Bobby or ... Jinhwan?

200% in Love

*my reality /or imagination LOL/ both of you guys love each other*

====|| Author PoV||=====

 

“Are you finish already?” Chanhyuk pouted his mouth when he saw Soohyun already finished her lunch, beside Soohyun is their friend Lee Hayi who still in the middle of eating her salad. Then he realized Soohyun’s blank expression, it was because she just realizes that Bobby is there behind Chanhyuk. Like Chanhyuk, he was holding his lunch at tray.

“I.. I just  a bit quick than Hayi eonni” Soohyun flustered. It’s not like she doesn’t like Bobby is there... is just because the kiss from last time which is still lingering in her heart. Sometimes she think that it really wasn’t fair that just herself who remembered it.

“Hayi and…Hyunnie” Bobby paused a bit, he smiled nervously when he saw Soohyun already blushing hard “Hmm… can I take this seat” he continued and then he just sat exactly in front of Soohyun. He started to had his lunch awkwardly, doesn’t really tasted the food.

Hayi just giggled looking at Bobby and Soohyun, ‘It’s really interesting’ though Hayi.

Chanhyuk who just sat beside Soohyun, instinctively can grabbed that something is going on with Bobby and his sister. Usually Soohyun will smiled widely and stared Bobby like she is idolized him but at the momment Soohyun seems different. She like a girl who just couldn’t look directly at her Mr. Right because of embarassed.

“What is the atmosphere here Lee Soohyun!?” he starred to Soohyun, and then he glared towards Bobby who still tried to acting cool .

“Chanhyuk ah---“ suddenly Hayi’s eyes became big when she saw her phone. She just finished her launch “YG papa I mean YG sajangnim is looking for you, right now!!!”

“What??!!” Hayi’s voice successfully made him distracted “but I’m in the middle of---“ he stopped when Hayi throw lightly her iphone to him.

From YG papaa~ ^^

Hayi, are you see Lee Chanhyuk? Tell him that I didn’t receive his new composition songs. He must be bring it to me now! ASAP!

“But..I… I’m already sent him my songs this morning, I even gave his secretary my CD’s for him” explained Chanhyuk, really forgetting about his curiousity towards his sister.

“I don’t know! Sajangnim likely didn’t received it yet, You must be hurry up! Or….” Hayi sent him a scary look, made him nodded with fear “Just leave the tray here, I will put it for you”

“Oppa, are you really not finishing your food?” asked Soohyun innocently, she really doesn’t have any idea that it is Hayi’s plan to create a chance for her slow friends.

“Humm.. I will be back if I still hungry then, and thanks Hayi” and then he just left with speed of light.

‘Always easy to fooled Chanhyuk’ though Hayi, she chuckled ‘This time you owe me Lee Soohyun!’

“Soohyun-ah, actually I have another schedule right now, I will go first” said Hayi suddenly, made Soohyun’s eyes became wider

“Eonni, but…”

“Bobby oppa, can you accompany my baby Hyunnie to his studio after this?” Hayi winked towards Bobby and then she removed Soohyun’s hand that already grabbed her hand before.

“Eh? Me?” Bobby gasped “Of course… don’t worry”

“Thanks, have a nice lunch” and she left with assymetrical smile.

For a minutes which is like for hours, they just keep silent. Bobby still trying to finished his food without obviously starred at a girl in fornt of him while a girl was busy with her phone. Chatting with Hayi via KakaoTalk.

To Hayi

‘EONNI… WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME WITH HIM??!!!!” ARE YOU LIED TO ME??? I KNOW YOU DIDN’T HAVE ANOTHER SCHEDULE!’

‘HE IS TOO CLOSE!!!’

‘HE KNOW.. HE MUST BE KNOW THAT I LIKE HIM!!’

‘WHAT SHOULD I DO??? SHOULD I START DIG GROUND FOR MY GRAVE?? TT..TT, I think my heart will stop because now its now pounding really hard’

From Hayi

‘What?? Don’t say you just acting busy with your phone and ignoring Bobby oppa!!!! LEE SOOHYUN! FOR YOUR OWN SAKE! DON’T BE STUPID!!!’

To Hayi

‘please don’t angry with me T.T’

‘I just can’t think what should I do’

‘Just look at him make me remember when he kissed me’

From Hayi

“MAKE A NORMAL CONVERSATION, OKAY! AND PUT YOUR DAMN IPHONE ON YOUR POCKET! ITS MY COMMAND! DON’T DARE TO TEXT ME UNTIL YOU MAKE SOME CONVERSATION WITH HIM!”

‘angry sticker’

Soohyun took a deep sigh and encouraging herself. She gulped when recognize that Bobby is already finished his lunch and starred at her.

“Soohyun-ah, are you feeling uncomfortable with me? Is there something wrong with me?”

Soohyun blinked her eyes and then shook her head “What? Of course not Bobby oppa! Sorry if I make you felt like that oppa, actually I just…”

“Just?”

Soohyun paused for a while, she’s bitting her lips.

“It’s nothing”

“Oh okay, if you didn’t want to tell me” eventhough Bobby was smiling, Soohyun could felt his dissappoint toned. “By the way… I heard that you are coming when I was sick before, I’m sorry, actually I didn’t really remember”

“Oh its okay…It’s not a big deal” said Soohyun slowly, her mood is suddenly dropping. 'Yeahh…' she tough 'he doesn’t even remember I came to his dorm, how can he remember about …'

“I’m sorry… and thank you, I’m happy… really happy to have you visiting me” told Bobby honestly “But… am I doing something that bothered you when I was sick?”

'Or I really kissed her just like Hanbin said? No! please! It would be the end for me! What if Soohyun is getting scared to me?!' though him

“N..not really…” answered her hastily, she smiled “Oppa.. I have another schedule to do…”

“Ah.. okay, I will you to your studio” He stood up first and then Soohyun, it’s first time for a while they have a walk together. And it’s still very awkward. Bobby just can’t find any words because now he feels different about Soohyun. His brains can’t funtioning well because he is busy calmed down his heart.

“Thank you oppa, I will be fine here” Soohyun broke the ice when they reached AKMU’s studion.

“Okay, good luck in your practice” said Bobby hesitantly, and then he poked Soohyun’s shoulder when she is about entering her studio.

“What?”

“Actually Me, Hanbin and Jinhwan hyung were has been separated as leader on our own team in Mix and Match programme, so can you support me?” pleaded him, Soohyun seems speechless and then she nodded.

“Of course I will, Bobby oppa fighting! ”

“Thank you, I will treat you when I win!!” Bobby jumped with happiness, and then he realized Soohyun was still there. She is gigled, and looks very cute, really made his mind going crazy. He shook his head, trying to not imagining things like kissing or hugging her, Chanhyuk will kill him for sure if he’s do something in his mind to his sister right now.

“Oppa, is there something wrong?”

“Oh no, by the way bye Soohyun ah! See you later” and he is left with wide smile. Its really his day, he though.

 

=====///=====

A few days later

 

“You’re not in Bobby’s oppa team??!!” Hayi couldn’t help but let his disbelief out. Actually just an hour ago she know from YG sajangnim beside her, Lee Hayi and Hana  will be featured in Mix and Match programme. And YG’s paired her with Hanbin team, Soohyun with Jinhwan team and Hana with Bobby team.

“Huuh… it must be better, I think I couldn’t sing well with my heart thumbing rapidly because of him” told her feel embarassed.

“But.. YG’s let you choose right? Because Hana at her hometown yesterday! Ah.. you should choose him, he will be dissapointed if he knew” Hayi his head and left a deep sigh.

 “Sorry eooni, actually I had promised with Jinhwan oppa first  that I will be cheered on him” Soohyun sighed too “and like I said before, I don’t think I can singing well with him around me”

“So you prefer Jinhwan oppa more than Bobby oppa now? Or… don’t say that you want both of them?!”

“YAA!! I’M NOT A GIRL LIKE THAT!” Soohyun pouted and just keep silent while Hayi eonni trying to . Fortunately Hana eonni is come and they must start to rehearsal for syuting Mix and Match.

=========||=========

 

@Break Syuting

 

“So.. Lee Soohyun is on Jinhwan hyung team?”asked Chanwoo with curiousity. He is on Bobby team with Jung Hana. Now is break time and fixed Ikon member with non fixed member have a luch together at YG’s cafetaria. Hanbin is the only one to realize that Bobby almost chocked when Yunhyeong said their female guest is Chanyuk younger sister.

“Yes, and someone absolutely very happy because of her” Jinhyeong teased a boy besides him who just keep silent while eating his food but unfurnately couldn’t hide his embarrased face.

“I think someone is really falling on her, Jinhyeong ah… are you realize how this ‘someone’ react when our choreographer told him to kiss Soohyun’s hand?”

“KI—KISS WHAT?!” Jinhwan finally couldn’t maintain his coolness and make his team mates laugh except Bobby and Hanbin “Don’t misundertood, it’s just our angle so it looks like that, In fact I..”

“Ewwww… you lied!!! We are a living proof, right Jinhyeong ah?”

“Of course hyung!” and then Jinhyeong and Yunhyeong is having hi5.

DRAAKKK *sound’s of moving chair*

Bobby suddenly stood up, actually he almost couldn’t stand it. And it is because of his feelings for Soohyun grow bigger every day. And for the worst, he is feeling very frustruated because Soohyun is on Jinhwan team. Jinhwan is more obvious than him and he can tell that all of the members and new trainees already know Jinhwan feeling for Soohyun, and him? He sure Hanbin is the only one who know his feelings.. and may be Hayi?

“Why? Are you finish already?” asked Hanbin, likely he figured out whats going on with his best friend. Bobby nodded.

“I must back to studio as soon as possible, I’m in the middle of writing important lyrics” Bobby lied, actually he just couldn’t stand their conversation about Soohyun and Jinhwan.

“Okay, you can go first”

Bobby smiled thankfully to Hanbin and without looking back he was planning back to his studio. And then when he will take an elevator, the elevator door is open and his eyes catch a beautiful appearance holding a binnocular. She look surprised to see Bobby in front of her.

“Soohyunnie?” Bobby starred at her who just make a step to exit from elevator.

“Bo…Bobby oppa? What are you----what?” before she could finish her senteces, Bobby already grabbing her hand tightly and pulling her back to elevator. He pressed the arrow symbol to make the door in front of them close perfectly.

“Sorry Soohyunnie, but please give me your time”

“Oppa.. why?” Soohyun suddenly feel nervous because they are just by themselves. And she can feel heating on her cheek when the man slowly approached her.

“Soohyun-ah, I need to make sure something…”and slowly he trapped her at the corner and his lips devoured Soohyun’s tender lips.

---||--

Hi.. helloimnia's here.. sorry for very very late update *crying loudly*,, huhuhu... thanks you for reader and welcome to new subscribers

so what are you thinking about this chapter? I think this is time to Bobby to make some move right? hahaha~~

and for readers who understand 'Bahasa', I recommended "Give Heart" fanfiction, I still writing it with my friend. The story is about two best friend Lee Hayi and Lee Soohyun who entered YG's academy and find their first crush from before *ahahha its a bit like MV's I'm different right? but the story is trully different

 

and last but not least, sorry for grammar mistakes *bow*