Memory

Changed

Time passes by. It has been two years since the incident happened. Sehun still could not believe that Luhan’s gone. He flipped to the other page of the document. The picture of Luhan’s dead body reminded him towards the case. The first and the last case that he would handle for the rest of his life since he became a police officer. He then took his diary and flipped towards a page where the picture of the people that he really loved appeared.
The picture of a white, fair skin, tall Chinese man with his brown sparkling eyes with a smile on his face slipped from the diary. Sehun picked the picture. He smiled. He smile because Luhan is smiling at him too. He felt very happy. But, that was in the past, the moment when they were in high school. Sehun know Luhan as a smart, cheerful and also a cute guy. Although Luhan was two years older from him, but Sehun already had crushed on him and never gave up to approach Luhan since the first year he entered high school. But, he never had the chance to talk to Luhan until one day, he managed to talk to him. 


When Sehun was being locked in the warehouse, he admitted that he was actually very happy because he could see Luhan again. But, he hate to see Luhan’s smile faded away. The person that he met in the warehouse, the person that locked him wasn’t the real Luhan. Sehun stared at the picture again before he kept it back in his diary. He closed his diary and put it into his bag. “At least I managed to see you for the last time...”
Sehun finally stood up from his chair and took a bouquet of flowers on his table that he had bought earlier. He wanted to visit Luhan today. As he stepped outside the police station, Officer Chanyeol called out his name. “Sehun-ah! Wait for us!” Sehun turned away. He felt weird. Suddenly, Yixing, Tao, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Junmyeon and Minseok ran towards his direction. All of them wore black on that day. “Sehun, we would like to accompany you today. You wouldn’t mind, right?” Baekhyun told Sehun.


“Sure, let’s go.” Sehun smiled. The story about Luhan spread all over the police station. All of them were aware about how important Luhan to Sehun is. They wanted to accompany Sehun so that he would not feel alone in his life because ever since that incident occurred, Sehun has changed completely. He became a very quiet and a lonely guy.


‘I really love you Luhan. Even thought you don’t know me or don’t remember who I am, but you will always remain in my heart, forever. If you know my feelings towards you earlier, maybe all of this wouldn’t happen.’ Sehun thought to himself. What that he could do now was treasure all of the moments that once he had with Luhan.

-------THE END---------

 

Author's note

Finally, I'd finished my first fanfic. I'm sorry for all of the grammar mistakes . >..< I'm only fifteen years old and English is my second language. Btw, thanks for reading this ff till the end. Gomawo! And, thanks to my bestfriend, her username is elinshawol because she had been giving me the support to write and published my first fanfict. And, do follow her fanfict too which is titled Leave and also Ghoul.