Jiyong's Plans For CL (2)

Just To Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CONTINUATION

Taeyang was waiting at the bus stop just near CL's place.. He walked there so Jiyong can easily find him, though it took awhile after Jiyong appeared, Jiyong blows the horn and wave at Taeyang. Taeyang saw Ji's car and he gets in without a word..

Jiyong : clears throat as he fucos on the road "seems like you got rejected again" teasing Taeyang but he didn't say a word "Sorry for the trouble Tae, but its been awhile now, i haven't seen you smiling.. forgot about your pass and just move on" he added as he throw a glance at him

Taeyang : "but why can't you let go of Dara when you already have Kiko" he replied finally about his real thoughts

Jiyong was shocked so he shove the car in a corner and stop

Jiyong : "what?" he lets out a small laugh "Me to Dara? are you kidding me? Taeyang we have nothing really.. well i'm kind of bothered by that girl, she seems to like me, don't you think?"

Taeyang : smirked at Jiyong "you're bothered? don't worry i'll save you, i'll try to make her fall inlove with me then.." he smiled at Jiyong

Taeyang was just riding on with Jiyong's lie to make him admit his true feelings towards Dara, Taeyang knows Jiyong better than Jiyong knows himself.. so even if he denied his feelings Taeyang is their to save him, to make him realize slowly.. Jiyong was feeling a bit worried of what Taeyang said to him, but he choose to hide it and ignore what he really feels..

______________

Scene : Dara's House

Morning Came

Dara just woke up with her bed hair but still looking pretty as ever, her mother was at the living room sitting with Se7en.. she greeted them good morning as she washes her face and was about to take a bath when she heard her phone ringing coming from the room, she always turns her phone volume when she gets home from work.. she picked it up to see who called since she wasn't able to answer the call.. to her surprised it was Bom, she called Bom back then she heard Bom's loud cheerful voice..

VOICE CALL

Bom : "Dara-yah!!! you can't believed this, TOP and i had a date last night and he courted me!!! kyahhh!!!"

Dara : "hell what? since when? but Bom-yah! try to watch out he might be like Jiyong the bastard" 

Bom : "neh! but i'm dead, i'm soo inlove! i'll hang up now see you LATER ssantokki!"

Bom suddenly hangs up and Dara left hangin' with her jaw drop.. she didn't mind what Bom means about LATER, instead she texted CL and Minzy but they already know and CL seems to agree, Dara didn't know that CL and Tae have a date last night.. Dara was about to send a message to Taeyang since she forgot to apologize but a message from Jiyong pops out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter