The new task

Changed

“Officer Sehun!” A loud voice woke up Sehun who was sleeping at his cubicle. He was not sleeping, he was just fallen asleep. He was too tired and exhausted to do anything today. As a new officer, he really has tonnes of work to do. Sehun rubbed his eyes and opened them slowly. It was the Chief Inspector, Baekhyun. A pile of documents on his table shocked him.


Chief Inspector Baekhyun sat in front of him. “Please, take a look at them. This is your first case. I’m counting on you, Sehun. You will be the head of the operation tonight. I’ve already appointed Tao, Junmyeon, Minseok, Yixing and Jongdae to accompany you, and Officer Chanyeol will be prepared for backup. Good luck.” Baekhyun patted Sehun’s shoulder before left.


Sehun flipped the documents. This is a tough case. Sehun thought to himself. But, he felt weird. He looked at the pictures in one of the documents. It’s a picture of a gangster group which is known as EXO. There’s something wrong in the picture, he felt like he knew one of them.


Sehun’s team gathered a stone’s throw from the warehouse. All of them were fully equipped with weapons and ready for the attack. Sehun’s voice broke the silence among them. “Okay, I’d already divided all of you into groups earlier, right? So, everyone must give me your best for tonight’s operation. Split according to your sections! Good luck everyone.” None of them realised there was a pair of eyes watching them from afar.


Brought their torches along, Sehun who was accompanied by Tao snuck into the warehouse and they were at the storage room. They walk as careful as they can. They kept on walking since the coast was clear. Out of the blue, when Sehun was leading the path between him and Tao, something hard hit him from his back. His head felt very dizzy. At that moment, he saw a fight between Tao and someone that he didn’t recognize. His head spun hardly made his view became darker. He can hear Tao’s voice who was calling for his name, but Tao’s voice felt slower and getting slower... In a blink of an eye, Sehun already lied motionlessly on the floor.