In time

Be With You

"Hey girly" Sehun pushed all of Luhan's books to the ground.

Luhan let out a heavy sigh and went to pick up his books. Why does he always have to do this to me? Once he was done picking up his books he looks up at and Sehun was still in front of him with a smirk on his face. Then he felt several more people behind him. Luhan's eyes shot wide open and his heart began to race. He does not want to turn around cause he already knows whats going to happen to him.

Someone grabbed his arm and Luhan tried to break away but then an other person grabbed his other arm and he was being dragged inside a bathroom. 

"Let me go!" Luhan yelled at them.

Sehun walked infront of him looking at his old friend struggling to break free. "Now why would we do that? You're my Best friend Luhan" Sehun gently cupped Luhan's face while looking at him straight in the eye "And best friends are always together until the very end"  Sehun then fist his hands and with full force he punched Luhan on the stomach.

Luhan felt an extrem sharp pain and the wind was knocked out of him. He was gasping for air and he couldn't do anything. He can hear Sehun and his friends laughing as they dropped him to the floor and let him curl in a ball. 

Luhan was felt in the restroom alone . 

 

"Sehun why do you always cause me so much pain?" 

 

~~~

 

Once class ended Sehun quickly left the school campus and went straight to Luhan's house. He was worried that Luhan might do something foolish.

"Is Luhan home?" Sehun tried to sound calm infront of Luhan's mother.

"No he's not. He went to take a walk down the park, I think" She gently smiles at him.

"Oh Okay. Thanks" And he returned the smile and left.

Luhan I hope you're okay.

Sehun feels the need to be there for the kid. Like he's almost drawn to him. Luhan may not like the fact that Sehun wants to be there for him but Sehun can't quite on him yet. He regrets not spending time with him and hurting him in so many ways. 

When Luhan died, Sehun felt like it was his fault for causing him so much pain. He felt like he was the reason why Luhan became so cold. Sehun always disliked the idea of Luhan becoming rich and a person in such high position in society but now that he thinks about it, he deserved it.

Sehun walks to the nearest park to only see that Luhan was not there. Where is he at? 
He looks around the area but was unable to see him. He just saw a bunch of little kids playing tag and a couple of girls talking and looking at him. He sees them walking towards him and he knows full well that they're probably going to try to flirt with him.

"Hey" one of the girl said to him "My name is Jung Sooyeon and this here is my sister Jung SoojungWe wanted to know if you are free right now?" She twirls her hair and made herself look cute.

Sooyeon? why do they sound so familiar? Sehun looks at the sisters and it finally hit him. He went out with the eldest sister back in senior year. ! if its Jessica then what the hell happened to her. She looks so innocent.

"By any chance, do people call you Jessica?" Sehun is almost sure that, that's her. She looks a bit different but he guess that a year and a half can make a big difference in a person apearence.

The girl smiled at him and nodded her head. "Yes they do. How do you know?" She raised an eyebrow.

Cause I dated you, and you were probably the worst girlfriend ever. "People. Anyways I need to go"

"No, Wait!" The girl grabbed Sehun's arm and he stopped to look at her. "What's your name?"

He just looked at her for a couple of second deciding to give him his name or not. Would it even matter if I tell her my name this early in her life?

"Oh Sehun"

Jessica smiled and she let go of his hand. "Oh Sehun. I will remember that"

Sehun smiled back and continue walking.

Maybe I should go out with her during this time period she seems really kind compare to senior year. Something happened to her that changed her completely.

Sehun walked for a couple more mintues and decided that he wasn't this park. If I was an emotion teenage Luhan, where would I go?

Sehun had to think about his past and where they used to hang out and come down to one location they always used to hang out, Cheonggyecheon Steam.

He quickly got up and left the park. The sun was starting to set but he didn't mind, not when he probably knows where he's at.

 

 

"Sehunnie look!" Luhan pointed at the lights beaming out from the water making the water look absolutely blue. "They're finally on" He showed his giant grin at him.

"Finally! Its freezing cold out here!" He got closer to Luhan to hug him and snugged his face against Luhan's neck. "Aren't you cold?" 

Luhan let out a small smile and rubbed Sehun's back "Not really" Not when I'm with you...

Sehun let go of Luhan and got up "Let's jump those rocks" He pointed at six rocks leading to the otherside of the river.

"Umm sure but if we get wet then I'm blaming it all at you" Luhan pouted.

"Yeah, Yeah now come on lets go" He grabbed his hand and pull him towards the edge of the rock. "I'll go first, you follow"

Sehun hopped to the first rock successfully and then went to the second one. He turned back around too look at Luhan and notice that he still hasn't jumped to the first rock.

"Are you coming?" 

"I don't think I can jump that far. My legs are not that long like yours" 

"Oh come on Lulu. Just try it" He smiles at him "Or do you want me to go back and carry you on my back?" Sehun mocks him.

"Nooo! I can do this on my own" He looks at the first rock and he can see the distance difference is not that far so he just jumps it and landed. Holy crap I actually did it. 

"Good job Lu!" He gives him a thumbs up "I'm going on ahead" and he continued.

Luhan hesitated jumping the second rock but he gather up all his courage and jumped it.

Its not so bad. One by one he stared jumping them and when he looked up he saw Sehun looking at him with a smile implanted on his face. Luhan felt his heart racing abnoramly and his stomach tightening up. He doesn't think that he'll be able to jump to the next rock if Sehun keeps looking at him.

"Stop Looking At Me!" Luhan finally yelled at him which caused Sehun to jump.

"Well hurry up then. You take forever" 

"I'm trying!" If only you knew how I feel everytime you look at me Oh Sehun.  

Luhan jumped until he reached the last rock and looked up to see Sehun. He was just sitting on the rocks looking at the man made waterfall. The moon light shined on Sehun making his face seem so surreal "How beautiful"

Sehun turned to look at him "What's beautiful?"

Luhan was glad that it was dark because if it wasn't then Sehun would have probably seen Luhan blushing.

"Umm t-the...the waterfall. Yeah" 

Sehun let out a laugh and turned his attention to the waterfall again. "It is beautiful" ~

 

 

Sehun reached the stream and he forgot how beautiful that place looks. The peaceful sound of water hitting the rocks, how amazing the sights are. How a bridge is nicely made on top of the stream.

Last time he was at Cheonggyecheon stream he was waiting for the night lights to turn on with Luhan. If he remembers correctly it was their last day of sixth grade year. He doesn't recall much details towards that specifically day but he remembers seeing Luhan so happy.

He walks around the small river but was stopped by the man made waterfall.

"It's beautiful" It exactly how I remembered. He was left speechless. The water is a perfect blue looking more fake than real.

He lost his attention when he looked down to see Luhan sitting on a rock looking down on the water making him look like a little kid playing on the water.

Sehun approached the kid feeling a bit agony by every step he took. He knows that Luhan is probably going to scream at him or tell him to leave like he always does.

"Luhan!" He yelled his name causing Luhan to jump from his spot.

He looks up startled and confuse. "S-Sehun" He slowly got up and his surprised face disappered "What are you doing here?" He said in a cold voice.

"I was walking around and I just happened to see you here" Sehun thought it would be better to not tell him the truth considering he's not going to take it lightly.

"Well then leave" He turns back around to face the water.

"I would but I can't leave you here. What if somebody kidnaps you?"

"Then that'll be good"

Sehun began walking more towards him and made choice to sit next to him. He can tell that Luhan was feeling a bit uneasy. 

He looks at his face and he recalled hating his face so much because it reseambled a girl too much. But now he doesn't mind it. Years of growing up made him open his eyes a bit.

"Remember how we used to hang out here everyday during elementary years" He scanned his face.

Luhan turned to face him with a frown on his face but his face soften and a small smile formed. "Yeah. You used to make me jump those rocks all the time" he pointed a row of six rocks leading to the other side of the river.

Sehun turned where Luhan was pointing and he became aware that he did make Luhan jump those rocks long ago. He only remembers some images not the whole memory. To him it was ten years ago but to Luhan it was just four, and if he wants to be friends with him again he needs to remembeer his past life.

"I thought it was fun jumping them" He smiles.

"To you it was fun cause you had long legs, but I had short legs so jumping them were scary"

"Hmm..." Sehun pause for a second to think "But didn't I offer you to carry you on my back this one time?"

Luhan quickly turned to face Sehun with a shocked look on his face "You remember that?"

"Umm.. Yeah. Surprisely I do" He smiles at him.

Luhan looked at him and he felt his face warming up. ! Why do I still feel this way towards him...

"Is something the matter?" Sehun cocked his head to one side with a worry expression on his face.

"I need to go home" He got up but Sehun grabbed his hand before he can leave. So warm..

"Can I walk you home?" 

Luhan didn't know what to say. He honestly wanted Sehun to leave him alone but he feels like the past couple of day he's been acting his old self. Before his friends changed him.

"Y-Yeah" He looks down at the ground feeling a bit angry towards his answer.

 

As Sehun was walking Luhan home he can feel the awkwardness in the air. When he tried to have a conversation with him he would usually reply with a word. Sehun has leaned to deal with senseless people and unresponsive so he doesn't really mind it. 

The sun was completely down when they reached the house and it was getting pretty cold.

"Thanks for walking me home" Luhan said to him avoiding his eyes.

"No problem but can you do me a favor?"

Luhan looks up at him with a question look on his face. "What is it"

"Can you be my friend?" Sehun knew he'll be risking all his hard work he did today if he asked this question, but he's not a little kid anymore. His body is but his mind isn't.

"I-I don't think that'll be a good idea" 

"Why not?" 

"Your popular, I'm not. You have friends, and I don't.  You actually have people that care about you. I don't want you too loose all of that just for a worthless person like me" 

Sehun felt his heart drop. He didn't realize how much Luhan was hurting. He didn't realize that every word he had ever said to him made him feel worthless. 

"Luhan-"

"And anyways you always cause me pain. Why should I be friends with someone who always treats me like a dog" He said in a harsh voice. He walked to his door and gave one last look to Sehun and closed it.

Sehun looks at the moon and let out a heavy sigh.

"Man this kid is hard headed" But I can't blame him...

 

 

 

 


A/N 
This is how Cheonggycheon looks like if you were wondering. c:

 

Anyways I hope you guys liked it and sorry if I took forever to update. I have sooo much Homeword xc
It I know it . I actually did this chapter during school cause I dont have time at my house.
Well thank you for reading 
Comment subscribe and upvote
See you in the next chapter

Love you c: