Chance?

Just To Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previews Conversation

As soon as CL and Jiyong went out, they only saw Seungri, TOP, Bom and Daesung who just arrived from taking Minzy home..

CL : "where's Dara and Taeyang?" she questioned al them

Bom : "Dara went home saying she was really tired and her head hurts, while Taeyang drove her home saying their excuse.. Minzy went home with Daesung's company. he just arrived back here.." Bom explained looking at CL and Jiyong who just seated beside each other "what happened? why are they close now, even seated with each other" Bom thought in mind..

TOP: "don't tell me your going home too? it's a celebration for you.. and mind that Taeyang will be back" he said knowingly, Seungri grinned secretly at the other side while Daesung was busy texting who knows to whom

Bom noticed that Jiyong was really quiet and it's new to her "what happened? what's with the faces?" she eyed CL while raising her brow

CL looked at Jiyong "asked him" she said with a strict tone again

_______Continuation_________

 

Bom eyed Jiyong, as well as TOP and Seungri who already knew Jiyong's plans.. Jiyong held his head high as he inhale and exhale, hesitating to tell Bom since he knows that she hates him so much..

Bom: “will this bastard talk or what? Cause I swear I’ll rip that face of yours if you did something again to Dara this time” her legs crossed each other, while her arms crossed below her chest as she glares at him

TOP: “control your temper Ajumma” teasing her“give the man a chance, give it a listen first” he holds Bom’s hand to control her from hitting Jiyong, Daesung chuckled at the corner “hyung, what is it that I am so out of place of?” finally the quiet one talks asking Jiyong, CL looked at Jiyong and elbowed him “do you want me to change my mind? cause I swear I'm losing my patients” she raise a brow at him

Jiyong: clears throat brushing his hair in place “I don’t know where to start” he was cut off by Seungri “hyung…. direct it to the point, aish!” bothered since the fun was interrupted “araso!” he shot him a glare and continued “uhm.." clears throat "Bom noona (suddenly calls Bom a noona sign of formality) I still love Dara up until now, but I was a fool before to leave her for someone else. I admit my mistakes and I want to correct it all.. I may not explain it all by words but I am ready to take all the blame and I am ready to do everything just to make her mine again, I know Taeyang my best friend is doing his best to take my responsibilities and takes care of Dara instead, and to be honest I don't feel good seeing them together. But I’m here to take it back, and I’m asking for you all to allow me to be near her and be with her.” He explained and took a deep breath as all eyes are on him “and you expect me to believe you, are you ing kidding me?” Bom voice out with an angry tone then looked at CL “CL-yah, how come you agree with this bastard? have you forgotten what he did to Dara” she scolded and CL was about to speak but Jiyong talks first “CL has nothing to do with this, I’m not asking you to believe me but I’m asking for your permission, I’ll show you all how sincere my words are, please Noona I wont mess up this time.” Jiyong seriously pleaded to Bom, though Bom still can’t agree with it “noona, give him a chance, everybody make mistakes. Even TOP hyung” Seungri butts in feeling pity to his hyung, he knows how foolish Jiyong is but he knows that deep inside Jiyong never fell out of love with Dara, but beside that he was hit by TOP for dragging his name “noona, I think he is right.. not because hyung is our friend I'm being fair here. It’s better to let him try his best and it’s up to Dara noona if she will accept Jiyong hyung again.. It’s their problem anyway and we don't know how Dara noona feel about hyung until now, we can give them advices but we can’t take over everything especially their feelings with each other” Daesung’s smart suggestion hits Bom, he has a big point and everyone seems to agree by nodding.. “I agree to that, and besides if he hurt Dara, I’m here to break his bones, anni not only me but also Taeyang” CL said glaring at Jiyong who is putting on a “have mercy" face. TOP whispers something to Bom after a minute she looked at Jiyong again and said “Fine! Mess up again then i'll cut you’re little happiness down there!” Bom said that earned a laugh by Seungri Daesung and TOP, Jiyong covered his manhood with both hand and shyly smile with them while CL was shock covering with Bom's boldness..

Jiyong stood up with a childish happy face, his smile reaching his ears as he went closer to Bom trying to give her a hug but TOP hit him on the head and said “just say thank you, you brat” acting like a protective boyfriend.. Jiyong nurse his head and bowed many times saying “kamsahamnida” "i'll do my best" to everyone.. CL was staring at the happy man, it’s her first time seeing him acting like a kid since she was used to the 'cocky Jiyong' look, he was like a kid who was allowed to play in the rain “don’t be so happy yet Jiyong” CL thought as she eyed him still trying to make Bom laugh and talk to him, just then a familiar voice said “was I gone too long?” they all turned to see Taeyang standing at the door eyes only at Jiyong..

 

Author’s POV

 

The time Taeyang took Dara home; they had a little serious chat inside his car though he already promise TOP that he’ll be back as soon as possible, well if not because of CL he'll be going home after driving Dara back home.

Dara  was about to get off the car when Taeyang held her back and asked “are you really okay?” he asked worriedly when Dara haven’t said a word until they arrived at her residence. A smile formed on Dara's lips as she turned back to face him

Dara: “I’m fine, I’m just tired” she re-assured him staring at his eyes

Taeyang: “what really happened? I told you that you can tell me everything, I'm here too listen” his voice said gently.. his caring ways always makes her feel comfortable and safe “you know CL worries about you since she left seoul until she get back, I told her that I’ll take care of you since she never stop asking” he added. Dara's smile faded, by just saying CL’s name, she already knew that he worry more about CL, she can see it in his eyes.. Somehow she thinks that he is only doing this because of CL or if not, it's just because he pity her.. there is some reason behind it, his actions shows too

Dara: smiled at him as she brushes the hair falling off her face “then please take care of CL too, she might be strict but she is really cute when you get to know. Spend time with her, and it seems like you're getting close and that makes me happy.. you know she doesn't really talk that much with guys but she's different to you, you should be proud of that” trying to control the sadness she feels inside.

Taeyang stared at her confused, he wonder if he said something that made her say it though he knows that she is ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter