New Trainee

200% in Love

 

====|| Bobby PoV ||====

 

“Wowww…. You don’t have fever anymore!” Hanbin told me with surprise and happy face “See! I guess I got you an excellent medicine, you must be thanked to me”

“Heoh?” I bewildered, I didn’t know how long I had been slept. But he’s right, I felt better right now.

“Yaahhh! I mean..she came, right?”

“Came? Who are you talking about?” I rolled my eyes, didn’t really waited Hanbin’s answer and started to covered my self with blanket. Hanbin and my other teammates just come after spent half night at practice room. I should take a rest and start to practice tomorrow.

“Geezz….” Hanbin slept beside me and turned off the main lamp, while Junhoe is already sleeping “I guess you weren’t remember that Soohyun came to see you this afternoon”

Wait… who?

“WHAT???!!!” I yelled suddenly, made Hanbin surprised.

“YAA!! My ear is sick!” Hanbin couldn’t help but woke up

“But… why, I mean, how… how can she “I’m feeling confused. I just think that I dreamed about Soohyun. Just it. I even didn’t remember my dream clearly.

“Yeah.. she can, and you like the idea, right?” Hanbin giggled “Actually Hayi told me that you’re in love with Soohyun, yaaa--- I really can’t tell, you’re relly falling in love with your stalker”

“I… I’m not….” I muttered, suddenly embarassed.

“OHH..okay, you’re not in love with her but you’re blushing right now Kim Jiwon! You can’t deceive me!” Hanbin’s word made me taken aback

“Hanbin ah… are you going sleeping like this?” I shook his shoulder when he is trying to sleep. “What should I do? I didn’t remember that she came”

“That’s bad habit of you…. I think you must thanked her because she made sure you had launch and medicine” said Hanbin with his eyes closed

“But… how if I did something weird?”

“May be you already kissed her” said Hanbin effortlessly 

“WAIT..WHAT?!”

“It just ‘may be’… but in case, you must asked her forgiveness, you said she had been your stalker for almost two years, may be she know that you didn’t even remember” Hanbin said with annoyed face because he’s really sleepy “I’m tired bro, please just sleep”

“Okay okay…. Geezz… just sleep” I took a deep sight and laying beside Hanbin. I started to imagine, Soohyun cooked for me and feed me, I shook my head. Hanbin shouldn’t tell me, I think I couldn’t sleep anymore.

 

=====|| Author PoV ||=====

 

A Few Days Later ….

 

“New trainee? Him?” Soohyun blinked her eyes and his fingers pointed to one boy picture on Mix and Match poster that attached at information board. She just know from his vocal teacher that YG sajangnim created another survival program included team B and three other trainees. But she didn’t expected that ‘he’ is one of new trainees.

“You know him Soohyun ah?” A petite girl beside Soohyun raised her eyebrows “I heard from my stylist that he is an actor before. He played as a young Gu JunPyo in Boys Before Flower”

Soohyun pouted “he must be acting like innocent kid like a while ago, eonni, you must be carreful”

“Wait… why?”

“His name is Jung Chanwoo right? I’m in a same class with him when I just moved to Korea” explained Soohyun, she look irritated “He’s really acting expert, all of my friends, teachers even my parents and Chanhyuk oppa likes him a lot, they didn't know that in fact he’s really annoying kid”

Hayi looked with disbelieve, its first time she knew that Soohyun didn’t like someone “How? He looks fine and innocent.

“See, he is fooling you eonni even you're not yet see him in a real life" added Soohyun, she pouted " Actually back then, he often throws prank to me, he always teases me and he just called me ‘noona’ when there are peoples” Soohyun suddenly grinned “But now, I’m his sunbae hahahha… he must be feeling upset”

“Wait… he’s younger than you?”

“Nope, but he think he is” Soohyun smiled widely and rolled her tongue cutely “My school before did a little mistake with my year of birth, so.. peoples in my class think that I’m born in 97”

"really? Yaa naughty girl, in fact you're born in 1999“ Hayi laughed "Hhahahha and I bet you didn’t even think to revised it until graduation, right?”

“You know me so well, eonni hahahhaha” Soohyun laughed, and a momment later they decided to have a lunch together. They didn’t know that Bobby had wathed them from a far.

“Yeahh… I finish re-charging myself!” Bobby said to himself and walked to Ikon practice room. Actually he felt  a tense atmosphere since yesterday, when YG sajangnim called them and told about Mix and Match survival program. And the worst, he and his teammates especially Hanbin started to felt insecure with their position as upcoming YG group when YG introduced a new trainees.

And actually he really want to thanked Soohyun. Her smile always made his day. He know that she has been busy lately like him, but she always cheered up. Just one thing that he felt a bit weird. Soohyun still stalked him sometime when she’s free but she didn’t even try to communicated with him. In short, she always runs away.

“Bobby hyung, wait….” Someone patted his shoulder

“Oh… Jung Chanwoo” Bobby recognized an innocent look boy who already in front of him. His hand carried a big shopping bag from mini market  

“Do you want it hyung? Just pick” a chubby boy named Chanwoo asked Bobby.

“Ice cream? Wow… it’s my favorite “ and then Bobby picked the one and only chococone, made Chanwoo’s eyes got bigger.

“Sorry Hyung… but please don’t pick that chococone, it’s Hanbin’s hyung request. There is just one” furrowed Chanwoo made Bobby laughed.

“Hahahahhaha… are you scared?” Bobby “How if I’m really want this ice cream? Am I not scared enough?”

“Hyung, its not like this” muttered Chanwoo “Actually I really thank you, you’re the nicest one to us” (us referred to three new trainees)

“But…” Chanwoo added “If hyung really want that ice cream, I will give you”

“Really? Hanbin wouldn’t be happy”

“It’s okay and----“ suddenly Chanwoo’s phone rang, his eyes wider when he knew that Hanbin is the one who called him “Nee hyung, I bought your ice cream, nee… neee….just wait a momment, about 5 minutes? Three minutes? Arraseo”

“Is he Hanbin who just called you?” asked Bobby, Chanwoo nodded and started to run towards elevator “Sorry hyung, I must save my life first!”

“YAA.. YOU FORGET… this chococone” Bobby chuckled, he started imagined Hanbin would start nagging because Chanwoo didn’t bought Chococone. He’s not really into this Chococone, he just want know Chanwoo’s reaction.

“Jung Chanwoo.. he’s not bad” think Bobby.

 

=======||=======

 

“Eonni…. I think Bobby oppa really couldn’t remember that he kissed me” Soohyun told Hayi with slow sound. They’re having dinner, but Soohyun just dropped her chopstick because she already finished.

“Should I told him?” asked Hayi with serious face, she still in the middle eating her launch. Just a steam chicken fillet and salad because she’s on diet. For Soohyun, she prefer exercise, she think she can’t life without rice.

“NOOO!!! Please don’t eonni” pleaded Soohyun, Hayi chuckled and her dongsaeng hair

“Aigooo… you’re so cute Soohyun ah” teased Hayi “I curious about Bobby oppa reaction, its obvious that you’re in love with each other”

“I dunno… “ Soohyun pouted “It’s hard to always runs away from him, and in addition he’s get busier, that’s Mix and Match thing…”

“May be you should cheered him”

“Should I?” Soohyun though and left a sigh “I will think about it, eonni I will put my tray first, wait a momment”

Soohyun stood and pulled his chair while someone is exactly behind her.

PRANGGG

The sound of broken bowl made her surprise. She was turned and prepared to apologize when recognizing a familiar face. A boy with chubby cheek and black short hair look back to her with shocked face.

“Y..YOUU---“

“Aishhhh…. Jung Chanwoo” Soohyun a bit surprised too, she never thinks will meet him at least today. “How are you kiddo?”

“Geezz I’m not a kid, Soo---“ Chanwoo look his surrounding, some people still watched them and canteen ahjumma come to cleaned his mess “I mean Soohyun noona, are you happy?”

“Hmm… I think ‘sunbae’ more appropriate” Soohyun started to teased Chanwoo.

“Okay… Soohyun sunbae, I glad you look healthy, you must be gained some weight right?”

“YAAA!! I’m not! I just lost a few kilos!!” yelled Soohyun, and for a few second she covered his face feeling embarassed because said it loudly.

“Ah… you’re Hayi sunbae, sorry I didn’t see you before” said Chanwoo politely towards Hayi who still sit in her chair “It’s nice to meet you, my name Jung Chanwoo, I’m a new trainee, actually… I’m your fan”

“Oh really?”

“He. Is. NOT!” said Soohyun, she put her tray and backhugged Hayi “Don’t even think to disturb or throw a prank to my eonni!”

“Heoh? Hahahhahha…. Of course not, I respect her” acclaimed Chanwoo, he smiled innocently “by the way Hayi sunbae, you must be have a very strong heart”

“Huh?” Hayi look confused with Chanwoo’s sudden statement

“Because you can hang out with ‘some annoying ahjumma’”said Chanwoo, for a momment his eyes meet with Soohyun who glared him.

“YAAA!!!”

“Sunbae, you’re so scarry! Why you’re suddenly angry? I just said about 'some ahjumma'” Chanwoo rolled his tongue and ran, leaving Soohyun who has annoyed face.

In fact, Bobby just in cafetaria and seen Chanwoo and Soohyun talked and then Chanwoo left her. They are seem closed and made Bobby wondered.

Soohyun and Chanwoo? What's going on? He though

“Hyung, are you alone?? Ahh… I’m really hungry” a familiar voice made Bobby  turned back, he is Chanhyuk.

“Yeahh I’m alone. I get to take my lunch first because the others still busy with practice. I suppose to have a lunch with Hanbin but he decided to eating with his sister outside company”

“Oh.. okay then…” Chanyuk busily searched empty chair until he recognize two familiar faces “ahh.. there  are two empty chair beside Hayi and Soohyun, c’mon… we can eat with them!”

Suddenly Bobby felt nervous “Wait…we…of course” he pray in silent that Soohyun will not run away from him at least this time.

 

to be continued....

 

ahhh... I'm sorry there isn't Soohyun and Bobby momment or Soohyun and Jinhwan. I just want to introduced Chanwoo because one of my friend ship Soohyun with him LOL (and this is me who make Chanwoo as Soohyun's enemy), in this story they're not actually enemy just often couldn't getting along with each other

 

Thank youu for subscribers and comments, I couldn't even believe I had more than 50 subscribers

and like always please bear with my limited english

*pyyong