Back In Time

Be With You

4:27pm 

It was an early Sunday afternoon and Sehun was in his room trying to work on his essay that is due tomorrow. 

He made a bet to his roommate and close friends, Lay, that he'll be able to finish his five page essay in a day. He truely regrets ever making that stupid bet. He had less then half a page done and he's been working on it since noon. 

Why do I always do this to myself...

He got up from his desk to lay down on his cozy bed to take a cat nap. He's brain is exhausted from procrastinating for three hours. He was actually surprise to have at least half a page down. It didn't take long for Sehun to fall into a deep sleep. 

7:28pm

Sehun woke up to the sound of heavy rain coming from outside his window. He checks his phone realizing that it's unquestionaly late and he over slept.

I knew this was going to happen. He quickly got up and started typing his essay. He knows that he's going to skip dinner and pull an all nighter if he wants to pass his class.

Sehun was always like this. Slacking off, always putting off his important work to do things that are less important. That's why he never succeed in life. He got stuck at a community college instead of going to a SKY University. He works in a small cafe rather than doing something he loves which is dancing. 

8:07pm

"Sehun!"

Sehun heard Lay out for him. I have a five page essay due tomorrow Lay so "Not now! I'm Busy!"

"Sehun!"Lay coming barging inside Sehun's room. His face is pale white and his eyes wide open. "Sehun this important"

"Uh-What wrong?" He was feeling a bit shock to see his friend act like that. It's rare to see him act this way.  Lay is usually a calm and respectful perosn.

"Have you heard what happened to your best friend Luhan?"

Best friend? That moran is not my best friend. "How many time do I have to tell you that me, and that Bastard are NOT best fri-"

"He's dead Sehun!"

He's what?!

Sehun suddenly froze. He felt his heart drop and his stomach harden. Dead? "H-How do you know?" Trying his best to stay calm.

"Live News. A plane crashed half way in between China and Korea. Luhan was in that plane coming back from a business trip. No one survived the crash S-Sehun. They're all d-dead" Lay's voice cracked and he began to cry.

Sehun tried his best not to shead a tear to a person that never meant anything to him. Why should I? He grab his chest feeling his heart shatter into small pieces...But why do I feel this way? I feel like I lost my other half.

11:27pm

Sehun was in his room staring at his ceiling thinking about his good memories he shared with Luhan. Back when they were best friends. Do you remember Luhan?

Do you remember when I used to make fun of your face because it was girly? Sehun let out a small laugh and tears began to form. Do you remember how we got in a fight and I punched you so hard that I left you a scare on you bottom lip? Do you remember when I bet up that stupid kid name Minseok because he broke your heart? "Do you remember Luhan? Because I do"

Sehun felt tears running down his face and thats when a sense of reality hit him. "I'm never going to see you again Luhan, and it's all my fault" Sehun grabbed a pillow and threw it at the ground. He felt angry at himself for being so god damn selfish.

Sehun never finished his five page essay. How can he when he lost the only person he actually cared about. He cares about for Lay but to him, it's not the same. He's known Luhan since they were in first grade. He doesn't even remember why he started hating on Luhan. Maybe pride, envy, wrath, he doesn't know.

2:59am

Sehun turned to his side and pulled his blanket to his chest. He had never felt so alone, he disliked Luhan but he never wanted him to die.

I-I just wish I could go back in time, back when we were best friends. I want to be with you one more time Luhan...

*3:00am*

 

"-hun!"
"Se-"

Sehun heard someone screaming out his name at first he thought it was Lay, so he refuse to open his eyes to escape his dream-land. He felt very worn out for some odd reason.

"Sehun!" A women was calling out for him.

That doesn't sound like Lay.

"Oh Sehun If You Don't Wake Up You're Going Straight To Detention Young Man!"

Detention?

Sehun opened his eyes and grasped that he was not laying down on his bed but sitting down on a chair with his face laying on a desk. He quickly got up feeling extremly confuse. He looks down at his clothes and notice that he was wearing his sophomore uniform. 

"Sehun Go Stand At The Hall!"

He looks up at her and his was in shocked to see his teacher standing in front of him. He was in disbelief.  Ms.Kim? But how? I thought pass her class ages ago..

He looks behind him and sees a younger version of Lay laughing at him. Holy crap! I haven't seen Lay this younger since high school year. Lay notice that Sehun was staring at him so he stopped laughing at him with some kind of fear in his eyes. Why does he look like he's afraid of me? 

When Sehun turned his head, he saw someone and quickly realized who it was. Luhan was sitting right behind Lay. Sehun can feel his heart face the moment he laid his eyes on him. 

I-I thought he died yesterday. How can he still be alive?  What the hell is going on!?

"Go Sehun!" The teacher yelled at him.

Before leaving he looks back at Luhan who obviously had no intrest in him. His emotionless face looking outside the window with no trace of happiness inplanted.

When Sehun left to stand on the hall he checked the hall clock and it read 3:05pm. If I remember corectly I went to sleep near 3 am. How is it 3pm?

He began thinking about the whole situation. Okay so I'm wearing my sophomore uniform. Ms.Kim was yelling at me and Luhan is Alive! Please tell me My wish actually came true! He felt a cheer of joy and happiness that his wish really came true, but his happiness did not last long. It soon fell when he became aware of something. This is sophomre year. I used to pick on Luhan the most during this year. He was no where near my friend. He hated me...

Ms. Kim came out and started talking to him about his bad behavior and how he should fix it before it's too late. "You can come back in"

Sehun sat down next to Lay. He can clearly see Lay feeling a bit uncomforable . Hmm...I'm pretty sure Lay and I weren't friends during this time...

Sehun turns around to look at Luhan who was just reading his book, not caring about things around him. He still can't believe that Luhan is still alive and he's not going to waste this opportunity.

"Luhan" Sehun whispered to him, but he didn't move.
"Luhan" He whispered a littler louder, finially grabbing his attention. 

He looks up to see Sehun straight in eye with pure hatred on his. "What do you want?"

The sound of Luhan's voice scared Sehun. It's been a long time since he heard his voice and it sounds so bitter, it doesn't suit his tender features. "I want to talk to you after school"

"What, so you can beat me up. No thank you" He turns back to face his book.

This is no use. I'll just talk to him after school.

Sehun turn to look at Lay and notice how youthful he is and it was bothering him. He hasn't seen Lay look like this in such a long time he totally forgot how he looked like back in his high school years. His future self always has his hair up instead of down, and he's always wearing some sort of formal clothing cause he said that, it makes him look 'professional'. 

But this Lay has his hair down almost covering his right eye. He's wearing a simple white shirt with a blue hoodie and blue skinny jeans. This is a sight that Sehun was not comforable with.

I might as well befriends right now...

Sehun poked his arm to grab his attention "Hey Lay" 

Lay turned to face him with a small frown "My name is Yixing"

Crap! I forgot I started calling him Lay by my last year of high school.

"I'm sorry" 

"It's okay. Do you need anything?" He slowly raised one of his eyebrow.

"Umm We should be friends" Sehun felt awkward telling him that. In the future they're really good friends so they already pass the awkward stage, but now he has to enter it again.

Lay looked at him surprise not really sure if he should take him seriously or not. "But don't you already have friends?"

Oh Yeah my old friends. My good for nothing friends. He turns around and sees one of his 'friends' sleeping and the other looking at his phone. Choose your words wisely Sehun cause you only have one shot"I do, but I'm honesly trying to change my ways so I can become a better person. I want to seperate my self from the negative people and surround myself with positive people" He wasn't lying to him. He did want to change and get rid of his old friends. What he learn during the years was that Lay is a very reliable person compare to the other people he used to hang out with.

Lay stared at him for a couple of second trying to find any hint of lies in his eyes but didn't. He smiled at him showing is dimple to Sehun "Sure"

Sehun felt some weight lifted off his shoulders. Okay good, now I have someone who I can really trust.

3:30pm

The bell rang and Sehun is quickly putting his books away.

If I remember correctly Luhan was always the first one to leave.

By the time Sehun was zipping up his backpack Luhan had already left. Sehun ran after him shouting his name and telling him to wait, but he kept going. 

Finally he ran in front of Luhan which made him stop. Sehun can tell that he was diplease about his action and he wants to punch him on the face. 

"Luhan can you please listen to me" Sehun pleaded to him, which only seem to angry the boy even more.

Luhan had a face of disgust and coldness. Right now he can care less about Sehun, he wants him out of his way so he can go home. He pushed Sehun away from him and kept walking. 

God Dammit! Why is he so stubborn! And he began running after agian. He was speed walking next to Luhan and Sehun was fully aware that Luhan didn't like it one bit but he kept walking.

"Lulu can you at least talk to me?" He begged him. 

Luhan stopped with the sudden change of name and face towards Sehun "Can You Stop Following Me You Stupid !" He shouted at him grabbing some students attention, but then they continued doing their buisness because it was just 'Luhan'.

Luhan started walking again leaving Sehun behind in shocked. He hasn't seen or heard Luhan speak in almost eight years, and finally he's able to see him once again but not in the way he wanted to. His heart is aching from Luhan's studden outburst. But he doesn't want to give up on him just yet.

He chased after him again but instead of calling out for him, he ran up to him and hugged Luhan from behind.

Luhan just stood there feeling bewilder because it was unexpected. Sehun hasn't hugged him since eighth grade and all of a sudden he's hugging him. He doesn't know what to do.

"Luhan" Sehun softly said to him while still embracing him. "I'm sorry" I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you...

Luhan gently put his hands on Sehun's warm arms and Sehun can clearly feel Luhan trembling. He rested his hands for a couple of seconds before removing Sehun's arm off his waist and turning towards him.

His eyes showed pure sadness and sorrow making Sehun regret his past actions "You're a complete " and left Sehun standing alone once again.

Sehun can tell that he's hurting and its all his fault. He brought nothing but pain onto Luhan's life and there's no way he can fix it.

4:27pm 

He's too broken...I don't know what to do..How can I get him back... Sehun kept thinking about Luhan's mounful eyes while walking home. He was given a chance to see his best friend once again, but what's the point if he can't interact with him. 

Then he started thinking about what's been going on. If I went back in time doesn't that mean I eventually have to go, back to my actually time. That thought made Sehun scared because he doesn't know when he's going back. It could happen tomorrow, and it was just an one day deal. Well at least he'll know that I'm sorry and I got the opportunity to hug him one last time.

Sehun reached his apartment when something improtant hit him. This is his high school year. He didn't rant an apartment with Lay until freshmen year of college. He can feel himself feeling panicking.

Where do I stay? My parents died during my junior year of high sch- Then he stopped and looked down at his clothes and he remembers that he's a sophomore right now. He's a sophomore right now which only mean one thing.

They're alive...

His heart started racing, his eyes started tearing up, and his body began shaking. Without him thinking he sprinted to his old house where he once lived with parents. 

He looks at the house and hesitate going near the doorway, but he gathers up all his courage to walk to the door. He looks at the doorknob deciding whether or not to open the door. He can hear his heart beating, he can see his hand trembling as he's reaching towards the knob.

When he finally opens the door he sees his mom smiling at him while she's sweeping the floor, and his dad turning his face toward Sehun with a big smile on his face. A smile he haven't seen since his mom died. 

"Welcome home Hunnie"

 


 

A/N
How was it?
I've been planning on doing this story for a while now and I'm happy that I finally got my first chapter down.
I have a notebook that has the first three chapters so I'm probably going to update soon...or not...I don't know yet ;p

I hoped you guys liked it. I hope you guys like the concept of going back in time cause I think that's a pretty cool thing to write/read about. 

And I'm sorry if its kinda boring xc

If you guys liked it subscribe, upvote, or leave a comment (I do read them) c: I like communicating with my readers so don't hesitate to leave a comment c:

I'll see you guys in the next chapter 
Love you c: