THE SEQUEL!!!!

Drowned In Misery
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: I've decided to write a sequel!!!!! I don't even know if it's going to be sad so just wait.....

 

Sehun saw Luhan everywhere. Well, in his imaginations, to be exact. He cried and cried and cried for days.

 

Life didn't really move on for Sehun. He met a guy called Jongin and fell in love with him. But it wasn't the same as Luhan. No where as near. Jongin, on the other hand, loved him like Sehun was his life. Sehun felt bad; he never repaid Jongin's love, nor did he tell Jongin about Luhan. He tried to pretend Jongin was Luhan - however he was simply not the same.

 

Sehun really hated himself. He never forgave himself about what he did to Luhan.

 

If it wasn't for me, Luhan would still be here.

 

But it was too late.

 

Sehun appreciated how understanding Jongin was. He knew Jongin could sense his sadness, but never really asked much. He left Sehun alone when he needed to, and always tried to make Sehun happy and give him a smile.

 

"Jongin," Sehun said in the middle of their date.

"Yeah?"

"Here's a letter. You're only allowed to open it when I die," Sehun handed him something in an envelope. Jongin frowned in confusion, but nodded and kept it anyway.

 

Pills didn't really help Sehun either; in fact, it made him worse. He spent lots of his time in the bar, getting drunk and mumbling Luhan's name every two seconds. As he walked o

Please log in to read the full chapter