A Date?

Just To Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

AHHHH!!! i'm with an evil, why did I said those words without even thinking, now that he is threatening me! I have no choice but to asked forgiveness with my manners and just forget about it all and to not fire them for they don't know a thing about this, he just smirked at me and said "for one condition then" I gave him an angry looked but he continued to threat me "then would you like to witness our workers getting fired one by one?" .. I pinched my nose bridge 'cause it cause me stress, I looked at him again as I saw his face getting nearer and nearer...

_______________________________

 

CONTINUATION

Jiyong's POV

she annoys me, I hate the feeling of being ignored and she knows that.. She responded to my threat saying that she will do the punishment instead. "I smirked" ahh! this is exciting I said in mind. I was silent for awhile thinking what would be my conditon, I leaned to her slowly as she face me.. I can see the fear on her face maybe she was thinking about my next move, her expression was daebak, i laughed in mind.. I was about to kiss her, our lips are just inches away, she slowly close her eyes and I can feel her breath and she was trembling as I hold her small face, but the door suddenly opened, CRAP! CRAP! it was Taeyang's voice! Dara was fast to noticed, she stood up from her seat and pushed me away..

Taeyang : "Ji?" he stood there looking at us, I heard Dara greeting Taeyang "anneyeong, I'm very glad you came in" as she glared at me.. WHAT? She's glad? haha so why did she closed her eyes when I was about to kiss her? Liar! Taeyang was about to talk when I cut his words and said "You should have knocked, even if you're my friend Tae" I looked at him with a serious stare and I can hear my voice cracked, I felt angry deep inside , maybe because I don't want to be disturbed while I'm having fun.. Yes F.U.N , just for fun no feelings attached, I tried to convince myself..

Taeayang's POV

I replied to Jiyong "uh, should I go out so i could knocked this time?" I said pointing the door. I laughed a bit and looked at Dara, Jiyong and Dara was silent, Jiyong's hand on his face so I continued.. "I came her to asked Dara for lunch, I wasn't able to tell her yesterday at her house" I saw Jiyong's serious face as he wipes his sweats with his hands.. I heard Dara saying "You should have text me then, instead of coming here" she smiled and I was brighten up with her pretty face. Dara was glancing at Jiyong, Jiyong walks near me and he stand beside me, we stared to each other like we are having a fight or something. Jiyong said  as he lower his head "You have her number? You know Dara isn't allowed to have visitors during work hours" his voice shows his feelings.. He noticed that his been acting like a jealous boyfriend, i think. so he fake a smile and taps my back, and I smiled back at him. It was awkward, i never been awkward to Jiyong, I never thought of Jiyong to see me as a rival too. i smirked.. then we noticed Dara grabbing her bag and her phone which was on her table, she walks to me and said while looking at Ji, "its already lunch break SIR.. pls excuse us" she turned and walks outside.. I told Ji "later Ji" but he didn't say a word so I left.. I saw Dara waiting for me at the side door, I smiled at her and said "unbelievable, I think i've never seen Jiyong acting that way towards someone." Dara just gave me a "YOU"RE WEIRD" look and said "i'm hungry" handing her stomach face with aegyo..

 

Taeyang and Dara at the nearest restaurant having lunch, they were both silent as they enjoyed eating their food.. Taeyang glancing at Dara who eats faster than him, he takes a drink of his water and breaks the silence..

Taeyang : "I think I've been friend zoned" showing his shy said again

Dara : stops eating and wipes "what do you mean? you know I have the power to make people awkward" she added a joke

Taeyang : "Anni, you don't care of how you look infront of me, eating so fast like your with your friend"

Dara : "yah! then aren't we friends? Aish! what's more to hide i'm always like this" she goe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter