehun said in a gentle voice.

"You're here for me? Why? You beat me, you make fun of me, and all of a sudden you hug me! I don't understand you Sehun! Why are you doing this to me?" 

Sehun doesn't know how to reply to that. Why Am I doing this? Is it cause I pity him? He knows that he went back in time to probably be friends with Luhan but does Luhan know that? No. He wouldn't understand. Sehun doesn't know what he did yesterday. His yesterday was different from Luhan's. Yesterday Luhan died.

"Luhan-"

"Leave"

"What?" 

"I want you to leave" Luhan goes back to the same position he was before Sehun came in.

"Luhan don't be so stubborn and let me in"

"Why! So you torture me with your abuse!" More tears started to go down his face "Sehun you don't understand. You can't do that to someone and expect them to like you back."

Sehun wanted to hold on to Luhan so badly but he doesn't. The least thing he wants is to upset him even more. If he wants Luhan he needs to get his trust back and it'll take some time, something he doesn't have.

"I understand. I'll leave right now if you want me to" Sehun turns around feeling the urge to stay but if he wants him to leave then he'll leave.

 

7:36pm

Once he started walking home he felt rain drops landing on his skin.

What a great night to rain. Luhan hates me and he practically wants nothing with me. Sehun felt angry. Why was he sent back in time when Luhan didn't like him. He doesn't understand. Why was I sent back to my high school years not my junior high years. Is this some type of test? Are the gods playing with me? I'm glad to see my mom and dad happy and alive but I hate seeing Luhan depress. 

 

3:00pm

The next morning he went to his last class to only see that Luhan wasn't there yet. He quickly looks at Lay and smiles.

"Hey Lay" He gave him a small smile.

"It's Yixing"

Why do I keep doing this? Sehun mentally facepalm himself. "I'm sorry"

"It's okay" He shows his dimple to him. 

Sehun went to his desk and turns around picturing Luhan's crying face and it scared him. Where are you Luhan.

 


A/N

Its a very short chapter and I apologize...
I'm sooo tired right now xc I want to sleep but I need to do my stupid homework.
Sorry If I took forever to update. It takes a while to convert my ideas into sentences. 
And also sorry for the mistakes. I try to correct my spelling errors, but sometimes I get too lazy xp

 

Leave a comment, subscribe, and upvote if you liked it c:
I'll see you in my next chapter c:
Love you