Hot Kiss

200% in Love

a/n : I'm remembering all of my readers, that this chapter's setting time is still before Mix and Match programe, so there are still no new trainees and I'm still introducing  iKON as Team B. But in the next chapter, it will be at mix and match time  /may be more of soohyun jinhwan momment *sorry bobby 😂😂* ~~ haha/ and Soohyun's actually know one of the new trainees! (Between Hongseok, Jinhyeong and Chanwoo). Can you guess it who is he? 

 

Okayy lets start with ch 4, happy reading! 

======/Lee Soohyun PoV/======

 

“So… I’m here… In Team B’s dorm” I sighed deeply before encouraged myself to push the bell. My left hand still hold a plastic of oranges and one little sheet of paper. The paper of adress is from Hayi eonni because she thinks I didn’t know where’s Team B’s dorm. But in fact, I know for sure. I has been following Bobby oppa before, you remember that I'm his stalker? No, I'm not like that ssasaeng fans, I just pure some normal fans.... or not.

But…now,  its not like what always I did. I never tried to face Bobby oppa directly because I think I will safe to look him from a far. May be I’m scared.

I’m scared, how if he’s rejecting my existency

I'm scared, how if he's uncomfortable around me

But now, he’s really sick. And I can’t stand it moreover since Hayi eonni told me that he’s sick because of me. My mind going to Melon bread that I bought with Jinhwan hyung, but I and Jinhwan oppa ate that bread before and we are allright all day.

“Okay Lee Soohyun, its can’t be bad, I will try cook some porriadge, peeling some oranges, give him cold medicine and then going back to YG’s building”

15 minutes enough, right?

Ting…. tong….

Ting… tong…

Nobody opened  the door. I remember that Hayi eonni told me all of iKON member left him because their important schedule. And she give me the dorm’s key, she told me to never asked why she had it. Should I use it? Or not?

DRAKKKK

BRAKKKKK

A  sudden loud sound from inside the dorm made me really worry, and not thinking much I already opened the door with the key.

“BOBBY OPPA?! What are you-----“ speechless because what I saw, I just frozed for a while. I stared to Bobby oppa, his body except his head is has been covered by white blanket and he’s laying on the floor reminds me to cocoon or caterpillar. He stared back to me and giggle weirdly.

“What the…” I finally realized, the loud sound before it was from sofa and table that he was hitting and knocking before. Suddenly I remember that his mom said to me before (when I was Junior high) that Bobby’s oppa has a strange habit when he sicks, he will do something strange and not remember it when he’s got better.

“Ahhh….let’s see…. Soohyun really comes to my dream, I’m happy!” He stared back to me and smiled, make me blushed. It’s really not good. I’m not even step in his dorm but my heart start to pounding really quick. I can felt heat in my cheek.

I look my surrounding, and recognize some people gonna past toward me, it would be bad if someone see him like this. I took my step and closed the door, and then run toward Bobby oppa who is still laying.

“You know… I really miss you” said Bobby oppa

I cleared my throat, he’s really strange. I must be reminded myself to not fall with his words. He’s sick and I bet he didn’t know what he said. Slowly I touch his forehead with my palm, really hot! his temperature must be more than normal.

“I miss you too, but you can’t laying at the floor oppa, It’s freaking cold!” I pushed his body with all of my power. Finally he’s waking up and I accompany him to one of the nearest bedroom.

“It’s not my room, I hate this room! That’s clingy hyung who always around you, I didn’t want sleep in the same room as him!” murmured Bobby oppa suddenly, he look annoyed. 

“Wait.. what? Who are you talking about oppa?” I didn’t understand what he’s mean and he didn't answer my question, so I insist to make him sleep in that bedroom. I didn’t have any power left to bring him to another bedroom.

“Why it must be him…. Why….”

“You’re really strange oppa” I shook my head,  remember some dramas when lead character broke up with their partner. Bobby’s oppa look same, talking non sense, but in drama they are like this because of drink a lot. Bobby oppa definitely not drinking, he’s really sick.

“Don’t leave me!” Bobby oppa catch my arm when I’m thinking to go. How can he know?

“I’m not leaving” I assured him “I just go to cooking some porriadge for you”

He nodded and finally realese my hand. With speed of light I ran toward kitchen, my right hand still place in my heart, beating stronger than ever.

Wait…. Its not good, not good for my heart, but what should I do? I thought in my heart, and finally I remember Hayi eonni’s command ‘cooking a porriadge, peeling an orange for Bobby oppa, and make sure he is taking his medicine’.

“OKAYYYY!!!! I CAN DO IT!!”

And for my first ever, I made porriadge for someone. I never do that for anyone before. I prepared some instant dumpling and soft boil eggs for side dish and when I tasted it, unfortunately its not really tasty but edible enough.

I prepared a porriadge and oranges in exactly thirty minutes. I proud to my self, I never think do something little for the one I cherished really made me happy. I hope for his fast recovey.

“Bobby oppa, its time to have a lunch!” I said when I entered his room. He’s slowly opened his small eyes. “Oppa, are you sleepy? How about have a luch before and then you can sleep?”

“Why… you always pop up in my dreams, you know… it makes me hard to not think about you”

“A….. aaaahhh you must be watching dramas before, right oppa?” asked me. Tried to calm myself. I knew that he’s sick and he’s not meaning his words to me. And it’s made me a little bit upset.

“Soohyun…” He was slowly closing his eyes, I took a deep breath. He must be take a lunch and have a medicine at least right?

I stared him, I just found he’s funny right now. I can imagined he’s now like cocoon that can be a beautiful butterfly.

“Oppa, you know, you’re really funny” I giggled and sat beside him “Look, I made some porriadge and peeled an orange, you better eat it oppa”

“porriadge” murmured him, and finally he’s woke up but when he look at my porriadge, he chuckled. “Is’t even edible?”

“Oh I know my porriage is a little bit dark, but it’s edible enough!” acclaimed me, but Bobby oppa just laughed “You didn’t believe me? Okay I will eat it first so you can see if it’s edible enough!”

I took a spoon and eat my porriadge “How? Are you still-----“

A hot, tender lips suddenly pressed me softly on my lips. It’s just for a few second must be, but its like time stop for hours. That’s hot kiss give me some electricity to my body, my tummy felt tickled. I’ never think just one kiss made me blanked and frozed for a while.

Why he was kissing me? But it fell right

Bobby oppa broke his kiss and smiled towards me. “There is some porriadge in your lips, so I just …..you know....”he blushed and covered his face with blanket.

It’s my first kiss’ I though while I pressed my lips. The hotness of Bobby oppa’s lips still there. I don’t know … I’m afraid that I will love Bobby oppa more than before. I’m afraid that I couln’t feel enough to just watched him from a far. I’m …..

“It’s surprisingly delicious” his husky voice made me conscious, I just realize he is in the middle of eating my porriadge.

“I’m glad to hear that…” I smiled, okay just for this momment. Let me to felt that he’s like me too.

“I’m done” said Bobby and I give him his mineral water. “Soohyun ah--- can you give me that?” he pleaded cutely and his finger pointed to oranges.

“Of course, but you must be take your medicine after eating some oranges” I commanded, and surprisingly he nodded. And don’t forget, he’s still covered by his blanket and just his head was popped up.

I ended up giving him the peeled oranges and then medicine. Fortunately he was directly take a sleep after eating his medicine. For a while, I just beside him and wipe his sweat.

“I think I must go, you better recovery fast Bobby oppa” I smiled little and stood up, felt a little bit sad when I think may be I will be the one who remember our kiss.

“Soohyun….”I froze for a few second and stared him but there is no word come out.

“Get well soon Bobby oppa, see you…and I lo--- I mean …I want you got better” and after I said that, I quickly walked toward entrance door. I never know that when I left him, he continue to said three word more in his sleep.

“I love you …”

 

======||=====

Another short update

and why Hayi have Team B's dorm? kekekkee

thank youuuuu for the comment and subscribe, sorry for my terrible english *bow